Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Sydney Talker & Selena Gomez GRATEFUL HEARTS: Black Child, Learn To Respect Your - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sydney Talker & Selena Gomez GRATEFUL HEARTS: Black Child, Learn To Respect Your (277 Views)

Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) / Respect Your Job As Long As It's Legal - Ramsey Nouah Resurfaces On Social Media / Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sydney Talker & Selena Gomez GRATEFUL HEARTS: Black Child, Learn To Respect Your by Nigerdeltaent(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sydney Talker & Selena Gomez GRATEFUL HEARTS: Black Child, Learn to Respect your own First

So I woke up to some beautiful post from skitmaker Sydney Talker appreciating HildaBaci for giving him the biggest skit ever.

My heart was fully red to see a black brother appreciating his Sister publicly and with a grateful heart.

That may not be so rare, but these days where everybody wants to claim the Super Star position and wants to take all the glory to himself or perhaps claim to have paid the super star featuring in the play.

But this wasn't the case with Sydney Talker, he went all out to pour his heartfelt gratitude to our dear #CookAthonByHilda heroin.

That reminded me of few weeks back when American artiste, Selena Gomez openly appreciated heisrema for helping her achieve the biggest song of her career, but in the comment section, so many whites disagreed and rather claim it was Gomez who helped Rema got bigger.
Well, I was well in the comment section to give them fire for fire for dare trying to racially abuse my brother, Rema.

The truth is, we blacks seem to respect the whites so much and sadly, they know how much we love, respect and cherish them and their land, the more reason they treat us like nothing.

We can't continue loving and cherishing the whites, but despise and h8 ourselves.
We shall never be respected in the committee of nations that way.

Rather, Dear black child, let's learn to love, respect and cherish ourselves first, before extending the hand of fellowship to the outsiders.

Respect your black ancestors before worshipping the white ancestors so your forefathers may smile on you.

Love your neighbor, Community, Town, State and Country before attempting to cross the Mediterranean to Europe.

Because how we treat ourselves, is how the white man will treat us too.

Again I say, Oh ye Black Child, Learn to Love, Cherish, respect and appreciate yourselves before extending same hand to the whites.

As for my brother Sydney Talker , thank you for leading the way🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

#ChiefPriest
#BlackSupremacist

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Singer Portable Expresses Love For Nigerian Police Months After Arrest / ''PIUUU'' Remains The BEST Option! / Cardi B Net Worth And Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.