Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,664 members, 7,924,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:32 AM

You Are Seriously LAGGING If You're Not Doing This Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are Seriously LAGGING If You're Not Doing This Now (127 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Seriously LAGGING If You're Not Doing This Now by AritGreg21: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Have you ever wondered,
Why a lot of people are still living very soft and almost buttered life under the same harsh economy that is making others skip meals, and sometimes have to trek to work??

I wondered as well, but after my curious self approached some of them, and observed the rest,

I realized they almost have one thing in common
⤵️

They are all SELLING

They are either selling their services or selling products.
But selling all the same 💯

And this is the only skill that brings money on daily or weekly basis, they don't need to wait till the end of the month for salaries

So if you're not selling a product or your services, then you're LAGGING 📌

If you're not lagging then drop your product or your service in the comment

You can never tell, there are people out here searching for what you have, so connect in the reply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fleet Management App Development / Upwork 101: Getting Started With The Leading Freelance Marketplace / NEWSBREAKING: Sit-at-home: Protest Rocks Enugu Over Sealing Of Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.