Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,857 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

6 Things You Should Never Say And 11 things You Should - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Things You Should Never Say And 11 things You Should (168 Views)

What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . / 5 Things You Must Never Say To Your Husband For A Peaceful Marriage / Psychologists Warn: Never Say These 5 Phrases To Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Say And 11 things You Should by LolieWrites(f): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
6 lies you tell yourself:

I can't do it.

I amount to nothing.

My opinion doesn't count.

Nobody cares about me.

I am worthless

I can't do anything right.
11 truths you should know and say

You are special

You can do it.

A lot of people care

God cares.

Your ideologies and contributions are important.

You have a light in you.

You have great value

You do so many things right, and can do many more better.

You are not destructive

You are innovative

You can be excellent.

(1) (Reply)

Who You Marry / Just Finished HND Program What Next? Is Comp. Engring Available In Versities? / 2024: What Is Your New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.