Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,345 members, 7,910,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu (13444 Views)

Onyejeocha Still Suffering From Shock Of Defeat By Amobi Ogah — LP (Video) / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by Extremekofoshi: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
dontrulee:
I don't think President Tinubu would want to step down from power if the judiciary rules against his favour.

Someone that obviously did some underground dirty work in the last election to come out the winner wouldn't give up the seat of power.

The truth is whether it's Tinubu or Atiku or Obi, Nigeria can't get "better" overnight and this overnight stretches to 10-20 years. It's when one gets to the seat of power that one will know how badly Nigeria has been damaged. It will take time, but I assure you Tinubu's four/eight years of "renewed shege" will not make Nigeria any better. Make I go back go sleep, politics no concern me. Ajeh grin

Judiciary can't do jack, Tinubu won fair and square.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by Lutherblaq: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
norriswood:
.. zombie, coward..u can put ur responsible father there.... morons

wow, insulting my father because of a politician, while his children are abroad enjoying their life, anyways thanks for the insult.
Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by Decarbonisation: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu which defeat?

Fu...cking fraudulent narcotics dealer talking about defeat, when he didnt even win.

Fraud, you will leave Aso Rock you fu...cking criminal!
Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by orion7: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
badoh:

Na like this you go use your mouth implicate yourself.
implicate ko implicate ni. This Nigeria not go contain us
Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by Mccullum: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Opanka44:
Tinubu, your days on that seat are numbered. Dey play.

Of course his days on the sit are numbered till 2027 grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by dontrulee: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Extremekofoshi:

Judiciary can't do jack, Tinubu won fair and square.

I agree that Judiciary can't do jack but to say Tinubu won fair and square is not entirely correct.
Tinubu won, yes.
But was it fair? Not at all. They were glitches.
But they're not heavy enough to unseat him. Honestly, peter obi and Atiku are just wasting their time and money. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by AskNgige2: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cheesy

Atiku is an amateur blackmailer. I advice that he should go and learn blackmailing
properly from that Mmesoma, the fraudulent girl from Anambra state who thought she and her father can black mail JAMB led by Prof. Oloyede the no nonsense Prof. grin grin

Atiku and Obi's lawyers should please milk these Master and slave very, very well since dem no wan get sense by continuing giving them FALSE hope that there will be a re-run. grin

Taaaaaah..

Same atiku cover most of his track stealing record of drugs..

Even Atiku helped in releasing him from US drugs case
Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by carlos1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yet to recover from your shock rigging actually
Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by Spandau: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tochi3:
grin

See thief , See election rigger, a drug Lord, a corrupt personified bullion van dey beat chest

Dele Alake Alika....A lizard wey jump fröm fence dey inflate e chest..

Wonders no dey ever end from Bobo chicago
carlos1:
Yet to recover from your shock rigging actually

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 will continue to be your portion.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by luizpippo(m): 5:12am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
It is disheartening to see critical institutions like the judiciary being subjected to allegations of blackmail. As citizens, we depend on the fair and unbiased functioning of the judiciary to dispense justice and uphold the rule of law. It is important to separate emotions from facts and allow due process to take its course in any legal challenges.

At the same time, it is equally important to recognize that individuals may experience disappointment upon facing defeat. However, it is crucial to maintain the integrity of our democratic system by respecting the outcome of elections and focusing on positive contributions to the development of our nation.

Ultimately, we should prioritize the unity and progress of our country, rather than engaging in divisive and potentially harmful accusations. Our focus should always be on creating an environment that fosters growth, inclusiveness, and upholds the principles of a fair and just society.

Integrity of democratic outcomes that produced a drug dealer?

Or the judiciary that gave Akpabio and Lawan someone's mandate
Re: Atiku Blackmailing Judiciary, Yet To Recover From Shock Defeat – Tinubu by norriswood(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Lutherblaq:

wow, insulting my father because of a politician, while his children are abroad enjoying their life, anyways thanks for the insult.
....zombie are u the first person to be in abroad enjoying...very certain u aren't in any abroad..people in abroad doesn't make coward noise except those one in Malaysia, SA being in abroad doesn't make u better than people in Nigeria..so keep ur stupid mentality with u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / LGA Autonomy: Supreme Court Gives Governors Seven Days To File Defence / Is Okorocha Becoming A Disappointment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.