Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,286 members, 7,967,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:40 AM

Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson (615 Views)

Why Did Seun Allow Nlfpm To Stop Posting PL Matches On Front Page / NL Mods Should Stop Moving Gazette News To FP / Why Do Northerners Hate Anambra Politicians Than Other SE Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by OmekaguGCFR1: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Why because he's exposing the propaganda from the wasteland abi , exposing the wasteland propaganda now is forbidden rule right

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by Neckpresser101: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
He's their nightmare

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by OmekaguGCFR1: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Leave them , exposing propaganda is now rule breaking smh

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by Madmohamed1: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
Why because he's exposing the propaganda from the wasteland abi , exposing the wasteland propaganda now is forbidden rule right
the mod even ban people because of their Monica who are you to tell me the name I should call my self.
The mod is bias

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by Neckpresser101: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
Leave them , exposing propaganda is now rule breaking smh
My posts mostly expose them

I made a post about Oyo concerning a UNICEF report that said that half of the State engaged in open defecation especially the rusticated Ibadan

My post was removed and I was suspended

A real report o grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by OmekaguGCFR1: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Neckpresser101:

I made a post about Oyo concerning a UNICEF report that said that half of the State engaged in open defecation especially the rusticated Ibadan

A real report o grin

Chai that why I will never trust a yoruba man if he said he will be fair and equity

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by OmekaguGCFR1: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shame on seun , mynd44 and Nl mods keep turning this forum to bias forum , thank God I have twitter and Reddit , you can ban me but note it will not remove any amount of money from my bank account so you're just doing yourself if you ban me

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by AustineE1: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Its so alarming that Nigerians will take advantage of any little opportunity given to them to advance their myopic and tribalistic tendencies,topics that are not favourable to a certain section of this country are quickly hidden, in there quest to sell the notion that my region is better than others.
one thing i have learnt in life is that 'When you bury lies it dies off but when you bury truth,it sprouts and grow even bigger'. In this present world you cant always influence peoples view and opinion about you. You cant stop a people whose time has come,whatever you do against them is an exercise in futility.
Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by AustineE1: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is how great ideas dies,nairaland was a nice idea,Nigerians of all ethnic group comes here to ventilate but with there recent drift pre and post elections shows that it is headed to the dungeon, if nothing is done urgently by Seun. Having little,clannish and uninformed minds work as MOD is suicidal to the growth and survival of nairaland.
Meanwhile its been some days now that i have not seen the usual educative and informational threads from !
Does anyone have an idea on why has not been heard from?
Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by totit: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by YouAreFinished: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Commot here

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Maybe because he likes anything fraudulent the comes from Anambra. He was the one that promoted the fraudulent girl that claimed highest score in JAMB.

He also promotes Peter Obi who came third and is fraudulently claiming that he came first. Obi too is from Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by nedu666: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
The guy was a nightmare to yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Maybe because he likes anything fraudulent the comes from Anambra. He was the one that promoted the fraudulent girl that claimed highest score in JAMB.

He also promotes Peter Obi who came third and is fraudulently claiming that he came first. Obi too is from Anambra.

Dude, even i have come to the conclusion that this website is ANT-IGBO and doesn’t treat all members equally! One example out of many (and this has been occurring with increased frequency ever since the last elections) is how my moniker is always targeted when i want to respond to a bigot or smartass who has either just insulted me, Ndigbo, Mazi Kanu, Peter Obi…or who has just made a wholly inaccurate and revisionist post targeting any of the aforementioned! When i try to respond, the autobot kicks….even when i don’t tick the cloudflare pop-up! My moniker is conveniently targeted by the autobot and banned from the politics section for 24 hours….while the person i’m facing or want to challenge, has their own insulting or inciting post left untouched! Take a look at my immediate last three posts….all targeted by the cloudflare/autobot!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, even i have come to the conclusion that this website is ANT-IGBO and doesn’t treat all members equally! One example out of many (and this has been occurring with increased frequency ever since the last elections) is how my moniker is always targeted when i want to respond to a bigot or smartass who has either just insulted me, Ndigbo, Mazi Kanu, Peter Obi…or who has just made a wholly inaccurate and revisionist post targeting any of the aforementioned! When i try to respond, the autobot kicks….even when i don’t tick the cloudflare pop-up! My moniker is conveniently targeted by the autobot and banned from the politics section for 24 hours….while the person i’m facing or want to challenge, has their own insulting or inciting post left untouched! Take a look at my immediate last three posts….all targeted by the cloudflare/autobot!

I have never heard any Hausa/Fulani complain that Nairaland is ANTI -HAUSA/FULANI throughout the past 8 years lol grin.

You think Yorubas are like Hausa/Fulani wey no send?

By the way, we all go through all of the challenges you have mentioned up there. Infact out of the blue I got banned for a comment I made two months ago. Can you imagine? All because I called someone church rat which was actually 2 months ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by RuggedBiafran: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
angry
Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by Isobug: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
He furnishes them with facts. The guy dey loaded with verifiable facts and figures. Anyhow they want it, he gives them. Always ahead of them with pictorial and figurative evidence.

The MoDs here are one sided to endless. All his posts and comments have been wiped out by them. Uneven forum

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by raskymonojendor: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Neckpresser101:

A real report o grin

Heartland of Alaibo
grin

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by raskymonojendor: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
totit:
grin
The victims are at it again bah 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by Occurstaem(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
The gaslighting, victim mentality, victimization, inferiority complex, and other outrageous wailing methods continue.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by Occurstaem(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Don't go down this lane. That we don't complain doesn't mean we are also not experiencing such.

It's just that we see things differently. This particular issue you're talking about has been happening to me whenever I want to make a comment especially if I want to upload a picture exposing the lies being portrayed as truth here.
Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by nedu666: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Isobug:
He furnishes them with facts. The guy dey loaded with verifiable facts and figures. Anyhow they want it, he gives them. Always ahead of them with pictorial and figurative evidence.

The MoDs here are one sided to endless. All his posts and comments have been wiped out by them. Uneven forum

They could not stand him bursting their propaganda but allowed one individual create so many usernames talking about jewish conspiracy, homo global zionist agenda, genocide on jews and lgbos to extent they allowed him to solicit for suicide bombers to go visit tel aviv. All these yet no ban. One person operating the following
Nuclearwinter
Bigbabyjesus
Godhateslgbo
Fuckosulgbos
Magic bishop
Azikfest
Godhateslgbo
Godhatejews
Telavivbomber
Chiefjusfuc
Fsboperator
Ggybto
Hilterwasright
Auzitmer
Ikilllgbos
Igbosmustdie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by Isobug: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2023
nedu666:

They could not stand him bursting their propaganda but allowed one individual create so many usernames talking about jewish conspiracy, homo global zionist agenda, genocide on jews and lgbos to extent they allowed him to solicit for suicide bombers to go visit tel aviv. All these yet no ban. One person operating the following
Nuclearwinter
Bigbabyjesus
Godhateslgbo
Fuckosulgbos
Magic bishop
Azikfest
Godhateslgbo
Godhatejews
Telavivbomber
Chiefjusfuc
Fsboperator
Ggybto
Hilterwasright
Auzitmer
Ikilllgbos
Igbosmustdie
No mind them

1 Like

Re: Why Did Seun, NL Mods Hate anambra 1stson by wman(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2023
I think Seun feels that the Anambra 1st son here on nairaland is the same as the one on Twitter. The one of Twitter insults Seun Osewa repeatedly on Twitter. He has blocked Seun on Twitter and has repeatedly told people on Twitter to boycott Nairaland so the website dies.

(1) (Reply)

When Is Much Awaited 2-week Long Sit At Home In South East Will Start? / Brigadier Babafemi Olatunde Ogundipe / Midwest At 60 Anniversary: Obaseki, Oborevwori, Oshiomhole, Others Chart Path Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.