Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter (5479 Views)

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help!! / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Westernlove: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2023
Pkgplanet:

You need adoption yourself, you're not qualified to adopt anyone. You want to turn her to a bitter man hater looser like you

Lol Person wey never even see Food Chop wey dey Put mouth for Topic she is not Worthy of.

You have Time engaging such beings sef.
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by DenreleDave(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
God bless you
nickyvil:
I can adopt her and I stay in Lagos, but we will have to come to an agreement that at least she will stay till she have a proper education not that you will come pick her up and she start going to hustle again with you.
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by DenreleDave(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
fife, you are acting like a scammer. Nickyvil offered to help but you don quickly change mouth
fifehanmi938:

No please I am not who you mentioned
If you plan to see me ,I will gladly meet
I have no reason to lie at all,this is my situation

nickyvil:
I told her my plan, that late this year, she can come to stay cos I have a farm I'm developing and there will be a building for workers to stay which I can still spare her to stay till she gets herself. Through this way she have access to her daughter. The reason why the farm is pending now, it's because of the rain. I travelled alot and won't want her to stay in my house because I have to be security conscience. At this junction, I'm don't think I can go ahead again with this. Thanks all
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by fifehanmi938(f): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thanks everyone she is with me now
I posted her on my new post
God bless each and everyone
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by tonicyril: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Immorality? Hahahahaha grin

Pure relationship? You religious people ehn... always looking to imposing your delusions on others. grin

U have always talked like a f....l

Imagine u backing a 15/16 year old girl to be in a relationship just because u want to sound unreligious.. oponu

She got pregnant at 16 and gave birth at 17 and u re defending her..

Thank goodness life doesn't care much about our emotions and feeling, op should deal with it alone and I am sure she would have more knowledge to pass to her said daughter and if she like, op, if u like and proud of ur self like this mofos encourage, den allow that ur daughter to start following men at 15...lol, na generation misfortune be that ooh.

Leave ur father out if this and face ur mess pls., once u start doing what rhe elders are doing den be ready to face what the elders are facing...odabo
Re: Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Pkgplanet:

The guy was right along,he was logical,you were emotional. You're the one who needs more lessons here. Next time even if you choose to believe a random Op with a new account, detailing tails of woes and anguish,and how the world has crumbled under her feet,learn to have reservations about every nairaland tale you will ever come across.
I'm not surprised by the outcome,we have been there, hundreds of hundreds of threads like hers have surfaced over the years,and 90% of them always end up being what 90% of readers suspected they will be " scam".
So next time,take a seat with your 1 year old account and learn from those who have been here over a decade.

If you are heartless, own it! And stop blaming people for being like that. I never told anyone to donate money to the OP or even adopt her child. I didn't even comment on the thread sympathizing with the OP. I just waited and observed to know my next move. I can't because of a lot of liars and scammers conclude that everyone is evil, if then what is the essence of the humanity we all preach.
That unfortunate fellow Nazgul was quick to start insulting and making assumptions. Even if he ended up being right, I still maintain that he should have waited for those who were willing to call and visit the OP to verify first.
You mentioned that 90% of such stories on nairaland are made up, meaning according to you there are still genuine 10% of people in need of help, how do we then identify them if we throw away the chaff with the wheat.
We all have been in difficult situations at some point and you know how hurting it can be to be labeled a liar or insulted when you are just seeking for help.
Not every Nigerian Youth is into internet fraud
Not every white man is a racist
Not every politician is a thief
Not every beautiful young lady is a prostitute.
Let's give people the benefit of doubt before we crucify them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Don't Call Me A Pervert,i'm Just Being Curious / For Married Women- When You Had Sooo Many Suitors To Choose From / ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.