Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,129 members, 7,970,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:46 AM

To The Mum Who Feels Like Quitting! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Mum Who Feels Like Quitting! (346 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This / Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Mum Who Feels Like Quitting! by AMumAndMore(f): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
✍🏾 Letter to the Mamma who feels like quitting.........

I know you feel like the weight of the universe rests on your shoulders.

You feel overlooked, overwhelmed and underappreciated, because no one cares if you run on your last wheels, or if you stayed up till 3am to make sure everything was in order for the new day.

I know you sit on the floor when your housemates are off to school and work to let the tears flow.

I know you're already Wondering how you'd keep up with your little humans, now that's school is out of session.

I know you just want to give it all up and walk away.

Adulthood wasn't all we had thought it to be!

Heck! Motherhood is far from the picture we had envisioned it to be while we were young.

I know you feel like quitting!

I know you wish you hadn't even embarked on this journey.

I know, because we've all been there. I have been there!
Some days are hard, some weeks are even harder.

Some days are long and lonely, some weeks even sullen.

But you, Mamma, are the real deal.

So, on the days you feel like quitting, tell yourself you can do this.

You can, for you. For your family.

You'll toughen this up and make motherhood work.

Because there's no dollar sign that can equate to the value of motherhood.

On the day you feel like quitting; Remember, You are a mom and Moms don't quit.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

1 Like

Re: To The Mum Who Feels Like Quitting! by talented321: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: To The Mum Who Feels Like Quitting! by yomi007k(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin

Biko remember the dad wey life don taya too oo.

2 Likes

Re: To The Mum Who Feels Like Quitting! by RoadMozart(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Cheers to all moms out there....

7 gbosa to all dads out there....
Re: To The Mum Who Feels Like Quitting! by Nice2023(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Some mum these days are highly irresponsible and some dad are crazily irresponsible.

Now,kudos to the responsible father's and mother's and not the idiotic categories.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know These Psychological Facts About Love? / Naming Children; What Is Your View And Experience!! / Reasons To Never Visit Nigeria - A foreigner's experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.