Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,005 members, 7,933,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] (3392 Views)

Tinubu Can't Run Nigeria's Economy The Way He Operated In Lagos -Babachir / Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. / "He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by MTNnews: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Shame no go let you talk the truth.

Razgas:
you are the one insulting now. You have nothing smart to contribute to the topic?

1 Like

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
wiseone28:
I'm not insulting any tribe i am stating the obvious
these are slums in Akwaibom too. No need to 'state the obvious '. The 'obvious' can go round
https://thedune.ng/traders-groan-under-corrupt-exploitive-revenue-regime-at-nung-udoe-akwa-ibom-market/

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by damosky12(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Benekkk:
True!!! Look at the entire continent, it’s natural resources and wealth. It’s undeveloped potential and you’ll give up on hope for Africa and its blacks before the rest of the world!

Stop demonizing Africa. Stop playing agenda to western superiority agenda.

Corruption, fraud, avarice is not peculiar to Africa. Most African nations have only had the independence of their nations around 60 years ago after the continent was massively looted of human, cultural, and mineral resources...

Africa is growing. We'll get it right!

1 Like

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by wiseone28: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
Razgas:
these are slums in Akwaibom too. No need to 'state the obvious '. The 'obvious' can go round
https://thedune.ng/traders-groan-under-corrupt-exploitive-revenue-regime-at-nung-udoe-akwa-ibom-market/
Going to market to dig out picture to justify your dirtiness..

Check Akwa Ibom streets if refuse are dumb indiscriminately like Anambra and Abia

Since 2020 news, go there if you will not see the place clean up
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
wiseone28:

Check Akwa Ibom streets if refuse are dumb indiscriminately like Anambra and Abia
nice excuse. I didn't have to dig deep to find this either
http://crystalexpressng.org/where-are-the-receptacle-bins/

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Candidlady: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
backtovillage:
Let's blame Mandela for all this.
If we in Nigeria were still under the white, there won't b ethic war ,bandit or pipe line vandalism. We would b developed than South Africa.

What kinda rant is this ... You really need to go back to the village like your moniker says

For shame

3 Likes

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
wiseone28:

Since 2020 news, go there if you will not see the place clean up
it's also surprising to see someone who claims to be from Akwa ibom insulting Igbos. I have never seen igbos insult Akwaibom. Hmm. Strange.
Anyway this is just last year
https://www.nairaland.com/7050811/environmental-disaster-waste-been-here#111434975

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by GeneralDae: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Benekkk:
True!!! Look at the entire continent, it’s natural resources and wealth. It’s undeveloped potential and you’ll give up on hope for Africa and its blacks before the rest of the world!
Nigeria would prove you wrong. Look at Abuja and how it's developing.

1 Like

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by wiseone28: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Razgas:
nice excuse. I didn't have to dig deep to find this either
http://crystalexpressng.org/where-are-the-receptacle-bins/
Still going up to dig a 2020 news.

Can't you see that place is designated for refuse dumping so that the sanitation people will come and pack it.

I challenge you to show me a picture of Akwa Ibom dumping refuse in the middle of the road like it is done in Anambra and Abia
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
wiseone28:
Still going up to dig a 2020 news.

Can't you see that place is designated for refuse dumping so that the sanitation people will come and pack it.

I challenge you to show me a picture of Akwa Ibom dumping refuse in the middle of the road like it is done in Anambra and Abia
lol...you are currently making a fool of yourself bro...with all due respect 🙏
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by wiseone28: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Razgas:
lol...you are currently making a fool of yourself bro...with all due respect 🙏
Pissed off and accept the hard truth
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
wiseone28:
Pissed off and accept the hard truth
🙏
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by wiseone28: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Razgas:
it's also surprising to see someone who claims to be from Akwa ibom insulting Igbos. I have never seen igbos insult Akwaibom. Hmm. Strange.
Anyway this is just last year
https://www.nairaland.com/7050811/environmental-disaster-waste-been-here#111434975
If you have never seen then you must be new to nairaland

Those pictures you are digging what is there is it up to what we see in Anambra and Abia, even in Imo?
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by kettykings: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
MTNnews:
Your foolish ipob can we say SA is not thriving
Can foolish igbos like you now apply your senseless reason to the situation in SA now after all it is still the 2nd largest economy in Africa if not the largest.

You lack soundness and comprehension, work on your self and come back
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Kei144(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
South Africa looked beautiful and efficient because the blacks were suppressed and removed from the picture. The available resources were used to develop only white areas and the resources were more than enough to make white areas so beautiful. If they show you how the areas occupied by blacks looked in thoses days, you will cry. In modern times, the South African government has to cater for the needs of the much more populous blacks. That is a lot of strain on the resources, as every part of the country needs to be attended to, not just only the parts of the country occupied by whites. The whole country cannot be made to look beautiful with the available resources.

As an illustration, consider when most Nigeirains were illiterates. The few educated people in Nigeria, especially the graduates, lived beautiful lives. Work and a car was guaranteed for a graduate. In my secondary school days in the late 1970s to early 1980s, my young teacher (with just O' Level certificate) saved and bought a brand new VW Beetle. In the 1990s, it took me nine years after obtaining my masters degree before I could own a foreign used basic car. Being a university graduate in Nigeria today, even with PhD, does not guarantee any beautiful life not because the government of today is worse than the government of 60s and 70s, but because today's government has too many educated peple to cater for.

Razgas:
Select any random African country and give it to any random western European country to manage for 50 years and watch 70% of their current problems magically disappear.

South Africa was once a beautiful and efficient country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Streetdoctor: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Razgas:
And Abia with all its revenues has one of the dirtiest cities in Nigeria? Alex otti cleaned some places after taking swearing in and by 3 days the same places were filled with dirt.
You see baba, from Maiduguri down to calabar to Lagos up to Sokoto, all of us no well for this country
U deserve a keg of palm wine for dis comment. All of us are not normal,

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Chibuzoc(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
A miserable Africa = happy Europe
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Benekkk: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
GeneralDae:

Nigeria would prove you wrong. Look at Abuja and how it's developing.
grin grin grin Very funny!
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Benekkk: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
damosky12:

Stop demonizing Africa. Stop playing agenda to western superiority agenda.

Corruption, fraud, avarice is not peculiar to Africa. Most African nations have only had the independence of their nations around 60 years ago after the continent was massively looted of human, cultural, and mineral resources...

Africa is growing. We'll get it right!
Truth is always bitter. Africa is a continent of mostly thieves led mostly by thieves. Shamelessly and hopelessly so.
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:55am On Jul 23, 2023
YouAreFinished:

There's absolutely nothing exceptional about the South East region,if anything it's quite underwhelming. You guys should stop with all these your faux superiority. You're not a game changer.

You see, when the problem of the sub-saharan black african is being analysed, envy, wickedness, hate, bigotry and stupid dick-measuring of groups forced into 'mere geographical expressions' are a huge part of the problem!

Just like i do, the guy you quoted believes enough in his people to say what he said....at no point did he abuse your own ethnicity or refer to them, yet you read his post and immediately was overcome with rage, hate and bile! Biafrans/Igbo are achievers, and what's holding us back is 'one Nigeria' and hateful bigots like you! There are many examples to buttress this assertion, however, whatever governance/developmental challenges Biafrans/Igbo are faced with today are largely down to being tied to an unworking 'one Nigeria' from the 60s to date! Ditto a few other groups in Nigeria!

What's your own ethnicity, state and region?

1 Like

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by damosky12(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Benekkk:
Truth is always bitter. Africa is a continent of mostly thieves led mostly by thieves. Shamelessly and hopelessly so.

There's nothing butter about shaming Africa. That's not the bitter truth you're looking for.

The bitter truth you're looking for is that you'd be falling under the spell of the European supremacists who have looted and still loot Africa.
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Occurstaem(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You see, when the problem of the sub-saharan black african is being analysed, envy, wickedness, hate, bigotry and stupid dick-measuring of groups forced into 'mere geographical expressions' are a huge part of the problem!

Just like i do, the guy you quoted believes enough in his people to say what he said....at no point did he abuse your own ethnicity or refer to them, yet you read his post and immediately was overcome with rage, hate and bile! Biafrans/Igbo are achievers, and what's holding us back is 'one Nigeria' and hateful bigots like you! There are many examples to buttress this assertion, however, whatever governance/developmental challenges Biafrans/Igbo are faced with today are largely down to being tied to an unworking 'one Nigeria' from the 60s to date! Ditto a few other groups in Nigeria!

You have Aguiyi Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe to curse for that.

And unfortunately for you, both men are Biafrans/Igbo. One of them abolished regional system of government and the other opposed the inclusion of "secession clause" into the constitution. So, it is the Biafrans/Igbo who are holding themselves down with "one Nigeria" not anyone else.
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by nairalanda1(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2023
Kei144:
South Africa looked beautiful and efficient because the blacks were suppressed and removed from the picture. The available resources were used to develop only white areas and the resources were more than enough to make white areas so beautiful. If they show you how the areas occupied by blacks looked in thoses days, you will cry. In modern times, the South African government has to cater for the needs of the much more populous blacks. That is a lot of strain on the resources, as every part of the country needs to be attended to, not just only the parts of the country occupied by whites. The whole country cannot be made to look beautiful with the available resources.

As an illustration, consider when most Nigeirains were illiterates. The few educated people in Nigeria, especially the graduates, lived beautiful lives. Work and a car was guaranteed for a graduate. In my secondary school days in the late 1970s to early 1980s, my young teacher (with just O' Level certificate) saved and bought a brand new VW Beetle. In the 1990s, it took me nine years after obtaining my masters degree before I could own a foreign used basic car. Being a university graduate in Nigeria today, even with PhD, does not guarantee any beautiful life not because the government of today is worse than the government of 60s and 70s, but because today's government has too many educated peple to cater for.

Exactly. Even then, governments should have upped their game and improved the economy so that it could sustain more people.

But you are very right
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Occurstaem:

And unfortunately for you, both men are Biafrans/Igbo. One of them abolished regional system of government and the other opposed the inclusion of "secession clause" into the constitution. So, it is the Biafrans/Igbo who are holding themselves down with "one Nigeria" not anyone else.

This website is looking to try and prevent me from replying you! This is what you people do.....you make a daft post, and do whatever it is you do to preven a response!

1 Like

Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Occurstaem:

Aguiyi never abolished regions. That was Gowon who created the first 12 states, a year after Aguiyi was killed.
Secondly, in a democracy, if 2 regions want secession clause and one region says no, the 2 regions will still carry the vote. Also can you tell me which law helped the Southern Cameroons get referendum in 1961 if Zik opposed it?

Lying severally is evil and wouldn't change the truth
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Rostikol: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You are a born bastard. What are 11 million Igbos doing in the north and 10 million in the west? Why are they not in Igboland?

You parasites settle in other peoples’ lands in your MILLIONS and then YOU start complaining about “having to live among them”.

Who begged you to live among them?

Go back to your region and build it up, and stop being parasites on other peoples’ lands.

Bastard moaning about “One Nigeria”. Wouldn’t your people starve without that One Nigeria? Is “One Nigeria” not feeding 21 million Igbos working and settled throughout the country? Bastard demonic entity you.

I just wish other regions will say “Enough”, and drive all of you back to your Eastern hole in a circle, so we don’t have to read this manure from you parasites.
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Rostikol: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Razgas:
Select any random African country and give it to any random western European country to manage for 50 years and watch 70% of their current problems magically disappear.

South Africa was once a beautiful and efficient country.

Dumb, brainwashed, brainless cretin.

Was Nigeria not “given to” Britain from 1870 to 1960, nearly a century?

Why was Nigeria an undeveloped BUSH at independence in 1960 with a 4% literacy rate, zero power plants, zero industries, zero universities, and zero infrastructure?

Why are we - 60 years down the line - still having to develop a country that your white gods had ruled uninterrupted for a century?

Does your thick mumu colonised skull ever ask that question?

How come Goodluck Jonathan established 12 universities in his 6 year tenure but the British did not build ONE university in their 100 year tenure?

Name me ONE power plant built by the British. Do you know that Kainji Dam was our first power plant, commissioned in 1964 by the Balewa administration?

Prior to that the British simply imported industrial generators to power Ikoyi and GRAs where THEY were staying. The Nigerian masses lived in darkness. All this only began to change with independence in 1960.

In fact the only reason you can read and write today is because of independence in 1960. The British did not public schools for the masses. Just a tiny handful of ‘missionary schools’ catered to a tiny section of people.

It was only after independence that thousands of schools were built by the black government determined to educate its people.

Until you mentally colonised Africans understand that Europeans do not want you to develop, and are NOT your friends, you will continue typing stupid, ignorant, embarrassing, cringe-worthy rubbish like this.

Pathetic.
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Rostikol:

Dumb, brainwashed, brainless cretin.

Was Nigeria not “given to” Britain from 1870 to 1960, nearly a century?

Why was Nigeria an undeveloped BUSH at independence in 1960 with a 4% literacy rate, zero power plants, zero industries, zero universities, and zero infrastructure?

Why are we - 60 years down the line - still having to develop a country that your white gods had ruled uninterrupted for a century?

Does your thick mumu colonised skull ever ask that question?

How come Goodluck Jonathan established 12 universities in his 6 year tenure but the British did not build ONE university in their 100 year tenure?

Name me ONE power plant built by the British. Do you know that Kainji Dam was our first power plant, commissioned in 1964 by the Balewa administration?

Prior to that the British simply imported industrial generators to power Ikoyi and GRAs where THEY were staying. The Nigerian masses lived in darkness. All this only began to change with independence in 1960.

In fact the only reason you can read and write today is because of independence in 1960. The British did not public schools for the masses. Just a tiny handful of ‘missionary schools’ catered to a tiny section of people.

It was only after independence that thousands of schools were built by the black government determined to educate its people.

Until you mentally colonised Africans understand that Europeans do not want you to develop, and are NOT your friends, you will continue typing stupid, ignorant, embarrassing, cringe-worthy rubbish like this.

Pathetic.
I agree with some of the things you said but please talk nicely next time. Cheers
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by Kobicove(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sad but true! undecided
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by a4cube: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Razgas:
I agree. We need to send leaders to leadership courses in Asia for a few months before swearing in because NONE of them understands the import of any of the things you listed.
As smart as Tinubu is, I can tell you now that he knows absolutely nothing about the type of leadership that leads to developed societies. I have also not seen one past Nigerian leader that does.
How is he smart when he doesn't have any leadership knowledge according to you? We the masses are part of the problem. Eulogising people that knows next to nothing because of tribe, region or religion.
Re: Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] by a4cube: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Razgas:
Lol. The guy is not from Akwa Ibom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Ready For War With Niger |pictures ,videos| / 2024 Predictions - Mark It Down / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.