Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov (3777 Views)

'Lopsided Appointments': Asari Dokubo Warns President Tinubu In New Video / Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Stillkrug: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Emeka go and sit down. Simon Ekpa threaten over 20m Igbo that live in the EAST with their 5 Governor's put together and Heaven no fall. grin
Same thing bandit ban you people from going to market ewu

2 Likes

Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by BigYash: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2023
toneroforever:
Is DSS afraid to face Asari or what
Which DSS? You want them to arrest Tinubu right hand boy? Dey play. Asari has Tinubu’s backing .. But Sim needs to place him where he belongs.. Better still tell Ateke to help him talk to Asari to calm down..
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by fuckJones(f): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2023
VinnyBaba:

It's Good I asked you!

You see how SILLY you are.😒😏

Nnamdi Kanu has been punished enough.

What else do you want again?😕
see how silly you sound, let me ask you this question,what is the different between KANU and sakau, leader of Boko Haram, if I'm the one I will sentence KANU to life in prison or dead by hanging.
He is a terrorist, a leader of a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Wahabfuture: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2023
fuckJones:

see how silly you sound, let me ask you this question,what is the different between KANU and sakau, leader of Boko Haram, if I'm the one I will sentence KANU to life in prison or dead by hanging.

Ewedu has rendered your brain useless grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Nursepepeye(f): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Racoon:
Imagine a atrocious and treasonable criminal threatening the executive governor of a sovereign state. This is what happens when criminals are given executive privileges.
All Nigerians are very mad
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Davicl: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2023
I read comment on nairaland this days with out minding to reply but sometimes I wonder if you guys do reason at all, they killed leader of the bokoharam yes and guess what it's has become much more deadlier group ever since then kanu is still in prison o! But ipob has another leader already who is even worst than him.
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Kingray10: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Emefile was arrested for firearm possession.
What is DSS waiting for for to arrest this guy...
Now look at the threat he is giving a sitting governor.
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Soulsymbol99: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Nothing like having capacity oooo this one fit talk like this wen Wike dey? lipsrsealed
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Almaigaa: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2023
Stillkrug:

Same thing bandit ban you people from going to market ewu

The almighty North is peaceful. If North get security challenge for a day or sit at home for a day, Nigeria will collapse and IGBO in the EAST will starve to death. Na we dey feed una. Ewu'n uwarka.

Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Almaigaa: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=Ezmans post=124661908][/quote]

Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by livebyday(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2023
toneroforever:
Is DSS afraid to face Asari or what

The organisation isn't what it used to be anymore. Thengovernmet allowed politics and corruption enterninto the sacred institution and this man the result. I,shine you saying dad is afraid of a Sari? Do you know what your u ar saying? Anyways this is what happens when some junior Ones go and fight with correctional facility officers in public
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by kingthreat(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Fubara should show this man that he is the elected governor of Rivers State. This fat boy is being too pompous.
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Macphenson: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2023
TimeMachine2:

You simply the brainwashed coon here since you seems to have selective amnesia pretend your lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu hasn't said worst. Were you on vacation to mars when Nnamdi Kanu placed 100 million bounty on Gov Wike's head and insulted literally everyone and threatened to destroy the "zoo" ?

I think you are the one whoose brain is filled with Agbado. Have you ever seen me defend Nnamdi Kanu on this forum?

By the way from your assertion why is Asari's cell not next to Nnamdi Kanu's cell in DSS facility?

Why have you people not called for his arrest as you called for MNk's arrest?

You all have choosen to jave selective amnesia.
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2023
fuckJones:
KANU and ipob.

Did Buhari invite Kanu to Aso rock?
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Cabalgeneral: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2023
thisweekng:
The Governor of Rivers State, Siminalayi Fubara has been warned by former militant leader, Asari Dokubo to stay clear of his business.

This is coming days after Dokubo was spotted in a video addressing a private army which he claimed works for President Bola Tinubu.

Dokubo in the latest viral video stated that Governor Fubara would face serious issues than Boko Haram if he does not stay clear of his business.

The ex-militant leader also claimed that the governorship election that brought Fubara in was rigged.

Dokubo, while reacting to reports that the Rivers State Governor has given the military a marching order to clampdown on his private army, said, “If yanga dey sleep, trouble go come wake am…em go collect..If you do anyhow, you see anyhow. Boko Haram will be a child’s play.

“Because we no look for somebody trouble. We dey on our own. We dey even help, e say make we no help. Him dey talk because them rig election put am somewhere.

“Wetin we do Sim? Them rig election, He is in government house. The person wey dey beat that drum with am, make him know the wood when they beat drum sometimes e dey break.

“We nor look for him trouble, make e nor look for our trouble o because if him look for our trouble, him go collect’. Under the constitution of Nigeria, we equal to am. Him nor be anybody. He is just an ordinary citizen just like Dr. Asari”

Watch the video below

https://thisweekng.com/boko-haram-will-be-childs-play-if-you-do-anyhow-asari-dokubo-warns-rivers-gov-video/

SIM naa small boy for the system.
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Cabalgeneral: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2023
Racoon:
Imagine a atrocious and treasonable criminal threatening the executive governor of a sovereign state. This is what happens when criminals are given executive privileges.

Igbo now carry the matter for head since Una no get shame and sense
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Amaso99(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Dreal1247:
I wish Wike is still in town. Asari never coughed during the time of Wike. When the cat is away the mice begin to celebrate. A simple court summon and the rest is history.
not true, Asari openly called wike a mad man.
Recruitment of is army stated under wike
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by tesppidd: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Anarchy and disobedience is a vicious cycle.

Once we support one more will come which may then be against us.

With everything we encountered during the Rivers Governorship election; decree this and decree that, town criers warning people not voting PDP to stay at home, bombing of campaign grounds, disrupting campaign grounds, blocking INEC office, arresting of opposition figures, hijacking of BVAS,,

Some people were clapping and shouting free and fair election.
If you don't like, go to court.

Now the same people are crying about Asari's comment about Sim.??

Isn't life wonderful?

grin grin
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by tesppidd: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Dreal1247:
I wish Wike is still in town. Asari never coughed during the time of Wike. When the cat is away the mice begin to celebrate. A simple court summon and the rest is history.
You think Asari is afraid of Wike?

Lol

Between them who's more a a street guy/ militant?

Or is it Wike's federal security and immunity that was deceiving you?

By the way you need to research and see how Wike was receiving steady bashing from Asari when he was still governor.
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by jamesversion: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Amaso99:
not true, Asari openly called wike a mad man.
Recruitment of is army stated under wike

Where did they sell the army recruitment form? When was it advertised?. You are a silly individual. undecided
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by asadewumi(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2023
At Talentpool NG, we are committed to creating an exceptional platform that addresses the challenges faced by job seekers and employers in the Nigerian job market. To achieve this, we need your valuable insights and feedback.

Help us shape the future of job searching and talent acquisition in Nigeria by participating in our short survey. Your responses will play a crucial role in validating our project's problem and ensuring that we tailor our platform to meet your needs effectively.

Your Opinion Matters!

Click the link below to start the survey. it will only take a minute:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc71xDLJo9I6pvv6JS0g1AZQHF6mHdKfWccaa6aSDbA1jxilg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Thank you for being a part of our vision to revolutionise the job market in Nigeria.
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by John4B: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2023
This idiot is threatening a whole state government. well, I will be here someday reading news about his arrest and detention. Let him continue .
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by John4B: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

The almighty North is peaceful. If North get security challenge for a day or sit at home for a day, Nigeria will collapse and IGBO in the EAST will starve to death. Na we dey feed una. Ewu'n uwarka.

U dey feed igbo and children like u in ur region are suffering from malnutrition. What do u hv to say about that?
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by a4cube: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2023
fuckJones:

Dead by hanging? What is the meaning of that pls?
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Stillkrug: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

What is almighty in the north is it high rate of malnutrition of underage babies or high number of almajiri tell me what is in the so called almighty north
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Emetex22(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Yet u constitute the face of poverty capital in Nigeria 😆 🤣 😂 feed ur malnourished children first
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Curious345: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2023
I have said time without number . The army directorate of intelligence should neutralise this Asari man. I am sure they know what to do
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Beverlyjean(f): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Emiefele is charged with gun possession while another creates an Army and he is visiting the president and threatening the Government of his state .... what a country...my problem is his supporters
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by nnamdi640: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Emeka go and sit down. Simon Ekpa threaten over 20m Igbo that live in the EAST with their 5 Governor's put together and Heaven no fall. grin
Lol, how will someone be in Finland and be threatening someone in Nigeria, does that make sense to you. It is only someone that has courage can threaten others. Simon Ekpa has no courage that is why he ran to Finland, the day Igbos in Finland will reason his matter then you will know that he is just a nobody.
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by Amaso99(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2023
jamesversion:

Where did they sell the army recruitment form? When was it advertised?. You are a silly individual. undecided
google search the name of his village, go there and join them.
Used condom
Re: ‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov by jamesversion: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Amaso99:
google search the name of his village, go there and join them.
Used condom

Nope, you claimed you knew about the recruitment of his army, that it was ongoing while Wike was the governor. I was only asking for details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole Paralyses Entire Education System In Edo State! / Photonews: The Deplorable Conditions In Delta State Schools / Fuel Queues Reappear In Port Harcourt Filling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.