Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua (982 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
When it is God, you cannot change His word. His Word are true and live. When a man of God speaks it is in our own interest to seek the face of God for a solution rather than criticizing the person whom God speaks through.

Nigerians, change your heart over this man. When God speaks the wise listen!

Keep the good work TB Joshua!!!
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
If you had seen his other predictions you wouldn't have doubt him.
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Dgunnerz(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
A man of God will truly always be a man of God!
I trowey salute for Pastor Temidayo Balogun Joshua!
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
Thank you Dgunnerz
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by brixton: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
please pastor when will boko haram be eliminated and when will 9ja be better than yanky
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Dgunnerz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
Patience4C:

Thank you Dgunnerz

^^^^
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
One thing I want people to understand is that the prophecy wasn't given in order for Nigeria to loose but was only speaking the mind of God, what has already happened before now. Have we forgotten that God knows our future. It was the future of the match that was revealed to his anointed one.
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Dgunnerz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
Patience4C:

One thing I want people to understand is that the prophecy wasn't given in order for Nigeria to loose but was only speaking the mind of God, what has already happened before now. Have we forgotten that God knows our future? It was the future of the match that was revealed to HIS anointed one.
God is an omniscient being! He knows us before creating us.He never fails.
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 1:32am On Oct 09, 2011
There is a video of this prophecy check on the Blog.
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Dgunnerz(m): 1:57am On Oct 09, 2011
i have seen it!
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by cold(m): 4:55am On Oct 09, 2011
Rubbish!Arrant nonsense!He said we'll lose.Well we drew but failed to qualify which is not the same thing.So what nonsensical prophecy are you guys ranting about?
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by emiye(m): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2011
cold:

Rubbish!Arrant nonsense!He said we'll lose.Well we drew but failed to qualify which is not the same thing.So what nonsensical prophecy are you guys ranting about?

People might be saying "oh why wouldnt he just pray and change things to favour Nigeria". I cannot just do it on my own. Im not a witch doctor, im a pastor. If a prophecy is given about a certain people, these people must agree with the man of God in prayer before God can do anything about it or else, it ll remain as it is. In my vision, i see two teams struggling and struggling for just one goal. Then in the second half. One of the teams scores. That goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . . All i can say is that the game does not favour Nigeria. God showed me even the guinea player that ll score the goal that ll decide the match but me revealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011”

The above where is exact words, he never mentioned 1-0, with the benefit of hindsight you can go through it again, i think people only tried filling the gap with the 1-0 thingy. The video is on one of the threads.

The part i love most about the prophesy was pray as if all depends on God [/b]AND [b]PLAY FOOTBALL AS IF ALL DEPENDS ON YOU.
    It shows no matter what prophecy, good or bad, you've got your own part to play=HARDWORK
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by mensdept: 5:34am On Oct 09, 2011
Are you guys serious? Naija people lets grow up abeg
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by otokx(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2011
Fake man of god
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Patience4C: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2011
Nigeria Vs Guinea Prophesied By TB Joshua

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtX4lkMzwg[/flash]
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Dgunnerz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2011
cold:

What is the difference between D7 and F9 in an O-level result?
You should know that they are birds of a feather!
The man of God said we'll lose the match because he saw it in a Vision shown to him by God and it was so.A draw with Guinea is the same as a loss and failure to qualify for the ACN!
Do you also know that a prophecy can be averted if it is of the devil?
This prophecy was fulfilled because it came from a true man of God!
Re: A Man Of God Remains A Man Of God - Tb Joshua by Dgunnerz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2011
otokx:

Fake man of god
You are right! god and not God!

I will agree with you that he is a fake man of God if Nigeria qualified for the ACNs.

(1) (Reply)

Enmities Between Nigerian Pastors – The Real Cause. / Reverend Jones - Guyana Tragedy / Boko Haram Is A Creation Of Western Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.