Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Excerpts From My Sunday Service Jotting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Excerpts From My Sunday Service Jotting (104 Views)

Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" / How A Muslim Made My Sunday This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excerpts From My Sunday Service Jotting by Rifalegals: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Preacher: Dr. Femi Popoola
Texts: Numbers 21:1-3, John 9:1
Topic: Look and Live

Life is full of challenges and several times due to no fault of ours. When you pray regarding any issue, pray that the glory and the will is your purpose.
Don't let discouragement take hold of you. The Israelites after their deliverance were faced with another difficulty. The way became difficult and rather than trust God who delivered them they earlier. They began to murmur. They made light of God's provision. (Jesus the bread of life).
In Christ's resurrection is God's evidence that He Ultimately gives life and keeps His promises. What you are looking for is embedded in Christ.
The world is full of evil but anyone who focuses on Jesus will live. To look at Jesus is to believe you have the life of Christ already in you. To look at Jesus means to see that in you already lies the power to do physical things because you have Jesus. The most attractive one Jesus loves in you why won't you be attractive? Don't let fear distract you. Never doubt your identity in Christ.
https://www.youtube.com/live/t31MVmPvjRg?feature=share

(1) (Reply)

Going Through Some Tough Times?.... / Beware: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Is Not On Facebook Or Any Social Media Platform! / Healing By Magnetism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.