Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,109 members, 7,910,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

"She Refused To Sleep With Me" - Brymo On Why He Didn't Do A Collabo With Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Refused To Sleep With Me" - Brymo On Why He Didn't Do A Collabo With Simi (578 Views)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"She Refused To Sleep With Me" - Brymo On Why He Didn't Do A Collabo With Simi by DyshApp: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nigerian singer Olawale Olofooro, popularly known as Brymo has revealed that he turned down a feature request from Simi because she refused to sleep with him.

Brymo made the revelation in a reply to a fan who suggested that he should be featured on Adekunle Gold’s upcoming album, “Tequila Ever After.” Brymo said that he had previously turned down features from both Adekunle Gold and Simi, and that he had declined to work with Simi specifically because she refused to “get intimate” with him.

In a voice note he released on his Twitter account on Friday, Brymo said a part of him wants to feel remorseful about the condition he gave Simi even though he didn’t know she was with Adekunle Gold at the time.

The singer further revealed that he gave Ghanaian singer, Efya, same condition and all he wanted was to experience what it feels like to make music with someone he’s had sexual relations with.

Sharing the voice note, the 37-year-old wrote, “There is a part of me that wants to feel remorse for my requirement for a collaboration with the talented Simi.. yet I am reminded that I was indeed, and honestly seeking to experience the outcome of making music with a female act I was bedding. I proposed same to Efya too then..,” he wrote.

“Fate clearly interprets to destiny, and by the definition sealed. Free will may then be natural right to participate, and bear witness to the unraveling of one’s own existence though AG reached out later, I like to think that he didn’t check in again, by will or fate because I turned down same request many years before.

I am not sure how it feels about it anymore because it sounds different when reported to someone else. For the sake of clarity, I promise I was seeking the experience. To date, I have still never slept with any female I collaborated with. I let it go.

Brymo’s comments have been met with mixed reactions. Some people have expressed shock and disappointment, calling him out for sexual harassment and highlighting how men in the entertainment industry are fond of demanding sexual favors from women.

Get more Updates on our Real Talk Lounge use the (link in bio)👇

Follow us on Dyshus webpage to more of your favorite Celebrity news and more on Dyshus webpage (link below)👇

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad's Father Speak On His Dead Revealed The Cause (video) / Gang Beats Mohbad In New Video Released / BBN All Stars : Adekunle Is The New Ozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.