Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) (7448 Views)

Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Busybrain2233: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Baba Ourtruth247, where have you been lately?
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Structures on the moon

On November 23rd of 1966, images taken from a maned moon orbiter showed no less than six tall structures on the moon. These images were published in the Washington post and the LA Times, with some scientists claiming they were far too geometric to be natural.

Upon study, soviet space engineer Alexandra Abramov noted that the center of the spires are arranged the same way as the apices of the three great pyramids in Egypt and they cast four perfect 90 degree shadows into an eroded pit area. At NASA Dr Farouk El baz also claimed they could not be natural and revealed they were taller than any building on earth.

The heads at NASA on the other hand declined to investigate further saying it was a trick of light and shadow. Consequentially the subject was dropped from the media.

But years later several shots from Apollo 17 showed these same clear right angled structures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Baba Ourtruth247, where have you been lately?

My boss. I have just been very busy hence my partial disappearance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
"Music" from the moon

Prior to the first moon landing, Apollo 10 flew around the back of the moon and their transcripts reveal that they all heard what they called Eerie out of space music like nothing they'd ever heard before; sounds which have since been compared to the electromagnetic radio-like sounds recorded by the Cassini saturn orbiter from inside saturn's rings.

NASA dismissed these sounds as radio waves interacting with the magnetic field of the moon, but the moon doesn't have a magnetic field.

So as a researcher the most interesting question isn't even what created the noise, the interesting question is why NASA had to lie about it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by PissInside: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
NASA is the biggest scam in the world.

Infact,the word NASA means to deceive in Hebrew.

There is no space....The earth is an enclosed place with a firmanent above.

5 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
The first moon landing

The first Apollo landing on the moon is one of the most triumphant events of late human history, but after the structures were revealed from previous photos of the moon, it's safe to say that NASA had to have prepared the astronauts to potentially meet something or someone.

During that trip there were two minutes of video and radio silence when the cameras and recording equipment were said to have simultaneously failed. Of course this equipment was the most highly advanced at the time and produced reliable recording without a stitch for the rest of the mission.

Years later close friends and relatives revealed what both Armstrong said had actually happened during those minutes

'On leaving the module, Armstrong deliberately switched his communication to the medic line and said: "There are other spacecraft here sir, lined up on the other sides of the crater. Those babies are huge, enormous, they are watching us. '

Without full disclosure of classified information, no one would ever know the real reason why the astronauts returned to earth with such strange dispositions, without any indication in their cold expressions of the excitement that one would expect from the first men ever to touch the surface of the moon.

It became even more obvious that something was off when they were each interviewed separately. You can easily detect even without being a body language expert that something wasn't right. I can't post links here due to the anti spam bot, but you can watch Neil Armstrong's interview after he landed from the moon and notice how solemn and sad his expressions were and how off his body language was.

Attached is a photo of Neil Armstrong during his interview just after returning from the moon. This is his facial expression just after saying the phrase: "Welcome to the dawn of a new age." If you didn't know who he was, you'd think he was mourning his child or something.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Busybrain2233: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:

My boss. I have just been very busy hence my partial disappearance.

Good to see you're back, rock on sirπŸŒ›πŸŒœ

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by FitCorper: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The mystery of the Solar eclipse

Another fact every astronomer knows is that there is a one in a trillion chance that a planet's moon would appear exactly the same size as the sun during an eclipse.

By the way if you view a full eclipse from space, you will see the picture below. Does it look familiar?

This is the eyes of God watching our wicked world.

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by joinnow: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
So you mean the moslim that is using moon as point of connection is in trouble then

3 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Armstrong's Cryptic speech

Before his death and 25 years after the landing, Neil Armstrong gave a speech where it almost sounded like he was speaking in parables. I will present a line from the speech. He said and I quote:

"There are great ideas uncovered, breakthrough available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief..."

Truth's protective layers? What or who is protecting us from the truth, according to him?

4 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
brain54:
You have gone too far this time…
he has always gone far. Only lunatics like his posts
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Reports from Astronauts

If the moon is not a solid mass but a hollow artificial satellite and there are structures there, certainly there must be evidence of extraterrestrial life somewhere. Of course only astronauts will know for sure and not surprisingly, you find that early on they were talking, but had become less inclined to reveal their knowledge as the years had passed.

Here are few among many who have revealed what they know.

Scott Carpenter of the orbiter mercury atlas seven said "At no time when the astronauts were in space were they alone; there was a constant surveillance by UFOs.

The first Japanese American in space Cornel Lt Onizuka went so far as to admit that he witnessed small strange looking creatures, humanoid in shape; they did not look of earthly origin.

The sixth astronaut to walk on the moon, Edgar mitchell admitted, "Yes, there has been ET visitation and may continue to be. There is a lot of evidence that points to a clandestine group.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dangrace01:
The earth is flat the earth does not spin

The moon is not ball shaped so it has no other side.
The moon is like a circular plate or disc. The moon is 2d or 3d.

Forget all these fake cgi you see from NASA its all scam.

No one has ever been to space talkless of moon

Sometimes I ask myself, how would all the astroids hovering over the earth allow space shuttle to successfully escape the earth !

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by jmoore(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Talk about delusion.
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by LordAbove: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
oglalasioux:

Interestingly, lunatic comes from the condition of abnormal brain behaviour during full moons.

That's how the story of Werewolves was birthed.
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by jmoore(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Sometimes I ask myself, how would all the astroids hovering over the earth allow space shuttle to successfully escape the earth !
When you ask yourself the wrong question, it means you don't even understand the basics.

3 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Projected Hologram

In 2014 a vigilante astronomer and physicist, Crow was filming the moon by a telescope when he caught what appeared to be a clear thermal energy-like wave perfectly traversing the moon's surface. In the months that followed, he investigated this 'lunar wave' as he called it, and discovered along with many others that it occurred regularly when the moon was near full.

He also found that this wave would actually displace the location of the moon by millimeters on video, which would actually convert to many miles on the moon itself. He believed that the strange occurrence was evidence that the image of the moon was at least during the wave, a projected hologram and likely concealing something on the moon's surface at least during that minute or so of time.

While the actual cause or purpose of the lunar wave is not clear, what Crow himself said is clear: The moon is not just a rock in space. There is a lot going on up there. Ignorance is bliss and reality is stranger than fiction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
jmoore:

When you ask yourself the wrong question, it means you don't even understand the basics.

Have you seen this before?

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by udede(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Some people Will still argue that mkpulummili is harmless. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by hayoholla(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
You're obviously high on moonrock grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by tuzle(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Me too I have proof that the sun is a giant candle placed by man to provide light to the earth. Wait I am coming with my proof

5 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Westernlove: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
The Earth Is a Simulation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by faceland: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
all these are conspiracy theory.

they say it is hollow (meaning there is hole in the center and it has once vibrated after taking a hit from a big asteroid).

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by faceland: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
The moon is so perfectly place to support life on earth and affect our gravitational field that some say it is sign of intelligent design (God or an extinct race).

Some archologies believe that there were some very advanced civilization that were wiped of the earth some 300k years ago and the only surviving humans where the primitive cave dweller and they had to relearn everything from zero.

It is just a deep rabbit hole of conspiracy theories.

9 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by ThorOdinson: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Nasa has kept informations as classified for ages especially on HEB (highly evolved beings)
their visitation and other activities both on earth (airspace and the antarctica πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ά and the dark side of the moon.

Armstrong did saw something.
it was said that
the astronauts were constantly warned after the last mannered landing on the moon
never to return again
which begs for why there has been only prob sent not man.

in ancient times and biblical writing.
Moses and Ezekiel spoke of something looking like UFO πŸ›Έ descending down to earth

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dangrace01:
The earth is flat the earth does not spin

The moon is not ball shaped so it has no other side.
The moon is like a circular plate or disc. The moon is 2d or 3d.

Forget all these fake cgi you see from NASA its all scam.

No one has ever been to space talkless of moon

Muslims shaa.
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by chikasnight: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Moon is a multi-purpose orbital technology engineered by the human farmers, your creators.

Everything natural to you, is artificial to other dimensional creators.

The thread is unecessary.

Please link me to your threads with your old account
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
PissInside:
NASA is the biggest scam in the world.

Infact,the word NASA means to deceive in Hebrew.

There is no space....The earth is an enclosed place with a firmanent above.

If there is no space, where are the stars located?

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by PissInside: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If there is no space, where are the stars located?

Stars are located inside the firmanent and if you have a Nikon telescope, you'll see that stars ain't what NASA claim they are.

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2023
PissInside:

Stars are located inside the firmanent and if you have a Nikon telescope, you'll see that stars ain't what NASA claim they are.

Aren't stars bigger than Earth in size?
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by PissInside: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Aren't stars bigger than Earth in size?

There're not bro.... You've been decieved πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2023
PissInside:

There're not bro.... You've been decieved πŸ™‚

So you know them better, what are they made up of?

Or, what's their purpose?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does The Virgina Smell / This Is Actually A Type Of Shellfish..weird!!!(photos) / What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.