Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,449 members, 7,920,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:34 AM

SIWES/IT Related - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / SIWES/IT Related (922 Views)

Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? / I Can't Get A Siwes/it Placement....any Help Please?? / Masters In IT Related Course Or Something Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIWES/IT Related by Marrk: 1:32am On Jul 25, 2023
Good day everyone,
How are you guys doing?
I'm John a 300l computer science student of a federal university in Nigeria.I'm in need of an Organization based in Lagos that can simply help me sign my logbook that's all.
If you work in a Organization that does anything computer related(it doesn't have to be tech) please send a dm.
I really need this.
I'm also willing to part with a little token as a sign of appreciation.
@qtguru
@Tenghenzutu //if I got it correctly
@airsaylongcome
@tosinhtml
@ anybody in particular.
Re: SIWES/IT Related by tollyboy5(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Had it been you needed IT placement i would have directed you to the company i did my IT at oshodi. You might get grounded in networking.
But na wuruwuru you wan do like i did in my ND days grin . I use my daddy company stamp that year and defended my IT well that one of my lecturer gave me a black berry phone that was later stolen in warri embarassed grin
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Marrk: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2023
tollyboy5:
Had it been you needed IT placement i would have directed you to the company i did my IT at oshodi. You might get grounded in networking.
But na wuruwuru you wan do like i did in my ND days grin . I use my daddy company stamp that year and defended my IT well that one of my lecturer gave me a black berry phone that was later stolen in warri embarassed grin
Bro, the thing is I don't have time to go to a company everyday, I already got something on the side that's time consuming(I write back-end codes.)
I just need a company to sign, and stamp.
Make everybody move on.
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Purvan(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Do any fokn job and have them write and sign it

Back then i worked for a computer repair store as an assistant on my IT and as a book store keeper on my siwes
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Maclink288: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Just look around bro.

Back then I spent all my time and resources searching for IT placement yet couldn't secure any.

I had to approach a cyber cafe close to my area and got my log book signed. I defended and had an A.

Studied Computer Engineering though.
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Marrk: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Purvan:
Do any fokn job and have them write and sign it

Back then i worked for a computer repair store as an assistant on my IT and as a book store keeper on my siwes
The thing is, it has to be a computer related company.
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Marrk: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2023
Maclink288:
Just look around bro.

Back then I spent all my time and resources searching for IT placement yet couldn't secure any.

I had to approach a cyber cafe close to my area and got my log book signed. I defended and had an A.

Probably what I'll do.
Defending the IT isn't an issue as I'm very good with writing codes.
I have a lots of good projects on my Github(not those basic beginner projects) + I also have opensource contributions.
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Marrk: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2023
Maclink288:
Just look around bro.

Do cyber cafes have stamps ?
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Purvan(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2023
Marrk:

The thing is, it has to be a computer related company.

It doesn't have to be

Or

You can build websites for your friends and include it in your report

Use your friend's name as the company's name eg Chika LTD and write how you built the website in your report
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Maclink288: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Marrk:

Do cyber cafes have stamps ?
Yes, they do. Ask around
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Lammytayo: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
@tollyboy5 please what is the name of the company you did your IT at oshodi? I'm also a computer science student. Please I need a placement. Thank you
Re: SIWES/IT Related by tollyboy5(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lammytayo:
@tollyboy5 please what is the name of the company you did your IT at oshodi? I'm also a computer science student. Please I need a placement. Thank you
Consol limited. close to last man office.
Re: SIWES/IT Related by Lammytayo: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2023
@tollyboy5 please can I get a direction from terminal 1. The last man office is who please?
tollyboy5:

Consol limited. close to last man office.
please can I get a direction to the place from terminal 1 and the the last man office is where please?
Re: SIWES/IT Related by tollyboy5(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lammytayo:
@tollyboy5 please can I get a direction from terminal 1. The last man office is who please? please can I get a direction to the place from terminal 1 and the the last man office is where please?
When you get to oshodi terminal, ask afbero for lastman office. When you get to that axis, aske people ther for "consol".
Use google map. Consol limited at ilupeju oshodi exp way.

(1) (Reply)

Norton 2008 / Software Development Group. / Social Networking For Techies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.