Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Hepatitis B Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis B Treatment (412 Views)

Hepatitis B Treatment / Hepatitis B Treatment With Just Natural Herb / Hepatitis B Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hepatitis B Treatment by Peter75(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dear Naira Landers,

Please i was diagnosed of Hepatitis B in March 2022 via employment test and my appointment was terminated a month after.
Since then I've been trying different herbal medicine like Norland but I've wasted money and still positive.
Please i need help on getting rid of this virus.

I will appreciate all your ideas,contributions and recommendations.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Apostle
Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by Puss360(f): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Peter75:
Dear Naira Landers,

Please i was diagnosed of Hepatitis B in March 2022 via employment test and my appointment was terminated a month after.
Since then I've been trying different herbal medicine like Norland but I've wasted money and still positive.
Please i need help on getting rid of this virus.

I will appreciate all your ideas,contributions and recommendations.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Apostle
Is government hospital far from you
Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by okosodo: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
It has no cure, sorry
Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by Rootprof(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
okosodo:
It has no cure, sorry

Hmmm. You're wrong sir. It is well curable.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by bolzyboy: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=Peter75 post=124632493]Dear Naira Landers,

@Op, look for the leaf/herb called phyllantus amarus. You'll need to uproot it with the root - get as much as you can as it's out of season now - wash the plant well enough to rid it of dirt but not the leaves. Put the whole plant - after washing - in a clean pot, add some water that could last for 3 days and boil for about 20 minutes.
Allow it to cool down. Use a medium cup as your measure - half full 555 type aluminium/stainless cup - 3 times daily.
After the third day, do a fresh one as the taste will be changing already.
Youl will need to take this remedy consistently for about 3 to 6 months.
HEALTH IS WEALTH.
I pray God bring complete healing to your bones.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by Teetee777: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2023
To treat hepatitis with herbs must take you 2 to 3month to cure. It is not something that you will expect the result within a week, not possible.

I have 2 solutions for hepatitis that work very well. It will cost you money but I can help you to prepare the herb, send it to you to confirm the work, after you go for the test and see the result then you will pay me my money.

I'm very sure of the herbs that's the reason I don't want to collect the money until you see the result b4 you pay me because some people will tell you that there is no remedy for hepatitis.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by Peter75(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Teetee777:
To treat hepatitis with herbs must take you 2 to 3month to cure. It is not something that you will expect the result within a week, not possible.

I have 2 solutions for hepatitis that work very well. It will cost you money but I can help you to prepare the herb, send it to you to confirm the work, after you go for the test and see the result then you will pay me my money.

I'm very sure of the herbs that's the reason I don't want to collect the money until you see the result b4 you pay me because some people will tell you that there is no remedy for hepatitis.
[quoplpleasete author=Teetee777 post=124642526]To treat hepatitis with herbs must take you 2 to 3month to cure. It is not something that you will expect the result within a week, not possible.

I'm very sure of the herbs that's the reason I don't want to collect the money until you see the result b4 you pay me because some people will tell you that there is no remedy for hepatitis.[/quote] please how can I reach you so we discuss,. This is my WhatsApp 08035375336
Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by Peter75(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Teetee777:

Please inbox me on WhatsApp so we can talk 08035375336 or send me your contact.

Thanks
Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by Teetee777: 4:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Peter75:

Please inbox me on WhatsApp so we can talk 08035375336 or send me your contact.

Thanks
Check my signature
Re: Hepatitis B Treatment by Peter75(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Teetee777:

Check my signature

Please i don't know how to use the signature.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Curing Hemorrhoids Or Atleast Greatly Relieving The Pains / The Ineffective Ebola Salt Rumour / Ebola: Commissioner Warns Health Workers Against Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.