Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,067 members, 7,906,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? (7293 Views)

Please Who Is Seun, And I Want To See His Picture / Why Does America Name Its Natural Disaster/crisis? (katrina, Irene) / Tears Of Joy As 190 Puts His Picture On Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

buckeye:

nah,try u ? who am i to try u ?

lest we offend the gods cool

bagoma im not afraid of you o, im just admiring your ingenuity smiley
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2006
ha ha ha buckeye and nice, do not fret at all. i am nice too. infact i am your fairy godmother. grin grin
nicetohave:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lest we offend the gods cool
bagoma im not afraid of you o, im just admiring your ingenuity smiley

thank you, thank you. i am flattered.

**but flattery will get you nowhere** grin cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by bagoma(f): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2006
i am out of this thread.
but nice, please do not forget to send me the iv when the wedding bells start ringing ok. remember i'll be watching you. cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2006
@Nice2Have

You have been caged because of this thread, i cant believe you've never changed your picture since. I am watching.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2006
ok then kola, i'll have another one up soon cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 1:32am On Mar 23, 2006
@Nice2Have

Please upload the one in which you wear Babaringa with that figure 8 lady. Sorry, i hope the lady no go understand o . i beg!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2006
I'm also waiting for you to upload another pic. And believe me, i'll use it as my wallpaper and screen saver! And i sure will show my friends and family. What's that they say about one's expectation . . .? Yeah, i remember! . . . Expectation is the mother of manisfestation!!!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2006
that sounds more like it White lady  cool

wallpaper and screen saver? that would be great! at last someone is noticing me  cheesy

thanks Kola cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2006
Emmh Emmh

Yes!

Yes!!

Yes.!!!
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Whitelady1(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2006
Yes what Kola? Are you ready to spill?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2006
@Whitelady

Not yet but you are "secured" now. Why worry?
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 1:03am On Mar 30, 2006
@Everyone

I know Nice had run away to come later.

He has gone to change his wardrobe.

Dont be suprised if he changes picture again.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Grizzly(m): 5:26am On Mar 30, 2006
grin Keep on making me laugh.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2006
@Nice
We are waiting o
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2006
still waiting for the new pic.
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 2:48am On Apr 15, 2006
you'll wait till Christ comes to NL to get another pic cool
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by shadex1(m): 2:58am On Apr 15, 2006
@ Akolawole
you said Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture?
wanna also ask my own question.
why does akolawole keep checking nicetohave's profile
lol. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:00am On Apr 15, 2006
exactly!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by nicetohave(m): 3:03am On Apr 15, 2006
God bless you plenty $hadex and Rhodalyn.

answer now Kola tongue
Re: Why Does Nicetohave Keep Changing His Picture? by Akolawole(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2006
$hadex:

why does akolawole keep checking nicetohave's profile
lol. cheesy cheesy

I am protecting Nairaland Ladies now, since i launch this thread, he has stopped marketing himself. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.