Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,722 members, 7,969,103 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Viii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Viii (123 Views)

Lady Shares Her Sad Encounter With Some Big Boys At A Warri Nightclub (video) / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Viii / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Viii by TGYM: 4:42am On Jul 25, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED came with a vehicle and told me to enter, that we are going on a far journey. When me heard this, me was very afraid based on the mood ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED came. So, me thought that it was a death call, but me was clarified that it wasn’t a death call. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “Your duty is to enter at the front and sit, I shall drive you myself. Don’t touch any part in this vehicle, and as I am driving you, do not be afraid”. Then me observed that there are also other vehicles on that way. Some were packed and abandoned on the way, while some are moving but with so many bruises, but unfortunately, the drivers in these vehicles had such bruises.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Those whose vehicles have bruises are those that decidid to drive alone without permitting me to drive them; that is why they always had accidents. When there is a pothole on the way, I drive carefirlly and pass, but they don’t care about potholes and that is why they always have accidents”.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a very thick forest that no beauty can enter, then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “That is how the beauties I called are, but I always come and clear them as a forest and beautify them so that it shall not scare beauties away. There are some, after clearing them, then beauties began to recognize them, when they began to make money, they now think they have arrived. If I did not make them to be known, who shall know them? That is how they put on big suits saying ‘the bible says’, preaching poison saying ‘the bible says’ without knowing that ‘the bible says’ is a poison. If not that a man in Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement gave self my werd, that is how they would have continued saying ‘the bible says’; it is the power in my werd that transforms a beauty. There is power in my werd I use to cut, burn, and cleanse the forest, and the forest I am talking about is sin and other loads in man. As beauties begin to hear and read my werd, they are cleansed; the pastors and their members are presently in a thick forest and blindfoldid”.ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED continued, “Any man, woman, or church speaking against or fighting this movement I have established [Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement] is speaking against me. That secret thing shall befall them and Heylel is equally planning against them. They might try to run away from destruction but it shall be late for them. But I shall protect my own beauties that obey me. What the enemy is planning is too much, that is why I am calling my beauties to come together and establish things for themselves. When I spoke against school, have you witness where schools are closed up to several countings [months] generally before? The man you are looking down on due to over familiarity, do you know what I deposited in self? It is me that stopped Truth Beauty from going to school. The reason is that those I called before I called Truth Beauty, desired to attend more schools in order to obtain degrees; as they did this, they disappointed me. That is why I called Truth Beauty, for others to know that it is my own wisdom that is upon self and not from school knowledge. The pastors and their members are using their poison called ‘their bible [poison] says.’ Can any among them face Truth Beauty concerning my Truth? Has any among them viewed the mysteries I revealed through Truth Beauty…..the revelations and mysteries I have opened for Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement, including those I gave to the men and women that disappointed me”. After this, me noticed that in that same road that me and ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED were viewing many moving cars as we were going, had become very silent and empty as we were returning, on account that all those pastor’s vehicles had packed and abandoned.; that is to say that the pastors had become irrelevant.ON THE 20th /5TH/5TH YEAR [20/9/2020 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED came to me and showed me 1st to 2nd [two] women. Me noticed that 1st among them dressed and appeared simple to please AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE, but the 2nd woman bleaches self’s skin with creams, and sits for a long time facing the mirror to decorate self’s flesh. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “Look at this women how this woman sat for an hour and thirtieth minutes [1 hour, 30 minutes] on account for beautifying self’s flesh with makeup that shall send self to Heylel fire. Look at the different creams and perfumes self is using; self has a cream for the face and another for the skin. Self is doing this in other to be more fashionable and attracting to men. This is what self always does, me noticed that the woman did all that to go for night clubbing. Self always dresses immorally to the clubs, the woman had done this severally”. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “Look at self’s flesh and what shall happen to self”. Then me watched as the woman at a particular time, entered into a vehicle for normal movement, and unfortunately, the vehicle had an accident that was fatal. Then the legs and flesh pilled off and self-died instantly after much bleeding.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED exposed the woman the more and said, “Look at that woman, as you viewed self’s flesh as it was shining. Self has HIV/AIDS, yet the flesh was shining outside, on account for self, many men have died through the same disease they contacted from self and now, they are weeping in Heylel fire”.Me was shown as the woman was moving towards Heylel fire, those men that died through the HIV/AIDS they contacted from self-began to shout, “This is the woman that gave me the virus.” As the woman entered into Heylel fire, me viewed as a very sharp object divided self into 1st and 2nd [two] parts.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED spoke concerning the first woman and said, “This woman has no time for self’s decoration, no makeup, on account to this, others think that self is not neat and wise. But self has time to read my werd, humble demand unto me and obey my instructions in self’s existence. Now look at this woman and other in Heylel fire, who benefitted now? Did the second woman that was cast to Heylel fire have any benefit? But this first woman that had time for me and my werd now has entered my abode. whuch among them benefitted now? The flesh cannot enter my abode but the mma [soul]; but the woman existed to makeup the flesh and suffered it in Heylel fire.

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves A / One Kiss / I Need An Approved Google Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.