Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,224 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (493240 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (513) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 6:19am On Jun 26
I don't Even think this Tracker has Any importance at all, it's just not working as it is called. Eligibility already started, medical passed but the tracker is still saying medical not Started and Eligibility not Started too. I don't understand the whole thing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kingslove030492: 7:08am On Jun 26
Do you know the Refund policy or the School?

Some Schools only refund in the event of visa denial.

So you may need to research into the refund policy of the school to see if you can get a refund and pursue the Masters.

slutky:

I have already paid 10k CAD i was planning that I will make a refund from the college and add to the Masters program because I cannot afford the masters fees without the refund from the college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by osars: 9:29am On Jun 26
Hello house.
How do I apply for gcms notes for free please ?
This is what my letter said.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:10am On Jun 26
Recently, there have been a lot of changes on IRCC portal including visa application portal, IMM forms, Gcms note portal, etc.

This is how to order your gcms note for free.

đź“Ť Go to Google search and type ATIP
đź“Ť Click on you want personal information
đź“ŤOn the next page, it will ask you the kind of information you want, click on yourself and go to next.
đź“Ť Select the institution, which is Canada border service agency CBSA.
đź“ŤGo to email validation page
đź“ŤPut your email address and click on verify email.
đź“Ť Check your email and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
đź“ŤContinue to request
đź“Ť Choose your citizenship - A foreign outside of Canada
đź“Ť Request label - Gcms note
đź“ŤAre you acting as a representative - NO
đź“Ť Category of personal record requested - Case files
đź“Ť Type of case files record - Immigration file, Gcms record
đź“ŤPut your surname, given names, UCI number, date of birth,
đź“ŤWrite a brief request description - E.g - My name is SURNAME, First Second. I have applied for a study permit, my UCI is soso and my application number is soso, DOB. I would like to have the notes for my file
đź“Ť Language - English
đź“Ť Request format - Electronic
đź“Ť Attach documents - your international passport
đź“Ť Fill your name and address
đź“ŤYour preferred language - English
đź“ŤYour preferred method of communication - email
đź“Ť Review your details
đź“Ť Click on finished and submit
osars:
Hello house.
How do I apply for gcms notes for free please ?
This is what my letter said.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by febishola20: 11:32am On Jun 26
Trying to continue my application, this is what I got... pending... urgent help please

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by BillQ: 11:42am On Jun 26
I sent you a couple of messages on WhatsApp sir, you are not responding !!

JMG12:
Recently, there have been a lot of changes on IRCC portal including visa application portal, IMM forms, Gcms note portal, etc.

This is how to order your gcms note for free.

đź“Ť Go to Google search and type ATIP
đź“Ť Click on you want personal information
đź“ŤOn the next page, it will ask you the kind of information you want, click on yourself and go to next.
đź“Ť Select the institution, which is Canada border service agency CBSA.
đź“ŤGo to email validation page
đź“ŤPut your email address and click on verify email.
đź“Ť Check your email and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
đź“ŤContinue to request
đź“Ť Choose your citizenship - A foreign outside of Canada
đź“Ť Request label - Gcms note
đź“ŤAre you acting as a representative - NO
đź“Ť Category of personal record requested - Case files
đź“Ť Type of case files record - Immigration file, Gcms record
đź“ŤPut your surname, given names, UCI number, date of birth,
đź“ŤWrite a brief request description - E.g - My name is SURNAME, First Second. I have applied for a study permit, my UCI is soso and my application number is soso, DOB. I would like to have the notes for my file
đź“Ť Language - English
đź“Ť Request format - Electronic
đź“Ť Attach documents - your international passport
đź“Ť Fill your name and address
đź“ŤYour preferred language - English
đź“ŤYour preferred method of communication - email
đź“Ť Review your details
đź“Ť Click on finished and submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by BillQ: 11:46am On Jun 26
I sent you a couple of messages on WhatsApp!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Timeofgod: 11:58am On Jun 26
Good day all, please has anyone received admission for January 2025 intake here? I applied since first week of May and I have not seen anything. Does it take that long to get admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kalatise1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26
Hello guys, please who us coming to Canada this month or next ? Kindly message me. Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MarksmanD: 1:43pm On Jun 26
I think it depends on the schools and program of study you chose. I was admitted exactly 2 months after my application.

Timeofgod:
Good day all, please has anyone received admission for January 2025 intake here? I applied since first week of May and I have not seen anything. Does it take that long to get admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 2:27pm On Jun 26
I didn't receive a msg from you
BillQ:
I sent you a couple of messages on WhatsApp sir, you are not responding !!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Timeofgod: 2:36pm On Jun 26
I think it depends on the schools and program of study you chose. I was admitted exactly 2 months after my application.

Really? Please which school did you apply to? I applied to Sasks poly and centennial college, course PM.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 3:38pm On Jun 26
febishola20:
Trying to continue my application, this is what I got... pending... urgent help please

Give it some time, it will be corrected
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Marcgrace: 4:04pm On Jun 26
Hello @ Everyone
I omitted to complete the Schedule 1 - Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257 SCH1) form, and I've already submitted my online student permit application. What are my next steps to rectify this situation?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by BillQ: 4:37pm On Jun 26
Here’s a question just to be sure.

If I pay fees, let’s say the fee is $18,638
And I have second year tuition fee same amount,
And I’ve got $20,635
And also traveling fair

Is this enough for my Canadian travel?

Or I have to get the remaining $20,635?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by benja007: 4:49pm On Jun 26
Hello ,please has anyone done a conestoga college refund, how long did it take to get your refund to your dom account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Jayody(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26
Tripitaka:
Please I'm in desperate need of help.

Had my biometrics done on 10th of this month, till date, it hasnt been update on my portal and everything appears stand still there.

I've sent mails and raised webform, yet nothing.

My resumption is 4th September. Is there any way I can get this expedited??

I resume on 4th September too. Did my biometric & upfront medical this week. Fortunately, my biometrics was uploaded yesterday. What school did you apply to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by BillQ: 5:15pm On Jun 26
BillQ:
Here’s a question just to be sure.

If I pay fees, let’s say the fee is $18,638
And I have second year tuition fee same amount,
And I’ve got $20,635
And also traveling fair

Is this enough for my Canadian travel?

Or I have to get the remaining $20,635?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by vickyehi: 5:57pm On Jun 26
[quote author=BillQ post=130670382][/quote]

So you have tuition 18k+ paid and account shows tuition for 2nd year plus living expenses for first year (approximately 39k), you don’t need to show the 21k for your living expense of the second year. But you would need to show proof of how you can generate that living expense amount in your second year while in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Abigbo: 6:57pm On Jun 26
Please how can one go about showing the proof?
How should it be written or tabulatedplease, thank you!
vickyehi:

So you have tuition 18k+ paid and account shows tuition for 2nd year plus living expenses for first year (approximately 39k), you don’t need to show the 21k for your living expense of the second year. But you would need to show proof of how you can generate that living expense amount in your second year while in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Agbanilagbatan: 8:49pm On Jun 26
Greetings
I submitted a reapplication on the 29th of May, My biometric has not reflected, I was given a different uci number, I have called IRCC and send webforms, but my application is still the same no changes, my school will resume September 3rd,
Please what can I do ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dydx2020(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26
Hello House, please kindly provide me with schools with low tution fee & deposits in Canada for post graduate study.

I will appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 11:46pm On Jun 26
Only if you are sponsoring yourself. [quote author=BillQ post=130670382][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by walenden: 11:49pm On Jun 26
hello, abeg my brother attending cimt college in Toronto and no job since 3 month now and the school fees and rent is neck breaking …please if anybody know any tips or link on how he can get cheaper rent like 200 to 250 per month maximum even if na just bed space around Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton because currently his paying 500 in a shared room which is too much considering the exchange rate from naira to Canadian dollar na young boy…l beg anybody with useful tip should help us ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Heffalump(m): 12:17am On Jun 27
BillQ:
Here is the corrected version of your text:

---

Please, I’m here to make many inquiries. First of all, I have been building my account for over two years. I registered a business two years ago, I have a tax clearance receipt, and I also have landed properties which I added to my application.

I paid the first-year tuition fee, which is $18,638. I had more than $26,216 USD. I also had about 4 million Naira in my account.

It’s not that I couldn’t do this myself, but I needed someone who has gone through the process before. I contacted Justmellow on GCMS Writers. I paid him part of the money, and I started sourcing documents. After all the documents were gathered, he said he wouldn’t submit them until I paid him, which I did.

Mind you, I trade kitchenware and also do crypto on the side. I didn’t have enough documentation to back up my kitchenware business, so he said he was going to help with that. I gathered all my documents, including medicals, biometrics, and landed property (I had two, but I sold one and added the money to it, according to the story).

The first time, he submitted without checking if attestation was needed, and my application was withdrawn. He said he wanted to run my Naira account with over 7-10 million, as if money grows on trees. I was able to at least make it 3.something million, and he submitted again, but I was denied.

My admission is for September, and he said he wants me to defer the admission so I can run my account with steady inflows and outflows. I got so many inflows before converting the money from Naira to dollars. I suffered as I changed dollars when it was 1560 Naira per dollar. I lost a lot of money only for him to come back and tell me this. He has refused to show me the full SOP, including the financial part, so we can do it together. He keeps telling me there’s no problem. Mind you, I don’t owe this guy a dime; I’ve paid him all his money. He even asked that I pay the visa fee again, which I paid.
What can I do?

The problem with some of you guys is that you're too lazy to apply DIY on this subject matter called Canada student visa.

I studied vigorously on the Canadian immigration system on this platform and internet. Today I'm a guru in my own right, Lol.

What else can I say. I sent my younger sister to Canada since 2022. Done with her masters and already applied for PGWP.

This year, I've sent my wife and 2 kids to Canada on study visa. I did all these by myself. This isn't going to be the end.

I'm not perfect but commitment and diligence is the key. Apart from having a steady income and landed properties, your approach to the application process is what matters. Some people with huge financial balance are also rejected. You need to understand the lubrics!

Stop dashing money anyhow. DIY!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Hrhdwyn(m): 1:13am On Jun 27
What’s the cost to get a GCMS note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Daveconsult007: 3:51am On Jun 27
OTSAMUEL:
I don't Even think this Tracker has Any importance at all, it's just not working as it is called. Eligibility already started, medical passed but the tracker is still saying medical not Started and Eligibility not Started too. I don't understand the whole thing.
Your decision is close by

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Momoney77: 4:08am On Jun 27
Good morning all,
I have a question..
My sponsor is overseas and using her account as my sponsor, but she wants to deposit some money into my account here in Nigeria as proof of commitment.
I have access Bank with some activities, but she wants to use my GTB because it's easier for her, the issues is my GTB doesn't have activity on it...

So am asking is it safe for her to send money to my GTB with no activity, will the statement of account look questionable??
Note: I am also going to print my access Bank statements.

Basically if I receive a lump sum into my account with no activity, will it raise any suspicion if I can explain it came from my sponsor?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kendsage(m): 5:56am On Jun 27
Momoney77:
Good morning all,
I have a question..
My sponsor is overseas and using her account as my sponsor, but she wants to deposit some money into my account here in Nigeria as proof of commitment.
I have access Bank with some activities, but she wants to use my GTB because it's easier for her, the issues is my GTB doesn't have activity on it...

So am asking is it safe for her to send money to my GTB with no activity, will the statement of account look questionable??
Note: I am also going to print my access Bank statements.

Basically if I receive a lump sum into my account with no activity, will it raise any suspicion if I can explain it came from my sponsor?

Do It Yourself (DIY) and know peace. You said it all my brother but most people are just too lazy to research on IRCC Visa so they pay agent to do it. This same Agents will mess you up and you will come here with lamentations. ONCE AGAIN, DO THE APPLICATION YOURSELF. There is nothing to be afraid of. You are even more intelligent than the agent you are paying. Just research, read this thread and you will get all you need to apply for Canadian study permit. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Marcgrace: 7:04am On Jun 27
Hello @ Everyone
I omitted to complete the Schedule 1 - Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257) form, and I've already submitted my online student permit application. What are my next steps to rectify this situation?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Manlikethomas: 7:40am On Jun 27
Hello! good day everyone,from information I got here and from YouTube videos I was able to do the application process myself and have gotten PPR. I will like to ask if it's possible to do walk in to submit my passport without appointment. And if appointment is necessary which is better submit via courier or in person. Thanks for anticipated cooperation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Marcgrace: 8:37am On Jun 27
Hello@Manlikethomas
Congratulations!

When submitting your online student permit application, did you also complete the Schedule 1 - Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257) form?
Could you please provide your timeline, the dates you applied and received your Passport Request notification?
Did you provide a bank statement showing a minimum balance of $20,635 CAD equivalent in Naira, as proof of available funds, and you also paid the full 1-year tuition fees?
Thank you.

Manlikethomas:
Hello! good day everyone,from information I got here and from YouTube videos I was able to do the application process myself and have gotten PPR. I will like to ask if it's possible to do walk in to submit my passport without appointment. And if appointment is necessary which is better submit via courier or in person. Thanks for anticipated cooperation

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (513) (Reply)

Italian Student Visa-help! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: Essential01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.