Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Deported From Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deported From Turkey (1574 Views)

Nigerian Family Gets Deported From UK After Reporting Each Other (Vid) / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deported From Turkey by Mmcandy21: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hi fam, i got admission to fanshawe college in toronto, i am about to submit my visa application but the issue is i was deported from turkey in april because i got my visa from tanzania and not nigeria. Do i need to put the details of the deportation in the space where it asked that question or i can omit it if their embassies do not share information with each other. Thank you
Re: Deported From Turkey by sleek214(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Watch Border Security (DSTV Channel 132) . It has answers to your question

1 Like

Re: Deported From Turkey by Zupay: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mmcandy21:
Hi fam, i got admission to fanshawe college in toronto, i am about to submit my visa application but the issue is i was deported from turkey in april because i got my visa from tanzania and not nigeria. Do i need to put the details of the deportation in the space where it asked that question or i can omit it if their embassies do not share information with each other. Thank you

While in Tanzania, did you have a legal residency or you were on tourist visa?
Re: Deported From Turkey by Mmcandy21: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
No we did not get any residence permit. Just the visa
Re: Deported From Turkey by NnamdiN: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2023
There's a group on telegram for DIY. Not sure I can share the link here

1 Like

Re: Deported From Turkey by Papilagreen: 3:13am On Jul 26, 2023
I don't think you need to put that on your resume about your deportation because Information is t available outside the turkey immigration database..

If I was you I will only say I have traveled to different countries including Turkey. It isn't required of you by law to disclose that unless if asked by a CBP officer.
Re: Deported From Turkey by Zupay: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Mmcandy21:
No we did not get any residence permit. Just the visa

Then the deportation was proper.

I lived and schooled in Kenya, had my student visa which gave me legal residency in Kenya. After graduating, I still had one year validity remaining on my Kenyan student visa, reason I applied for my UK study visa from Kenya and I got it and I have been in the UK since then.

You were not supposed to apply for visa to a third country while on tourist visa in Tanzania, except for other Eastern African countries like Kenya, Uganda etc.

1 Like

Re: Deported From Turkey by Mmcandy21: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2023
Thank you, i am just wondering if the deportation wont have any effect if i am going to submit my application for canada. Thank you again
Re: Deported From Turkey by kmaster007: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Share it
NnamdiN:
There's a group on telegram for DIY. Not sure I can share the link here
Re: Deported From Turkey by LowKeyManny: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Deported From Turkey by Easthood5(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hello bro did you use agent? If so aside making CAD$100 application fee did the agent charge you extra fees... Because my agent is charging me app fee plus extra money of CAD$290

Mmcandy21:
Re: Deported From Turkey by Mmcandy21: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Easthood5:
Hello bro did you use agent? If so aside making CAD$100 application fee did the agent charge you extra fees... Because my agent is charging me app fee plus extra money of CAD$290
What is the $290 for?

What is the 290 dollars for?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With This UK Recruiting Agency / Where Is Freedom? Home Or Abroad? / Why Go Abroad And Never Coming Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.