Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule (25931 Views)

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays / APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries / Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by AK481(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Even if they sell for N1000, I go still buy without complaining and I go double my hustle. I'm not a lazy complaining fool.
If una like no double your effort but dey complain everyday. When hunger finish you, you no go get energy complain again. Na beg u go dey beg

You are a selfish and lack of emphathy being
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Innobee99(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You need to rest your brain , it's over heating
His brain piston and rings is worn out
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Milementor:

should we blame you?

Take responsibility for your Problems, Simple.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Allisgud: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Kukutente23:
Like i already said, we're heading for a recession.
All the mechanics close to my office have not had a car to work on in the past week. Not the panel beater, or painter or the mechanic or the "rewire".

The have all been idle in the past week. I just hope next week isn't the same for them cause people like me will have to start boxing them up.
they should go and learn how to change fuel carburator to gas grin
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by a4cube: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Two day sit at home.
Tinubu government is copying Simon Ekpa. πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Lazbozzy: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2023
FG, please do something, things are not right in this country,

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2023
haslaw:

Ever since Obi lost the elections, IIGB0S have been very BITTERED and have vowed to rubbish Tinubu's government

They're all Mad!! Nothing their father can do about it. Whether they like it or not Tinubu is their President.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2023
villa9555:

Listen to urslf
I wonder how people reason in dz country
Things re hard and unbearable and you are here typing nonsense

U re one of the reasons this country is in mess

Everybody is to blame for your woes in Iife but not yourself Abi?? Always finding someone to put the blame on.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2023
obonujoker:

Eleeribu... No be Una start am with Jonathan, enter Buhari.... Now Una dey complain?

You are Complaining not Me!! Country good, Country no good i can never Complain. That's a Fact!!
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by visaclick: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu has run this country aground

Things that never happened before now happening. He just wants to be president, he has nothing to offer Nigerians .

Tinubu might be the worst president Nigeria ever has with the look of things
hahahaha don’t complain it is not even 6months yet. And you calling him the worse is a little too early just wait for the next one after him. These old men are playing games on nigerians and thats how the circle plans to continue till the whole country is ran into the ground.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Kukutente23: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Allisgud:
they should go and learn how to change fuel carburator to gas grin
How exactly is this funny
How many Nigerians can afford it?
How many CNG stations do you know

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2023
donhils:

Ok, your point exactly?

My point exactly is that Country good, Country no good Unproductive Lazy People will still find Someone to blame for their Suffering. An the Government is always the Scape goat of such People.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by simonfynboi(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2023
We hit the ground running... grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2023
Godsonkemz:

How much were you paid to post this s***
8k palliative?

One of the Chronic Complainers Spotted.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Tinububalls: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Even if they sell for N1000, I go still buy without complaining and I go double my hustle. I'm not a lazy complaining fool.
If una like no double your effort but dey complain everyday. When hunger finish you, you no go get energy complain again. Na beg u go dey beg
Please may I know your hustle?
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by adanonso(f): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=grandstar post=124593885]I don't know why but I am beginning to sense the Naira's true value may hover between 830-1,100. I know it is frightening but it might be the truth. This might be the new normal.

One man said that if tinubu wins, a dollar will be 1000. Now it's like it's coming to past.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Menclothing: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Nigerians problem

Your state gov can’t solve your problem or you don’t have local government chairman too
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Realguyman1(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You need to rest your brain , it's over heating
No need wasting ur time quoting that guy again.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by lavylilly: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2023
While you wait to get verified, share these to your friends on social media and use it as your status on whatsapp A great way to ease the pain of the increased fuel price is ride sharing.

Driveinhub is a Ride Sharing app for all to ease the high cost of transportation.

Driveinhub- Ride Sharing & Multi-Purpose App

π‘«π’π’˜π’π’π’π’‚π’… π‘΅π’π’˜:
App Store [https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone]

Google Play store: [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud]
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Menclothing: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=adanonso post=124597714][/quote]

Which school did you attend so you think a president will determine rate easily Migeria is unproductive nation you can’t be import dependent for years or get worse you won’t understand πŸ˜†

So you think Atiku and Obi will hold Naira against dollar too many illiterate on social media
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Oyelakin225(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Everybody blaming Tinubu for their woes and problems. Even their Marital problems they will still blame Tinubu, barren women go still blame Tinubu for their Childlessness, drunk man go still blame Tinubu for his drunkenness, husbands wey dey beat and maltreat their Wives will still blame Tinubu for their foolishness oooo, Arm robber, Murderer and Drug pusher go still blame Tinubu ooooo. Even Rapist go blame Tinubu for his or her Shameful acts. All of Una no just get Sense. Most people Na Malu mentality Dem dey use live life. Rubbish Personnels.

Na nonsense you dey talk.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by dikings(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Everybody blaming Tinubu for their woes and problems. Even their Marital problems they will still blame Tinubu, barren women go still blame Tinubu for their Childlessness, drunk man go still blame Tinubu for his drunkenness, husbands wey dey beat and maltreat their Wives will still blame Tinubu for their foolishness oooo, Arm robber, Murderer and Drug pusher go still blame Tinubu ooooo. Even Rapist go blame Tinubu for his or her Shameful acts. All of Una no just get Sense. Most people Na Malu mentality Dem dey use live life. Rubbish Personnels.
U BE MUMU
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2023
dikings:

U BE MUMU

Yes Sir
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by dikings(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Baba, don't mind those bunch of lazy failures. Most of them are useless to themselves and there family. They don't have sense and cannot do anything with there empty brains. Lazy set of fools that cannot amount to anything in life even if Jesus Christ personally install a president. Always insulting and blaming even for things caused by there stupid wayward lives

UR MUMU NO TOO MUCH? CHAI EE NO GO BETTER FOR PERSON WEY LAY THIS KIND CURSE ON YOU embarassed
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by dikings(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

Mtcheeeeew, a full grown up man is still blaming government for his failures in Life. Say you no dey okay or rich no means say Na government cause am. Get that into your head.

Everyone must not be Rich to Enjoy common basic needs of life... Try get Conscience and Get Sense... It will help you..
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Jbleenk: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2023
Uncle B we are loyal to you and the govt of BAT
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by LZAA: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Have you sold your baking equipment yetπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Allisgud: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2023
Kukutente23:

How exactly is this funny
How many Nigerians can afford it?
How many CNG stations do you know
oga cooking gas is everywhere more than fuel station undecided
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by moderatedguy: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Suffering and smiling
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2023
See as sit at home is gradually spreading to other places.
Now they have to sit at home because they don't have money to transport themselves to work.
Its a pity.
I still love Tinubu he didn't disappoint at all.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2023
moderatedguy:
Suffering and smiling

Old things have pass away. Am not Suffering but am Smiling happily.
Re: Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule by Acekidc4(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2023
LZAA:

Have you sold your baking equipment yetπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Am into the Business big time now. I will soon open more branches around Nigeria. Contact me if you need baking and cooking equipments. Thank You Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Electoral Act Amendment / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Casts His Votes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.