Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Warri To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warri To Abuja (957 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri To Abuja by Melbrom(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please who knows the most affordable way I can move from warri to abuja..I also want to know if the train at itakpe is still in service and the cost...I'm currently in abuja and I usually make use of God is good but at the moment, GIG is charging 33k from Abuja to warri and i don't have such money...I need urgent information.

1 Like

Re: Warri To Abuja by Nemesis0147(m): 4:41am On Jul 25, 2023
Melbrom:
Please who knows the most affordable way I can move from warri to abuja..I also want to know if the train at itakpe is still in service and the cost...I'm currently in abuja and I usually make use of God is good but at the moment, GIG is charging 33k from Abuja to warri and i don't have such money...I need urgent information
33k?
Re: Warri To Abuja by Esywrite: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Melbrom:
Please who knows the most affordable way I can move from warri to abuja..I also want to know if the train at itakpe is still in service and the cost...I'm currently in abuja and I usually make use of God is good but at the moment, GIG is charging 33k from Abuja to warri and i don't have such money...I need urgent information

Guo is cheaper
Bus=29,990
Sienna = 31500
Re: Warri To Abuja by UgoFly: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pls did you finally take the train to warri?
Re: Warri To Abuja by otokx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
The train would be much cheaper.
Re: Warri To Abuja by danilmo: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
otokx:
The train would be much cheaper.

Pls is the train still in service?? And like how much from warri to itakpe??

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In The Diaspora Willing To Return Home Now Is Nothing But An Opportunist. / Are You Having Troubles Getting A Business Visa To Any County Of Your Choice? / FG Approves New Visa Regime To Attract Tourists, Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.