Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (487075 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (510) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nauttyprof(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03
breakice31:
Hello everyone,
Has upfront medicals been cancelled or there is a way around it?
I am asking because it says IME number is required when I tried to book a medical appointment.

Contact the clinic you want to use for guidance. Upfront Medicals has not been cancelled
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Olatundeshosho(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03
Happy weekend guys! Please how do I order for a GGCMS note? A friend of mine just got denied few minutes ago. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nauttyprof(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03
Olatundeshosho:
Happy weekend guys! Please how do I order for a GGCMS note? A friend of mine just got denied few minutes ago. Thanks

Few minutes ago?? Do you mean they now work on Saturdays?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Olatundeshosho(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03
Nauttyprof:

Few minutes ago?? Do you mean they now work on Saturdays?

The message dropped few minutes ago
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Abimbola222(f): 7:24pm On Feb 03
@zubizareta, please how can I reach you? I have tried sending an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by techgen(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03
breakice31:
Hello everyone,
Has upfront medicals been cancelled or there is a way around it?
I am asking because it says IME number is required when I tried to book a medical appointment.

I had same issue, I couldn’t book upfront medical without the IME number, I emailed them, they responded that I should send my Biodata page, which I did… since then, no response from them!!!

Seems IOM has cancelled upfront medicals and they’ve increased their medical fees!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Timeofgod: 9:57pm On Feb 03
[quote author=Rosemary1295 post=128242528]Finally my husband’s ppr just dropped .All thanks to God for making this possible and also making me cross path with Zubizareta on this platform.
When my husband’s first application was denied in June 2023, he was so sad,and mentally drained,as a wife I was looking for ways to make him feel better and cheer him up then I came across so many testimonies directing to the mastermind Zubizareta on this platform i became confident that through him our story will be a success and here it is, immediately I sent a message across to him and he assured me everything will be a success,he encouraged never to give up, and just like he said it’s indeed a success,He advised us not to reapply immediately that we should order for his Gcms note.We followed the instructions and started all over again, though it wasn’t an easy journey ..but thankfully it ended in praise….special thanks goes to Almighty GOD and to Zubizareta

My husband’s Timeline below

First Application: Refused

Applied : June 17 2023
Upfront medical updated to pass on June 20, 2023

Document Submitted:

MBS — #14m
Admission letter (Fanshawe post graduate)
First term tuition receipt ($8,903)
Work iD
Employment letter
Introduction letter
transcripts
Degree certificate
NYSC document
Upfront medical sheet
Statement of purpose
Letter of finance (finance plans)
Landed properties both deed and survey
Marriage certificate

Second Application: Approved

Applied : Dec 7 2023
No update until yesterday
Approved: Jan 31,2024

Document Submitted:

MBS Fcmb — $14k
Access:1,170,000
Full tuition fee 18,306
Gic: $10k I paid with Gtb bank
Admission letter (Fanshawe post graduate)
My course: Project management
Work iD
Employment letter(no salary, strictly commission based)
Introduction letter
Study leave
Promotion letter
My CV
Professional certificate
Transcripts
Degree certificate
NYSC document
Upfront medical sheet
Statement of purpose(13 pages)
Landed properties both deed and survey
Marriage certificate
Commission deposit for 3 months
and two backdated commission deposit.
CAC for my registered company
Wife’s CAC business registration
Wife’s Facebook business page
Wife’s Landed documents
Lump sums properly explained that even a 6 year old will understand..

I thank God for his mercy and he will surely show everyone here expecting their PPR mercy.You all will testify in Jesus..God bless Zubizareta for his time and patience .At some point I thought he was going to give up on our application but he kept pushing and telling us that it will end in praise and it finally ended in praise🙏[/Congratulations sis]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Timeofgod: 9:59pm On Feb 03
[quote author=Time of God

Congratulations sis.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AskGod07: 10:22pm On Feb 03
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by af0nja2000: 10:33pm On Feb 03
JapaPrince:

I made a post where I listed my expenses and some self ancclaimed experts were so busy criticizing me for over spending.
This is the new reality according to IRCC you need up to $1900 monthly as living expenses.
We will survive. Good luck to all of us.
Bro can I chat u up privately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by af0nja2000: 10:33pm On Feb 03
[quote author=JapaPrince post=128261258]

I made a post where I listed my expenses and some self ancclaimed experts were so busy criticizing me for over spending.
This is the new reality according to IRCC you need up to $1900 monthly as living expenses.
We will survive. Good luck to all of us. [/quotet mail francisgodstime5@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 10:34pm On Feb 03
How much you pay
Augrere2022:

Good morning boss,
I want to say thank you once again for your support on my SOP ooo
With all the reasons I have seen on refusal, I am convinced that your input made a positive impact on my application.
I can recall vividly that you advised me to further proof my company establishment with invoices.
I am grateful to God for allowing me to meet someone like you.
I had no one to fall to but God and he used you to help me ironed my application.
Thank you so much, and God bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DMCY: 10:57pm On Feb 03
DMCY:
Please I need help on this, I did my biometrics on Jan 2 and a serial number of some sort was updated in my portal and now I checked my portal only to see them saying don’t have my biometrics, please what can I do?
Applied below is a pictorial proof of what I’m saying.

Please I need help on this🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 1:18am On Feb 04
JapaPrince:

We will survive. Good luck to all of us.
You"ll keep getting criticism because some cities in Canada are cheaper than others.. someone in a cheaper town will see it as excessive expenditure..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by lordfredrick: 2:28am On Feb 04
Danilvex:
I just got my passport request this afternoon. My timeline below

Applied : December 29, 2023 —- applied before Jan 1st cos of the new $20,640 rules
Upfront medical updated to pass on January 12, 2024
Eligibility started January 29, 2024
Passport request January 31, 2024

Document Submitted

MBS — #17.9m
Receipts of my binance trades as its where I got money
Admission letter (conestoga post graduate)
First term tuition receipt ($8,876)
Work iD
Pay slip
Employment letter
Introduction letter
Study leave allowance letter
Letter of promotion upon completion
Dad’s family business CAC, Tax slip, Invoice, Receipts
ND and HND transcripts
NYSC document
Upfront medical sheet
IC3 result (professional exam) and educational awards
Statement of purpose
Notarized car sales agreement
Car document
Receipts of transfer — car sales money and study leave allowance
Landed properties
Currency converter as at submission date

If you have got any WhatsApp group for canestoga students May intake , please add me 09162577119. You can also text me please if you’re moving by May and looks to share an apartment (Conestoga Waterloo Campus).

Please what's the letter of finance like?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by af0nja2000: 4:18am On Feb 04
Pls how do I get my study permit after visa approval. Am I to apply for it here? Or when I get too Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 5:54am On Feb 04
af0nja2000:
Pls how do I get my study permit after visa approval. Am I to apply for it here? Or when I get too Canada.
You will be issued SP at the point of entry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 6:11am On Feb 04
please how do you know where your visa office at after submitting your visa application? or is all applications submitted in naija automatically goes to Nairobi?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Toniamelody: 6:17am On Feb 04
Hello everyone,

Please I need help regarding POF.
I did Pof for 4 months using my account I make payments monthly to maintain the account. I have submitted my application. Do I need to continue the monthly payments until I receive a response from IRCC or stop since my application has been submitted?
Please I need advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 7:08am On Feb 04
Eraytee:
please how do you know where your visa office at after submitting your visa application? or is all applications submitted in naija automatically goes to Nairobi?

Call IRCC to find out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 7:10am On Feb 04
Toniamelody:
Hello everyone,

Please I need help regarding POF.
I did Pof for 4 months using my account I make payments monthly to maintain the account. I have submitted my application. Do I need to continue the monthly payments until I receive a response from IRCC or stop since my application has been submitted?
Please I need advice.

You should continue in case there is refusal and you want to reapply, so it be a complication

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 7:13am On Feb 04
Themillionman:

How much you pay

Sorry I don't have answer to your question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by af0nja2000: 7:42am On Feb 04
Augrere2022:

You will be issued SP at the point of entry
ok thanks. What about sin( shey that d one that permits me to work)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 9:20am On Feb 04
grin grin grin grin gringrin. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It is well

Congratulations btw ...the land of maple will favor you and your family
Augrere2022:

Sorry I don't have answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 10:11am On Feb 04
af0nja2000:
ok thanks. What about sin( shey that d one that permits me to work)?

You can get that at the airport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by evansky(m): 10:34am On Feb 04
Happy Sunday everyone.
For those that has gotten their SOWP approval while their spouse were still in Nigeria. Kindly share the documents submitted please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Necksonnel: 11:11am On Feb 04
ibcircuit:
Hello everyone ,If one is able to pay school deposit of 1500CAD @,conestoga , is it possible to pay the school fee when one get to canada only ?

I’m also asking about this ? Is there work in Canada that I can use to complete my school fee? I can afford the first year but not the second year fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JapaPrince: 11:25am On Feb 04
af0nja2000:
Bro can I chat u up privately
Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by af0nja2000: 11:31am On Feb 04
JapaPrince:

Ok
how do I reach u or u can reach me on 08084994484 WhatsApp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 12:55pm On Feb 04
Check your LOA there is always a date for tuition to be paid....if you can get your visa before that date ...you can pay when you land...most people from last year admission are given Feb 13th to make sure to have paid part tuition

Necksonnel:

I’m also asking about this ? Is there work in Canada that I can use to complete my school fee? I can afford the first year but not the second year fee

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04
Necksonnel:

Nobody can give you response to this question na. So it's left for you to take the decision you want to take. In Canada, nothing is given. In same province people have complained about no job for months, some students have changed more than 2 jobs in btw.. There is no guarantees anywhere so you can't get the answer you are looking for here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04
Necksonnel:

Nobody can give you response to this question na. So it's left for you to take the decision you want to take. In Canada, nothing is given. In same province people have complained about no job for months, some students have changed more than 2 jobs in btw.. There is no guarantees anywhere so you can't get the answer you are looking for here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (510) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / Italian Student Visa-help! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.