Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,126 members, 7,973,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury (412 Views)

Donald Trump Indicted By A Manhattan Grand Jury! / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Trump Gets 'Horrifying News' From His Lawyers — Expects To Be 'Arrested and Indictment' By Jan. 6 Grand Jury
By David Rufful -July 18, 2023

President Donald Trump says that he’s prepared for "an arrest and indictment" after his lawyers learned he is the target of special counsel Jack Smith's investigation into Jan. 6, 2021.

On Sunday night, as Trump was with his family, he said that he received "horrifying news" from his attorneys.

"Deranged Jack Smith, the prosecutor with Joe Biden’s DOJ, sent a letter (again, it was Sunday night!) stating that I am a TARGET of the January 6th Grand Jury investigation, and giving me a very short 4 days to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment," Trump told his supporters.

"WOW!" Trump said. "On Sunday night, while I was with my family, having just arrived from the Turning Point event in Florida, where I won the Straw Poll against all other Republican candidates with 85.7%, with all polls showing me leading in the Republican Primary by very substantial numbers, almost everyone predicting that I will be the Republican Nominee for President, and as I am leading Democrat Joe Biden in the polls by a lot, HORRIFYING NEWS for our Country was given to me by my attorneys."

Trump continued, "So now, Joe Biden's Attorney General, Merrick Garland, who I turned down for the United States Supreme Court (in retrospect, based on his corrupt and unethical actions, a very wise decision!), together with Joe Biden’s Department of Injustice, have effectively issued a third Indictment and Arrest of Joe Biden's NUMBER ONE POLITICAL OPPONENT, who is largely dominating him in the race for the Presidency. Nothing like this has ever happened in our Country before, or even close."

As the 2024 Republican presidential frontrunner, Trump has condemned the politicization of the DOJ and FBI as “election interference” on behalf of President Joe Biden. 77-year-old Trump leads the Republican field by an unprecedented 30 points when averaging major national polls, according to Real Clear Politics.

Democrats have a long history of attacking Trump for the events of January 6th. Vice President Kamala Harris, who has achieved the worst approval rating for any vice president in U.S. history, once compared January 6th to the attack on Pearl Harbor and the 9/11 terror attacks.

On January 6th, a total of five people died. An unarmed Trump supporter and 14-year U.S. military veteran, Ashli Babbitt, was shot and killed by police. One person died of a drug overdose. And three people died of natural causes.

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who was a Trump voter, died of a stroke the next day of January 7th. Four police officers and three rioters involved in the clashes died by suicide, according to the NY Post.

In response to Harris, Donald Trump Jr. said, “She’s clearly an idiot and the most out of touch politician up to and including crooked.” When militant Islamists hi-jacked planes on Sept. 11th, there were 2,977 fatalities and over 25,000 injuries. When 353 Japanese kamikaze planes attacked Pearl Harbor, 2,403 Americans were killed and 1,178 others were wounded.

On the one-year anniversary of January 6th, Harris said, “Certain dates echo throughout history. Including dates that instantly remind all who have lived them where they were and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault.”

"Dates that occupy not only a place on our calendar but a place in our collective memory. Dec. 7, 1941, Sept. 11, 2001, and Jan. 6, 2021," she continued.

Harris said rioters were attacking "the institutions, the values, the ideals that generations of Americans have marched, picketed, and shed blood to establish and defend."

"On Jan. 6 we all saw what our nation would look like if the forces who seek to dismantle our democracy are successful: the lawlessness, the violence, the chaos," she continued.

It's completely unclear what laws federal prosecutors believe Trump committed in relation to the events of Jan. 6. This investigation is widely viewed as a political witch hunt in Washington, D.C. which is overwhelming Democratic. Trump only received 5.4% of the vote in D.C. in 2020 versus Biden’s 92.15%.

Source

Trump Gets 'Horrifying News' From His Lawyers — Expects To Be 'Arrested and Indictment' By Jan. 6 Grand Jury.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by HacheNoire: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Finally! The morbidly obese orange turd will hit jail!

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Trial Date Set In Trump Documents Case
By David Rufful -July 21, 2023

Source

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Tone Deaf
Gary Varvel July 21, 2023

The media is pushing every Trump indictment nugget they can find as major news while ignoring outright corruption by the current President and his family.

Cartoon by Gary Varvel, commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-Chief

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Their Kind of Country
Michael Ramirez July 21, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44am On Jul 26, 2023
The "Inquisitor" Jack Smith...
Cartoon published 23/07/2023

Jack Smith's Spanish Inquisition. "For the first time in the history of the USA, lawyers and the ...

Continue Reading

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2023
'EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES': Sean Hannity weighs in after Donald Trump hit with new charges in the classified documents case.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2023
The Wagons Have Been Circled
Gary Varvel July 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
'POLITICAL' PLAY: Rep Elise Stefanik blasts the DOJ for 'weaponization', drawing a stark contrast between the handling of recent charges filed against Hunter Biden and the former president. https://trib.al/Vv8JBob

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
WON'T BE DENIED: The former president is making a pledge to the American people as he faces multiple state and federal charges. https://trib.al/kzV5rCE

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
'IT'S THAT BAD': Gregg Jarrett slams 45-page indictment against the former president as an 'amateurish joke.' https://trib.al/OMTiMPC

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – By The Book
A.F. BRANCO on July 27, 2023 at 5:00 am

Biden Deflection

Biden and the Democrats always accuse their opponents of what they are doing. Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Truth is Out There
A.F. BRANCO on August 2, 2023 at 5:00 am

UFO's and the Biden Scandals

Whether it’s Ufo's or more Trump indictments, they're all to deflect you away from Biden's pay-to-play scandals. Cartoon by A.F. Branco.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
'RIGHT TO BE MAD': Sen. Lindsey Graham goes off on 'night and day' difference in how DOJ and FBI have handled Trump, Hunter Biden cases. https://trib.al/NElDJGy

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
SAW IT COMING: House Speaker Kevin McCarthy says Donald Trump's third indictment was predictable after "a new poll showed President Trump is without a doubt Biden’s leading political opponent."

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
'TALK ABOUT CORROSIVE': Laura Ingraham reacts to Trump's third indictment, says "America is starting to look like Pakistan and Venezuela."

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by ycat: 12:33am On Aug 04, 2023
Exactly!
It's all a distraction.
OLAADEGBU:
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Truth is Out There
A.F. BRANCO on August 2, 2023 at 5:00 am

UFO's and the Biden Scandals

Whether it’s Ufo's or more Trump indictments, they're all to deflect you away from Biden's pay-to-play scandals. Cartoon by A.F. Branco.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:34am On Aug 04, 2023
'WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT': Trump's attorney Alina Habba says the former president is "under siege," blasts his third indictment as "election interference at its finest."

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Donald Trump makes public statement after his arraignment in DC, says it's a "very sad day for America." https://trib.al/dXvu3vM

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Know Thy Enemy
A.F. BRANCO on August 4, 2023 at 5:00 am

Know Thy Enemy

Many believe that there is nothing the Deep State won't do to prevent Trump from becoming president again. Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2023
PULLING THE STRINGS: Newt Gingrich accuses AG Garland of 'directing' special counsel Jack Smith's 'disgustingly political' assault on former President Donald Trump. https://trib.al/W5HEYtx

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
The Plan
Gary Varvel July 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
GLOVES ARE OFF: Donald Trump Jr. slams latest indictment of his father.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
POLITICAL PLOY? Sen. Marsha Blackburn accuses Democrats of trying to take the heat off their own party.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
DELAY TACTICS: Trump attorney Alina Habba roasts the timing of the former president's latest indictment. https://trib.al/eWMKY80

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thought Crimes
Gary Varvel August 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
The Fix is In
Tom Stiglich August 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by Prevailaz: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Tone Deaf
Gary Varvel July 21, 2023

The media is pushing every Trump indictment nugget they can find as major news while ignoring outright corruption by the current President and his family.

Cartoon by Gary Varvel, commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-Chief
I’m a Deeper life guy like you and by God’s grace im vast in eschatology I.e study of end times.I stand to be corrected ok.It seems trump is the Antichrist that will deceive a lot of Christian.I believe he will be victorious and be president,I.e his deadly wound (travails) will be healed.Revelation 3 vs 13.Any world leader that Christians and the Jews love will likely be the Antichrist.He was recently given a crown by the Jews (google it). Former Head of Israeli space security agent said Aliens contacted Trump when in office and they had agreement.You know aliens can be the devils(google it).Daniel 11 vs 20 talked about a raiser of taxes that will be a vile person that will be remove for the Antichrist to take full control. The raiser of taxes is Joe Biden that will be removed without violence(maybe he will resign because of his son Hunter Biden scandal or loose in the election).The raiser of taxes will be vile(just like Biden that propagate homosexuality around the planet). A vile person that approved the use of cluster bombs in Ukraine. Bible also talked about The man of sin as a lawless man,What happened in January 6 is plain lawlessness.I wish I’m wrong but I may be right.Keep the news coming but In case trump is the man of sin or he is showing sign of Antichrist,be careful.Kindly focus on the gospel of G.S
Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
The Biden Bribes...

Source

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Prevailaz:

I’m a Deeper life guy like you and by God’s grace im vast in eschatology I.e study of end times.I stand to be corrected ok.It seems trump is the Antichrist that will deceive a lot of Christian.I believe he will be victorious and be president,I.e his deadly wound (travails) will be healed.Revelation 3 vs 13.Any world leader that Christians and the Jews love will likely be the Antichrist.He was recently given a crown by the Jews (google it). Former Head of Israeli space security agent said Aliens contacted Trump when in office and they had agreement.You know aliens can be the devils(google it).Daniel 11 vs 20 talked about a raiser of taxes that will be a vile person that will be remove for the Antichrist to take full control. The raiser of taxes is Joe Biden that will be removed without violence(maybe he will resign because of his son Hunter Biden scandal or loose in the election).The raiser of taxes will be vile(just like Biden that propagate homosexuality around the planet). A vile person that approved the use of cluster bombs in Ukraine. Bible also talked about The man of sin as a lawless man,What happened in January 6 is plain lawlessness.I wish I’m wrong but I may be right.Keep the news coming but In case trump is the man of sin or he is showing sign of Antichrist,be careful.Kindly focus on the gospel of G.S

Did you learn all that from the G.S? undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by Prevailaz: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Did you learn all that from the G.S? undecided
what I quoted,is it not from the Bible? Or why is the Global crusade been done now,not 20 years or 10 years ago?why is the momentum like never before? Why did Jesus said the generation that witness the rebirth of Israel(parable of the fig tree) will see the rapture.The rebirth of Israel took place in 1948,Israel was dormant for over 2000 years ago before that event.Another shocker,Jerusalem became the capital of Israel in 2017,it never happened since over 2000 years ago.The signs are everywhere,events are converging with the speed of light.You want My Pastor WF kumuyi to spoon feed me everything? Righteousness2 has reduced the excesses on Trump because he is probably aware politicians cannot be trusted.I have a strong conviction something drastic will happen from this moment.Watch and Pray.Peace.
Re: Trump Gets Bad News.. Expects To Be Arrested And Indictment By Jan. 6 Grand Jury by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Prevailaz:

what I quoted,is it not from the Bible? Or why is the Global crusade been done now,not 20 years or 10 years ago?why is the momentum like never before? Why did Jesus said the generation that witness the rebirth of Israel(parable of the fig tree) will see the rapture.The rebirth of Israel took place in 1948,Israel was dormant for over 2000 years ago before that event.Another shocker,Jerusalem became the capital of Israel in 2017,it never happened since over 2000 years ago.The signs are everywhere,events are converging with the speed of light.You want My Pastor WF kumuyi to spoon feed me everything? Righteousness2 has reduced the excesses on Trump because he is probably aware politicians cannot be trusted.I have a strong conviction something drastic will happen from this moment.Watch and Pray.Peace.

If you are truly a bible scholar as you are claiming to be then tell us what sexuality the antichrist would be, would he be homosexual or straight? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

France Loosing Its Countries To Military Coup In Africa. / Israel Is Powerful And Respected Nation. Africans Could Learn A Lot From Them. / Hundreds Dead After Quake Strikes Near Marrakech, Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.