Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

Hepatitis B Treatment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hepatitis B Treatment (142 Views)

What Is The Best Treatment For Hearing Loss? / What Is Best Treatment For Toenail Fungus? / Treatment Of Amenorrhea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B Treatment by Peter75(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dear Naira Landers,

Please i was diagnosed of Hepatitis B in March 2022 via employment test and my appointment was terminated a month after.
Since then I've been trying different herbal medicine like Norland but I've wasted money and still positive.
Please i need help on getting rid of this virus.

I will appreciate all your ideas,contributions and recommendations.
Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by joceey(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
What's your location, try and get this leaf called ewe olobe ,get has much as you can, wash and boil for like 15 mins in a very big pot with lot of water then take a glass cup of it first thing in the morning and last thing at night for two weeks then go for your test.You will thank GOD the maker and creator that leaf also does a lot in the body fight against infection, kidney stones, eyes and so on.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are You Making Money From The Internet Or The Internet Is Making Money From You? / Investment Options! Building Materials/bakery/spare Parts / Get 30-60% OF Your Investment In Land Banking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.