Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,742 members, 7,941,816 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport (6964 Views)

Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. / NDLEA Arrests Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by lilkech(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2011
All of you are busy calling igbo and yoruba , HOUSA folks are too advanced to carry wraps, they feel more at home with BOMBS!
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by God2man(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
This is very bad. At the age of 61,carrying heroin. Too bad. Please God help us in this country. God2man.
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by kizito96(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2011
Nigeria do not produce hard drugs but we have become so synonymous with Hard Drugs that even the producing countries are hardly talked about. Until we stop the false life we live in Nigeria, the trend will continue
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by OkparaIgbo: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2011
hugooh42:

Where are those Yoruba warriors Ileke-Idi and her brother Bluetooth abi Red-tooth come and see what your grandma don't do ooo!!

I'm surprised this thread has not gotten to page 7 yet. Just because its not an Igbo person this time.

I asked the same question bro,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The slow pokes are under the caves in Yoruba land hiding in shame. What a disgrace, isnt this woman meant to be more concerned about how her grandkids are.
Mehn the rate at which this smelly frogs embarrass me is getting amazing.!! How can someone that old still have the thoughts for pushing drugs. That just putresses my point that this Yoruba people are gays and have crime imbibed in them. jheezzzzz Yoruba slowpokes come out and let me guage the stench of your breath. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed
Maximip:

If we dig deeper into this story, I won't be surprised if the woman is an igbo woman with just a yoruba name.  grin no offense
You should be offended at your foolishness and stench. Im sure we are all laughing at your cowardness.  cool cry cry. Stupid Yoruba people
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by Ozioma49(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2011
surprised this hasn't gotten to page(7), where those yoruba tribalistic id/iots, awon were
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by Costa2000(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2011
doctokwus:

Foolish old woman,probably wants to use d money to buy bleaching creams and attend Owambe parties starring Pasuma and OPC thugs
hahahahahahaa abeg una no go kill me here,just imagine 61yrs old woman with fanta face nd coca-cola leg dancing Pasuma.hahahahahahahaha
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by oc2fish: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2011
I do belive she want to use the money to pay for her son education.
DO YOU KNOW THAT A LOT OF THEM ABROAD CANNOT AFFORD TO SEND
THEIR KID TO COLLEGE. IN THE NEXT YEARS TO COME YOU WILL
SEE A LOT OF THE RUN AWAY COMING TO WRITE JAMB.
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by jeff1980(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2011
who told u ppl dat hausa ppl dont carry drugs?gbogbo wa ni Nigeria patapata ni Mola eniti ile bamoba ni Barao.The same drug was Ibrahin Badamosi Babangida got life ban in United Staje.He can never enter US again.SO tel me which tribe no de do am?May GOD av mercy on dis country.Amen
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by ak47mann(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2011
Costa2000:

hahahahahahaa abeg una no go kill me here,just imagine 61yrs old woman with fanta face nd coca-cola leg dancing Pasuma.hahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
BOYOBOY cry cry
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by hackney(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
Nigerians dig up news simply for tribal bashing here.

That makes me wonder at what point in time the blacks occupying nigeria stopped evolving.
monkeys
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by doctokwus: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2011
thameamead:

bloody clown!!!
Bloody clown I maybe,but @least mine won't b a mixture of TURA +ZARINA mixed with TOPGEL and DERMOVATE.
I stand by my theory of what she wanted to use d coke money for,put forward any contrary reason if u av one or are u related to d stupid,old grandma?
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by htajz: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2011
wetin the yoruba woman wan do with the money at her age wonders shall never end, wen will this people stop disgracing us
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by ceejay80s(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2011
Tell me again, how many out of 50 are cut?
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by Maximip(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
nadneth:

Stop exposing your ignorance. You're indeed a big f.o.o.l. If the woman were to be Igbo, Igbos would gladly admit it, but since she is Yoruba, you are here spewing crap 'bout she being an Igbo woman with Yoruba name. You guys will never take responsibility for anything. Mind u, i'm not Igbo.

OkparaIgbo:

You should be offended at your foolishness and stench. Im sure we are all laughing at your cowardness.  cool cry cry. silly Yoruba people

C'mon, where's your sense of humor. They were all disappointed seeing that the name wasn't an igbo name. They had to be consoled somehow. Also yoruba people are smart enough to quickly disown criminals so we they have a fairly good name.

Anyway, we know once the country starts getting better, yoruba grand ma drug peddlers will change their ways. cry

Happy Now. cool
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by cryingbaby: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2011
id-nole4:

Sometime, I wonder why some people think like this. The world knows US Nigeria and not Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Yoruba etc.
which tribe she be, !!!!!!
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by cryingbaby: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
But when it come's to the issue of bomb attacks or crude oil you then divide the nation in to tribe's, but now u want us to carry the blame abeg na yoruba carry drugs pass, !!!!
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by Delle(m): 3:22am On Oct 10, 2011
lilkech:

All of you are busy calling igbo and yoruba , HOUSA folks are too advanced to carry wraps, they feel more at home with BOMBS!

LOL, hausa BOKO HARAM
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by Delle(m): 3:37am On Oct 10, 2011
cryingbaby:

But when it come's to the issue of bomb attacks or crude oil you then divide the nation in to tribe's, but now u want us to carry the blame abeg na yoruba carry drugs pass, !!!!
Who tell u say na yoruba carry drugs pass?? Guy, in China in fact southeast asian countries, all news about drug related case goes to igbo people , both male n female, shameless folks looking for money fast. they r less intelligent n smell bad too.
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by lepasharon(f): 3:42am On Oct 10, 2011
There is a difference between yoruba christians and yoruba muslims,na dem be the akata
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by member479760: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2011
make dem let ham go jare, afterall Yankee no fi live without drug.
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by dipo1: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2011
Really we don't need to go all tribal on this. If records show that a certain tribe comes up more often than other when it comes to crime among Nigerians, it doesn't mean the other tribes don't have their own bad eggs.

We are Nigerians and we should see ourselves as one. I don't discriminate against other tribes
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by oladayo042: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2011
Grandma doing drugs.
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by chines4(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
This is a National shame, not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba issue. Which way Nigeria?
Re: A 61 Yrs Old Nigerian Caught With 35 Pellets Of Heroin At Dulles Airport by kemmeye: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2011
seriousli tho ur all gonna argue about her being igbo or yoruba or which tribe carries drugs the most.wow its just wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Police Officer That Demand For Your Phone Is A Rogue And Criminal / Yahoo; Students Shocked After Money Started Falling From Man Body In Uniben(pic / Police Begin Investigation As Gunmen Murder Alaba Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.