Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,938 members, 7,890,087 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Hon. Temitope Komolafe Congratulates Olowa Of Igbara-oke On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Temitope Komolafe Congratulates Olowa Of Igbara-oke On His Birthday (210 Views)

Gbenga Komolafe: Peter Obi Paid Millions Of Naira To Labour Party Leadership / Ondo Nuj To Honour Governor Akeredolu, Olowa Of Igbaraoke Today / Ondo Nuj To Honour Governor Akeredolu, Olowa Of Igbaraoke Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Temitope Komolafe Congratulates Olowa Of Igbara-oke On His Birthday by OndoEyes: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2023
On this auspicious day, as the sun rises on your glorious birthday, I, Hon. Temitope Komolafe, am filled with immense joy and gratitude to celebrate the life of an extraordinary leader and a beloved father figure in my life.

Your reign as the Paramount Ruler & Prescribed Authority, Olowa of Igbara Oke Kingdom, Oba (Dr) Francis Adefarakanmi Agbede, OFR, Ilufemiloye, Ogidi III, has been nothing short of exemplary. Your wisdom, compassion, and dedication to your people have earned you not only the title of ruler but also the place of a cherished confidant in my heart. Your influence on my life has been profound, and I cannot express how grateful I am for the positive impact you have had on shaping my journey.

Your guidance and unwavering support have been a beacon of light during both challenging and joyous times. Your ability to lead with fairness and inclusivity has taught me valuable lessons in leadership and empathy. As a ruler, you have always prioritized the well-being and progress of your people, leaving an indelible mark on their hearts.

On this special occasion, I join all your well-wishers in extending my heartfelt congratulations and sincere prayers for your continued health, happiness, and prosperity. May your wisdom grow with each passing day, and may your reign be blessed with peace and harmony.

As you celebrate another year of life, know that you have touched the lives of countless individuals, and I am honored to stand among those who have been positively influenced by your greatness. Your presence in my life has been a blessing beyond measure, and I am forever indebted to you.

Happy Birthday, Your Majesty! Long may you reign, and may your legacy continue to inspire generations to come.

With utmost respect and admiration,

Hon. Temitope Komolafe
Member, Ondo State House Of Assembly
Representing Ifedore Local Government

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Disowns Ekpa, Orders End To Sit-at-home / It’s Fake – Ekpa Denies Report Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Alleged Letter / You Don't Like Coup, But You Like Take It By All Mean,Snatch It, And Run With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.