Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Karrox Oracle Certification - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Karrox Oracle Certification (711 Views)

Oracle Certification Exam Dumps (2015 ) / Oracle Certification / Oracle Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karrox Oracle Certification by Grizz: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
Recently out of school and while i'm waiting for youth service i've decided to get as many extra qualifications as possible starting with database admin. I was going to register with New Horizons but then someone told me about karROX. I've seen their website and it looks pretty ok but i need word of mouth. Has anybody here done any of their courses? How far can their certificates take you in the job market?
Re: Karrox Oracle Certification by naijaswag1: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
Pray that your trainer is good.Most times its not the institute but the trainer.Again your aim should be to get the international certification and then the ultimate goal should be to actually acquire the skills needed as a database administrator or developer.Good luck.(I am a trainer -11g on linux).

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft's New Logo. / How To Make A Graph In MS Excel / Tablet Pc From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.