Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? (1566 Views)

Seun You Must Censor Obituary Or Banned Anyone Use That Word / If you allow Fulani to censor the media, you're all dead!- labor warns Nigerians / PHOTOS: See The Terrible Project This Member Of The House Of Rep Is Doing In His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tried typing An@mbra1stPikin and it won't show .

NL went hard on that nigger.

Seun scrubbed that nigger off his forum

Lolz.

Try typing the moniker in its actual format and see it not show.
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fsboperator2:

Lolz.

Seun you badt guy

The quote above is for the member in question.

Seun you be real e-Murderer
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Try typing

A
N
A
M
B
R
A
S
T
S
O
N

Lolz
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by AbuAeesha: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Anambra1stpikin
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
AbuAeesha:
Anambra1stpikin

Not this but this below
Fsboperator2:
Try typing

A
N
A
M
B
R
A
S
T
S
O
N

Lolz
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by AbuAeesha: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fsboperator2:

Not this but this below
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
AbuAeesha:

You see am!

Lolz
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by AbuAeesha: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fsboperator2:

Not this but this below
Lolz
U are right.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Lolz
U are right.

Seun scrubbed that nigger from his forum .

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by TemplarLandry: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
That's what you get when you try to create another Nairaland within Nairaland. grin

Dude was using this forum to create massive traffic for his wonky blog.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by TheMaharajah: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Y you dey hype the guy na? No be him get the forum. If e sure fo am make him go delete the guy account for I.G

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
It's a moniker that impersonates and misrepresents the state. He could be his father's 1st son but using the state name in that format and dishing out liable contents can be a liability to this platform and the state too. There is one from Owerri who was then using Lagos too and his posts were full of everything un-Lagos like.

I believe the choice of monikers should be exercised with responsibility since Nairaland does not narrow your options like Google will do by first taking your personal data like names, date of birth, country of origin, registered phone number etc. Otherwise, NL may now be compelled by regulators to take more personal data and even send OTP to registered GSM number for registration like some platforms like Google do.

Sincerely, if you address yourself with a title that is not yours in the public then it is impersonation. It doesn't matter whether it's online public or offline public, you are liable.
There are now laws in place that makes it necessary for responsible platforms to remove/report them as the law mandates citizens to report crimes.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's a moniker that impersonates and misrepresents the state. He could be his father's 1st son but using the state name in that format and dishing out liable contents can be a liability to this platform. There was one from Owerri using Lagos too and his posts were full of everything un-Lagos like.

I believe the choice of monikers should be exercised with responsibility since Nairaland does not narrow your options like Google will do by first taking your personal data like names, date of birth, country of origin etc.

Sincerely, if you address yourself with a title that is not yours in the public then it is impersonation. It doesn't matter whether it's online public or offline public, you are liable.
There are now laws in place that makes it necessary for responsible platforms to remove them.

You give him too much credit.

He was a nuisance troll who kept deginerating Lagos and SW while praising his erosion ravaged Anambra .

His nuisance level as well as he using NL to push his useless blog while doing PR for Anambra state government was what led to him getting axed.

But Seun went full judgement day on him and banished him from his site.

Nigger got added to the auto censor and had every trace of his useless moniker auto censored .

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
TheMaharajah:
Y you dey hype the guy na? No be him get the forum. If e sure fo am make him go delete the guy account for I.G

That's the point.

Seun wanted him off his forum without a trace.
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Righthussle: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fsboperator2:

Seun scrubbed that nigger from his forum .

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Fsboperator2: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Righthussle:

Anambra1stpikin

Not that one.

Put 1stSon instead of 1stPikin
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by beerfraud(f): 2:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by beerfraud(f): 2:30am On Jul 25, 2023
This is wonderful
Seun you’re too much

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by beerfraud(f): 2:31am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by beerfraud(f): 2:32am On Jul 25, 2023
That is the best way to deal with ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by beerfraud(f): 2:33am On Jul 25, 2023
Anambra 1stS0n
Anambra 1stson
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Fsboperator2:

You give him too much credit.

He was a nuisance troll who kept deginerating Lagos and SW while praising his erosion ravaged Anambra .

His nuisance level as well as he using NL to push his useless blog while doing PR for Anambra state government was what led to him getting axed.

But Seun went full judgement day on him and banished him from his site.

Nigger got added to the auto censor and had every trace of his useless moniker auto censored .

Seun does not have to banish him. Dude can register with a new moniker.
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by baralatie(m): 2:51am On Jul 25, 2023
🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by timilehin007(m): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Guys please show love for my 2-year old Dora. I’m not begging for alms or money. I just need you to view this very short video, it’s just about a minute or less. Just u to view and perhaps like too. It’s not easy getting to the final round. Don’t let my effort go in vain.
Thanks in anticipation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svnu1bDP9Gw

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Blue3k(m): 4:02am On Jul 25, 2023
Nairaland doesn't like direct competition being posted on website. I'm surprised reddit isn't a censored word yet.

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by neyop85(m): 5:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by TimeMachine2: 5:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Very well done, that mongreal should have been deleted long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by BeautifulMind2: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Fsboperator2:

That's the point.

wanted him off his forum without a trace.

I dey there are so many ways to kill πŸπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Rolings: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2023
Surprising
So someone could be banned in such a manner
Yet Seun allow all sort of IPOB miscreants take over nairaland from him just because he wants to be seen as woke.....he needed igbos validation for whatever reason and gave them a field day running nairaland aground with LP and Obidients propaganda.

Seem I was right about seun....it's all about the Benjamin......and traffic brings in the Benjamin....he can't ignore the traffic religious and tribal ewarriors bring to nairaland.

Seun know exactly what he is doing.....reason I laugh when people open threads to complain about nairaland becoming tribal and religious bigots heaven
Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by BeautifulMind2: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Blue3k:
Nairaland doesn't like direct competition being posted on website. I'm surprised reddit isn't a censored word yet.

I'm not competing with anybody, it's not a crime to develop a blog not a forum like Nairaland, nobody can cage me here, nobody choose the name for me here, if you're pain that's your own cup of tea, Nairaland can't stop my social media influence, I have my followers on YouTube, Facebook and other platforms, I don't just live my life on social media in real life I'm a hardware and software engineer, own a studio, sale outlets and farm, typical Anambra guy multitalented, any thing I do I put in my best. I dey nothing dey happen

Just one of my business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSb5wNAJeU

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker? by Rolings: 6:11am On Jul 25, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I'm not competing with anybody, it's not a crime to develop a blog not a forum like Nairaland, nobody can cage me here, nobody choose the name for me here, if you're pain that's your own cup of tea, Nairaland can't stop my social media influence, I have my followers on YouTube, Facebook and other platforms, I don't just live my life on social media in real life I'm a hardware and software engineer, own a studio, sale outlets and farm, typical Anambra guy multitalented, any thing I do I put in my best. I dey nothing dey happen

Just one of my business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSb5wNAJeU

What happened to paying for advert like others do.....this is also a business not Charity.

Besides you got banned because you clearly was mixing politics with business

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunger: Arewa Youth Mobilizes For Mass Protests / Anamabra Officials Visit To Lagos What you should Know(photos) / Tinubu Got His Certificate Before He Graduated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.