Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,340 members, 7,964,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:27 PM

Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai (6159 Views)

Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari / Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP / Jonathan Is Clean And Honest – El-Rufai In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by PointB: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2011
@beaf
It is indeed very painful; the futures are shocked to their marrows as there is no carcass to feed upon. How painful it is that their champion said those lofty things about GEJ under no pressure whatsoever, only to start singing another tune, when he found himself in the losers' corner.  grin grin grin grin

Anyway, I have nothing against him, let him clear himself in the court of law - Hell Rufai!
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by PointB: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2011
Beaf:

^
Why do you always derail topics? I don't understand, is it a poor brain quality issue?

He is high on Rufai, his brain tissue is made of hEl matters! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by aljharem3: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2011
Beaf:

^
Why do you always derail topics? I don't understand, is it a poor brain quality issue?

Call it what you like but why did you not tell him all this when you saw him ?

You call him a drowning man etc but why not tell him face to face, I am such you have his contact
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by arsenefc: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2011
Beaf:

^

Mr. Reno Omokri,

You are not looking bad at all in the posted pix.

Olashore really prepped you well. Great job, Mr. Omokri.
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by aljharem3: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2011
arsenefc:

Mr. Reno Omokri,

You are not looking bad at all in the posted pix.

Olashore really prepped you well. Great job, Mr. Omokri.

cheesy cheesy cheesy the man is just making his money for GEJ and gullible people such as ezeuche
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by PointB: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2011
Just waiting for when Rufai will have his day in court; all the shady deals he executed as FCT minister. That day Nigerians will know the kind of man he truly is!
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by Beaf: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2011
PointB:

@beaf
It is indeed very painful; the futures are shocked to their marrows as there is no carcass to feed upon. How painful it is that their champion said those lofty things about GEJ under no pressure whatsoever, only to start singing another tune, when he found himself in the losers' corner. grin grin grin grin

Anyway, I have nothing against him, let him clear himself in the court of law - Hell Rufai!

Lol! I can imagine them sweating blood, popping veins and developing hypertension. To be a vulture na very very bad tin! grin
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by PointB: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! I can imagine them sweating blood, popping veins and developing hypertension. To be a vulture na very very bad tin! grin

Very bad indeed. Vultures will have to wait endlessly for exposed carcasses to feed upon; the vultures in this land (Nairaland) are particularly interesting, where there is no carcasses, they enjoy inventing one, to fantasy upon. grin grin grin grin

Interesting! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by aljharem3: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2011
Beaf:

On a serious note, forget el rufia and all that

Please beaf, as a brother and fellow Nigerian as you. I beg you, please beg Mr president for us cry cry

Beg him not to remove the subsidy, Abeg brother ; if you do this for me, I would never post on nairaland again and I would behave myself. cry cry sad sad

Please Beaf please brother, at least if u do not think of my childrens future, think of your children and extended family.Thanks

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7z0yA-D-WMlY29R2ru9GxSLGHLghp0NpbTEpHAqLPQSn1-ffivQ[/img]
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by Beaf: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2011
^
"Why do you always derail topics? I don't understand, is it a poor brain quality issue?"
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by arsenefc: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2011
^^^^

Egbon Reno omokri,

Bawo ni GEJ? How I fit get some contract with oga? I be goody goody boy o

I get reference. Alj Harem don agree to write me letter of good character.
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by doublekay: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2011
@ topic not as if president jonathan is the best man for this country but i think elrufai's point of view is biased. Just Like every politician his stands is based on his interest
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Here are other notable points from the same [url=http://www.cablegatesearch.net/cable.php?id=07ABUJA77&q=and%20jonathan%20rufai/]cable[/url].

Dismissing Vice President Atiku, he said that the election was a two-party race between ANPP's Buhari and PDP's Yar'Adua, but that the PDP's "funding mechanisms and structures" would carry the day

His comments, while sticking to the PDP line in general, left an impression that he personally was opening up the Buhari issue, perhaps in consideration of his own future post-Obasanjo.

Rufai said that the PDP's candidates, Governors Umaru Yar'Adua from Katsina and Goodluck Jonathan from Bayelsa, were "thrown up by the party." He characterized Yar'Adua as "clean" and someone who has managed his state well.

He described Yar'Adua as an "odd fellow" - an introvert who rarely traveled and said that Yar'Adua had kidney problems "in the past." He claimed that the Governor had not visited Lagos "for many years," and said that some think Yar'Adua's last trip to Lagos was in 1991. Rufai said he had known Yar'Adua for over 25 years and that Yar'Adua had shown himself to be an independent thinker since his decision to oppose politically both his father and his late brother, Shehu Yar'Adua, in the 1979 elections.

COMMENT: The Minister exhibited his usual self-confident demeanor and was never at a loss for words on any subject. His assessment of the PDP's biggest challenges was clear-eyed, identifying PDP arrogance and party cohesion as two of the biggest problems. Aside from his propounding the PDP party line, though, was an undercurrent. His mention of Odili, Makarfi and Mu'azu as having "integrity problems" with the EFCC serves both the PDP interest in bolstering Yar'Adua's viability as a candidate and, interestingly, his own reported efforts to replace Yar'Adua in the event it became necessary (although he did not say so.) His platitudes for Buhari, though were equally interesting. It may be that, seeing an end to his own career in politics, he is seeking to soften his own landing in the event the PDP is not successful in the upcoming elections

Reading between the lines, El-Rufai makes it perfectly clear he lives up to the maxim which states: in politics there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests.
Re: Jonathan Is Clean, Honest – Wikileaks Quotes El-rufai by cjrane: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
El-rufai always speaking from both sides of the mouth simultaneously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Government Not Happy With Buhari / Obiano Says Awka Has Been Turned Into Europe. / Breaking News In Ukanafun L.G.A. & Etim Ekpo L.G.A. Both in Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.