Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia (44416 Views)

Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Awesome. This means more conservative people will move to Russia. Right?

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by nairalanda1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't mind Mr Put it in. He's just playing politics, as usual. There's nothing wrong with a man becoming a woman, or a woman becoming a man. It's a matter of choice. You can't dictate to another human how to feel. In fact, it should be encouraged and made law here in Nigeria. I'm sure there are millions of Nigerians who would love to change their sex.

Probably, but in my opinion, the tech is imperfect.

One needs several operations, and lots of medications, including strong doses of steroids(not easy to go through...as one of my relatives, who got steroids for an medical, can tell you...and even she had it short term)...and there is a chance the operations might not work

And it costs money...lots of money. (Overseas, the state may pay for some costs, but most pay some cost out of pocket...and in places like the USA....lotta money)

In the future....maybe centuries from now, mankind might develop a genetic manipulator machine, which someone can enter, spend one hour, and come out with the gender of their choice. Or we test in utero, manipulate the genes at the first week of embryonic life...and change gender.

But right now, it's too hard to change sex. If I was transgender, I'll probably remain in my birth sex for now. Maybe if reincarnation does exist...I might come back in my desired gender.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by farem: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't mind Mr Put it in. He's just playing politics, as usual. There's nothing wrong with a man becoming a woman, or a woman becoming a man. It's a matter of choice. You can't dictate to another human how to feel. In fact, it should be encouraged and made law here in Nigeria. I'm sure there are millions of Nigerians who would love to change their sex.

Who let the dog out?

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by FireUpNow(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Putin gats my support on this

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by seunayantokun(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Putin put that right.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
deyplay:
Yeah, anomalies prevail when tolerated. The west created an enabling environment for it, that is why it appears uncontrollable. All humans are the same. Polygamy appears normal in Africa because the system allows it, but in the west, people seem to control those tendencies otherwise they know what to face. Cheating is almost normal in Africa due to the permission of the environment, try it in the western world as a married person, you know the scores already. There's a tendency to sleep and be lazy but hunger and social disrespect will force you to go out and come in eventhough you got no job yet. That's what I am talking about. If you say homosexual tendencies are natural, then rape, paedophilia, gerontophilia and bestiality are normal. Let everybody just be mad then. Free madness!
Just because it's an anomaly doesn't mean it ain't natural and polygamy is in the west,the marriage aspect of it is prohibited and you are talking as if couples everywhere including the west don't cheat lol. Moreover,why on earth do you folks keep comparing adults literally consenting with their bodies to vices that don't follow the rules of consent? It's basically a tired trope now
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by VenExchangee: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

I hope you've changed yours
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by uzoexcel(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

speak for u and Yr siblings

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by DonroxyII: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wawelexy:
This is why the west are against him... He doesn't supports their satanic agenda...

Ride on Putin, we love you dearly...
Don't just Love him Pray for Him to survive Western Onslaught .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by deyplay: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Just because it's an anomaly doesn't mean it ain't natural and polygamy is in the west,the marriage aspect of it is prohibited and you are talking as if couples everywhere including the west don't cheat lol. Moreover,why on earth do you folks keep comparing adults literally consenting with their bodies to vices that don't follow the rules of consent? It's basically a tired trope now
like I said, if you assent to homosexiality, kindly assent to rape, paedophilia, gerontophilia and bestiality too. They are all tendencies of the same nature. Do you kindly agree?

3 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Killermamba: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Glassysea(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Good news from a well respected man who loves Gods words

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by F117nighthawk: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
The most sensible thing this man has done in recent years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Bfly: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

What is satanic about how a human feels on the inside? Are you their creator? Where you there when The Ancients parted the seas? What is devilish is you thinking you get to play God when it suits you.

Satan is taking y'all for a ride tongue

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
deyplay:
like I said, if you assent to homosexiality, kindly assent to rape, paedophilia, gerontophilia and bestiality too. They are all tendencies of the same nature. Do you kindly agree?
And I don't assent to them because they are harmful with no consent
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Bfly: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
F117nighthawk:
The most sensible thing this man has done in recent years

He is ever sensible.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by ozegidon(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by bizhop01: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
AntiAmerica agenda is welcome development

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Tommydare(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
U prolly one of them or a potential one
ganisucks:

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by deyplay: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And I don't assent to them because they are harmful with no consent
Rape: there are girls who dream of it and would love to consent to it. It does not have to be harmful.
Gerontophilia: many of the people do agree to have it, they would like to feel it from a younger blood , and again, no harm.
Paedophilia: Many of these youngsters would love to experience it at a young age and are open and excited about it if allowed , and again, no harm
Bestiality: Many male /female dogs will love to copulate with their female/male owners and vice versa if allowed. And again, no harm.

So, what's the excuse? If one tendency is permitted, others should follow suit.
Let run down the world together!!
Moreover, there are dangers of anal sex as gays

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Tomgerald(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by xamodans: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

It's obvious you aren't too fine
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by brightleave(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by hodari: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by tunize(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

Abi ooh why don’t you start by acknowledging it first hand in your home charity they say begins at home.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
deyplay:

Rape: there are girls who dream of it and would love to consent to it. It does not have to be harmful.
Gerontophilia: many of the people do agree to have it, they would like to feel it from a younger blood , and again, no harm.
Paedophilia: Many of these youngsters would love to experience it at a young age and are open and excited about it if allowed , and again, no harm
Bestiality: Many male /female dogs will love to copulate with their female/male owners and vice versa if allowed. And again, no harm.

So, what's the excuse? If one tendency is permitted, others should follow suit.
Let run down the world together!!
Moreover, there are dangers of anal sex as gays
That's not rape, that's a kink,a sexual fantasy that they will love to make reality
Gerontophilia: as long as there's consent between both them and they are adults,why should any of us care?
Pedophilia: this is statutory rape because a child no matter the age can't give consent
Bestiality: come on now,how on earth do you know what the animals want?
There are also dangers of vaginal sex and gay doesn't equate to anal sex, there are gay guys that don't like anal sex and straight people who love it
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Mohisah: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
mauchiz:

They are possessed with demons, that is why they want to change their gender.
They should be taken to psychiatric hospital for treatment.
Look at bobrisky, does he look OK?
No he doesn't, we need to put such people in rehabilitation centre or take them for deliverance in churches.
They are sick people, no need to kill a mad person, you can only help them to recover from what possessed them
You sayin the truth brr..

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Banning it ain't enough my dear Putin

This disgusting fellows should be shot dead

Fuckkkk LGBTQ shitttt

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Georgejeez: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na this one go pain USA pass .

In fact e go pain dem pass the Ukraine invasion .
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Aladdin1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
PERFECT!!!

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by izubext007: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
putin get mind like Tinubu jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! / Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship / "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.