Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Should I Break Up With Her ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her ? (2160 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by sexy74(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bigheart007:
I have been dating this girl for like 2 years now. When we started dating, she was a private school teacher. She was always complaining about the job being too stressful and the salary not worth the stress. I was always supporting her financially the best I can to pay her rent and feeding. In January this year, We agreed she resigns from the teaching job and come live with me while she searches for another job.

For over six months she was living with me, I was catering to her every need as she was jobless. She was behaving all good, humble, and nice. I felt we were a perfect match. I even went to see her family to collect the marriage list and we planned on a wedding around November.

Recently, a relative of hers who has a level in Government asked her to send him her Curriculum vitae to get her a federal job in one of the ministries. I was so happy for her. From the look of things, she might be earning more than me.

To cut the story short. Last Saturday I gave her money to go to a computer center and scan the necessary documents for her said relative for the job. She left the house around 10 am to do that, but when she came back around noon, she was entirely a different person. When I opened the door for her, she just walk past me without a word. I asked her if she succeeded in sending the documents, but she ignored me. Next, she started complaining about how dirty the house is and why I didn't sweep, clean, and cook something she will eat when she comes back. She was just walking up and down the house angrily. She said I should better start learning to help out with the house chores as I wouldn't expect her to do it all when she starts work soon. She even threatened that she will get her own house when she starts to work as she doesn't want me adding to her stress.

I was dumbfounded by her sudden change of attitude. We had a heated argument like we have never had before. She said so many hurting words to me that I can't say here.

I'm beginning to have a double mind toward her as it regards marriage. I feel like she just showed me her true color. She is yet to get an employment letter for the job and yet she is already acting up and looking down on me. What would happen when she now gets an employment letter to resume the job?

I'm confused about whether to continue with her or if I should end it all for my peace of mind. sad

Act the fool let her park out and rent her own her let let her go so you have peace of mind
Na so dem dey do
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by Jii95: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Sorry bro, it's unfortunate that you're a p**sy guy. Never cohabit a girlfriend, the affection will surely diminish, that was your first mistake. Now that the mistake has been made, let her stay while you keep on studying her and also replenishing yourself from her honey pot.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by Gboom: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Did you sit her down to know why the sudden attitude? What makes you think it’s the government job that is not even guaranteed that’s making her upset with you

She has been with you for 2 years and just this first misunderstanding you are already thinking of break-up undecided. Just tell us you’re seeing someone else and we’ll understand. We know your type. Bunch of Randy men!!

Why would you leave your house so dirty and unkempt? Even though you’re spending millions on her that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take your personal hygiene serious. Maybe she can’t deal with your dirtiness anymore.

Must you wait till she return to come do the house chores for you
I doubt you will marry with this your attitude you are displaying here.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by skj1377(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
The money you spent feeding her can be offset by the free sex your getting. If your a single guy you can always get a lady ready to marry you . Look for a lady with good job already . No need to look for lowly lady as you should have graduated from such people after your experience with this lady.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by Pathfinder2090: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigerian girls are useless….all of them
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by ghettochild(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bigheart007:
I have been dating this girl for like 2 years now. When we started dating, she was a private school teacher. She was always complaining about the job being too stressful and the salary not worth the stress. I was always supporting her financially the best I can to pay her rent and feeding. In January this year, We agreed she resigns from the teaching job and come live with me while she searches for another job.

For over six months she was living with me, I was catering to her every need as she was jobless. She was behaving all good, humble, and nice. I felt we were a perfect match. I even went to see her family to collect the marriage list and we planned on a wedding around November.

Recently, a relative of hers who has a level in Government asked her to send him her Curriculum vitae to get her a federal job in one of the ministries. I was so happy for her. From the look of things, she might be earning more than me.

To cut the story short. Last Saturday I gave her money to go to a computer center and scan the necessary documents for her said relative for the job. She left the house around 10 am to do that, but when she came back around noon, she was entirely a different person. When I opened the door for her, she just walk past me without a word. I asked her if she succeeded in sending the documents, but she ignored me. Next, she started complaining about how dirty the house is and why I didn't sweep, clean, and cook something she will eat when she comes back. She was just walking up and down the house angrily. She said I should better start learning to help out with the house chores as I wouldn't expect her to do it all when she starts work soon. She even threatened that she will get her own house when she starts to work as she doesn't want me adding to her stress.

I was dumbfounded by her sudden change of attitude. We had a heated argument like we have never had before. She said so many hurting words to me that I can't say here.

I'm beginning to have a double mind toward her as it regards marriage. I feel like she just showed me her true color. She is yet to get an employment letter for the job and yet she is already acting up and looking down on me. What would happen when she now gets an employment letter to resume the job?

I'm confused about whether to continue with her or if I should end it all for my peace of mind. sad

My brother flee from that girl ooo
U don see what she's capable of if she's financially ok
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by ghettochild(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Work wey never clique wey she don dry misbehave
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by Gee64: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
For saying that, I pray for you.

A good man like me will locate you.
Vijuchoco:
Some people are lucky sha.. Chai! This life no really balance.

Better man, yeye woman angry
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by Gee64: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Her number is: 08 0 34567810.
Curious345:
Ok since you're stiffed neck . I advised you to marry her . But you're yet to heed my advise..

So , before you break up with her , send me her phone number , I'll like to date her . Then you can.beak.up with her .. my number is in my siggy
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by kelspinall(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
break up with thaa hooo...post Malone
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by Curious345: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Gee64:
Her number is: 08 0 34567810.
send wassap number
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by Vijuchoco(f): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Gee64:
For saying that, I pray for you.

A good man like me will locate you.
Lol.. A good man will locate me. Amen
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by udede(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Just know that God is trying to save you from something. Do not ever try to have anything to do with an ingrate
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by peedeeasobie(m): 2:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Did you sit her down to know why the sudden attitude? What makes you think it’s the government job that is not even guaranteed that’s making her upset with you

She has been with you for 2 years and just this first misunderstanding you are already thinking of break-up undecided. Just tell us you’re seeing someone else and we’ll understand. We know your type. Bunch of Randy men!!

Why would you leave your house so dirty and unkempt? Even though you’re spending millions on her that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take your personal hygiene serious. Maybe she can’t deal with your dirtiness anymore.

Must you wait till she return to come do the house chores for you

Detergent is for washing cloth and not for smoking or sniffing!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by MarketDispatch: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2023
Bigheart007:
I with her or if I should end it all for my peace of mind. sad

Movie trailers are what you see before you see the full movie ..you have seen the trailer of her action..it's your decision whether you want to see the full movie
Re: Should I Break Up With Her ? by Oparasunny125(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2023
Bigheart007:

Since she was not around, why didn't you at least sweep the house to make it clean before she comes back, I don't think that is too much to ask, I will not talk about the cooking because you might don't know how to cook.
But the truth is that I can't stay in a house till noon without keeping it clean

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Indian Temple,people Offer Their Hair To gods To Be Turned Into Weavons / Never Put Your Trust In Any Lady: I Learnt The Hard Way / See What Prophet Odumeje Was Caught Doing! Has He Finally Touched Abidoshaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.