Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,329 members, 7,971,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:40 AM

Married But In Love With Someone Else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But In Love With Someone Else (30624 Views)

She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by achimendy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:
I've been married for four years now, and it seems my wife has become a stranger.

We've been having issues from the first year, mostly on different styles of life.
I am a guy who loves managing resources and very focused on achievements because I was born with a silver spoon but lost it due to the death of my father, I never wanted to experience the same thing as I did when he died.
She on the other hand is comfortable and okay with what she has, not too bothered about achievements.

I've been calling for management of resources for a while but she's the type that grew up in a very comfortable home and knows not how to manage resources.

Another issue on my part is that, she does not really care about how she looks and that's one of the things I care about.

I lost, or should I say resigned from my first job due to pressure and things became hard. I had to sell some of my landed properties so we could survive.

I got another Job and in six months, I made millions. We lived well until I wanted to chase my passion in banking again.

Got back into banking and to cut the story short, I met one lady where I was sent to. I loved her. I wish I had met her first honestly. In a year, she showed me a lot in the kind of woman I wanted. Then I lost my job again, this time because I wanted to go for youth service.

I got back home and I told my wife the game plan. I bought foodstuffs for at least two months and went for camp. In less than a week, my mother called me and was angry why I left my wife and two kids hungry. I exeated camp immediately and came back home. After investigating, I found out she sent the food to her mother who is an associate professor, without telling me and while she knows out conditions.

I got so angry. I wanted her out.
I considered things because my second child which she had by force is just 5months. She had the baby because she stopped taking contraceptives because of advice from people that if she has a male child for me, I'll stay.
After much, she can't leave, because who will take care of the boy?

Yesterday, she read my messages and discovered I was having an affair and wants to leave. I told the lady off this morning but, I still loved her.

I can't allow that. Even if she does, she has to wait for the boy to be at least a year old. Remember she was the one that wanted this baby, not me. Now she wants to leave the liability for me?
And I can't allow my kids to grow with her because I don't want them to learn such lifestyle.

What should I do?

You must be mad for calling your son a liability, when you where hitting the virgina did you remember liability?

Oga go and fix your family jor, just talk to your wife and give her sometime to get herself from that delivery . You're the man so maintain order in your home.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by delishpot: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
This story is familiar but the genders are reversed. Man is not ready to grow, no knowledge of financial MGT. No future planning ability, happy to have food and pay rent wants nothing more out of life.
OP,the only wrong you did is cheating. Also, if you do much don't want kids D's use condom or have your sperm pipes snipped. You think birth control pills are bonbons?
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
achimendy:

Good advice though.

But if I toast you you won't accept me??
Married men claiming single on this forum. Weldone
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by webcrafty: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
I guess you are the perfect human being with no flaws. I mean you listed all her supposed flaws but none of yours.
With all the flaws you listed she is still above you by the singular act of staying loyal to you unlike how you stooped low to cheat on her.

Go ahead and marry the other lady and if Karma is truly a bitch, you will see what you are looking for.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Kinehap: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Better mend your marriage before it will be too late.

That sidechick is showing you love and care now because she has not entered your house as wife. If you send your wife away to marry another you will still come here to complain.

See no body should tell you that marriage is 100% sweet, every body is managing his/her family. Devils agenda is to scatter marriage because God instituted it.

Apologize to your wife. Sit and discuss the way forward. Only both of you can make it work.

Remember, infidelity is a marriage destroyer, avoid it.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by cedricksly: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:
I've been married for four years now, and it seems my wife has become a stranger.

We've been having issues from the first year, mostly on different styles of life.
I am a guy who loves managing resources and very focused on achievements because I was born with a silver spoon but lost it due to the death of my father, I never wanted to experience the same thing as I did when he died.
She on the other hand is comfortable and okay with what she has, not too bothered about achievements.

I've been calling for management of resources for a while but she's the type that grew up in a very comfortable home and knows not how to manage resources.

Another issue on my part is that, she does not really care about how she looks and that's one of the things I care about.

I lost, or should I say resigned from my first job due to pressure and things became hard. I had to sell some of my landed properties so we could survive.

I got another Job and in six months, I made millions. We lived well until I wanted to chase my passion in banking again.

Got back into banking and to cut the story short, I met one lady where I was sent to. I loved her. I wish I had met her first honestly. In a year, she showed me a lot in the kind of woman I wanted. Then I lost my job again, this time because I wanted to go for youth service.

I got back home and I told my wife the game plan. I bought foodstuffs for at least two months and went for camp. In less than a week, my mother called me and was angry why I left my wife and two kids hungry. I exeated camp immediately and came back home. After investigating, I found out she sent the food to her mother who is an associate professor, without telling me and while she knows out conditions.

I considered things because my second child which she had by force is just 5months. She had the baby because she stopped taking contraceptives because of advice from people that if she has a male child for me, I'll stay.

Yesterday, she read my messages and discovered I was having an affair and wants to leave. I told the lady off this morning but, I still loved her.

I can't allow that. Even if she does, she has to wait for the boy to be at least a year old. Remember she was the one that wanted this baby, not me. Now she wants to leave the liability for me?
And I can't allow my kids to grow with her because I don't want them to learn such lifestyle.

What should I do?
you are a confused man... Which man tests the management of resources skill of a woman after marriage?? I guess you weren't blind to these things when you both were dating, now that you are married it is now you want excellent resource management skill... You are just bringing all these up right now because you already have an affair with who u feel or have an illusion that u love... I'M A MAN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE THAT YOU ARE THE PROBLEM IN YOUR HOME.

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Killermamba: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?
My nigga u be yeye man, father and a husband. You called your own flesh and blood a liability? Infact you are a useless man. Build your home and stop looking for promiscuous men like yourself to make you feel good about being a wayward good for nothing Douchbag of a father and a husband. I just tire for all these adulterous generation, na you cheat on your wife na you dey vex, the same olosho home wrecker wey u carry for outside you go still cheat on her with another olosho since na look u dey look for and na ur dick dey control your head. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by realmindz: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Marrying someone you are not attracted to is a big problem

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by BarrElChapo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?

I don't understand the head and tail of your tale 🤔

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Sweetvie: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wow, just wow
Your own kid is a liability? Trust me, you ain't man enough. The way you try to normalize cheating got me, and you think you're everything your wife wanted in a man undecided

If your new girl is as perfect as she claimed, she won't date a married man.

2 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by emerged01(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?

In what you wrote up here,I nearly see nothing wrong except your own heart is divided already.
Bro,she is not having affair nor she is a nagging wife. Bro,building a home is more than love,it takes wisdom Which I think you have not display by having affair and having the thought of destroying your home with your own hands.
Claiming you met a special being shows you are not handling the issue well. You should know you can only know a woman when she is under your roof. There is no proof that the woman you are seeing is better than your wife. Pls,just erase that thought and seek for knowledge to handle your home well.

2 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by torqque7(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
pretydiva:
This story sounds fake undecided. Calling your own child a liability shocked

That’s to tell you how irresponsible the boy is because this one is NOT fit to be called a man..See him saying she doesn’t know how to take care of herself as if that wasn’t how she was before he married her. This is why it is said that marriage is not for boys but for MEN. I pity his Poor wife and kids.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by justlovesfarmin: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
sofeo:
Pure fake.

This speaks a lot about how IQ of some Nigerians can be, must you come up with a story?. You won't even compose the story well to look real. Who are you trying to impress, which kind attention are you seeking, when you are even invisible?.

Been reading some fake stories here of recent, before you get to half page, you would know, only very few make it to the end, but las las, one would still realize it's fake.

That video they post after each story may be the reason for creating these fake stories so they can put links to their youtube pages. I have also been noticing the trend.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by AntiTerrorist: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dear Mhistasaints,

Your wife is your choice, you have to take responsibility for your choice.

You will always meet someone that is better than your wife and side chic. It's normal.

The presence of side chic will always magnify your wife's weakness. Your wife is not that bad.

You have a choice to mend and enjoy your marriage. Women are not that difficult. Try to be patient with her and correct her in love.

Above all, commit her to God in prayer.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by jeromestarks: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Op, you will keep rising and falling throughout your life and in the end, you will see that you have gone nowhere but have more and more problems in your life.
This your your fate!

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Bignuell(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bro, make your marriage work. I was hoping to read something sinister of/from her, but this looks like something that can be settle. Your wife is a major character in your marriage, side chicks are always sweet till you wife 'em. Talk to her, make it work, nothing dey outside, just sex and fake professing of love
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by isabi2lof: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Abeg which kind story be this undecided

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by 12345baba(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Superstory

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Useless story

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Realguyman1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Rubbish content
I dey tell u
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by inforesource: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?
You are the problem of your family. From the beginning of your post I can see it very clearly, but I assure you the path you chose is full of regrets.

3 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Gandrova: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
I don't think you understand the meaning of marriage @ all.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Boyjaco: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
That thing wey you dey find you go still see am shebi na sex once you f**k that other girl your eye go clear you go still dey find another fault from that same perfect girl you thought you have an found boy manage your marriage and set it the way you want once you set it well and everything is going on well you can now start knackin random girls at a space you want on a code make your family happy first and put things in place you have married ooo family first before any other thing that girl you wish to marry you can still be having sex with her on a code
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by ayandee: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
JayDaily2:
You allowed your wife to use contraceptives, that may be the roots and the cause of most of her problems, women should avoid contraceptives, It's balances hormones and pollutes the mindset of a woman therein causing unnecessary behavioral switches.

The brain of a woman is naturally unstable, When she adds contraceptives to that, expect drama.
true. That thing distorts one's mood.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by moneyissweet(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
All the things you said here shouldn't be a reason.for you to leave your wife

The devil you are used to is better than the angel you know nothing about. You see that girl wey you dey wish say you know before marriying your wife. Just make her your wife and see the real beast in her

She is pretending to be what you want in a woman because she knows you are married.

Oga treat your wife fine and make her look and start behaving the way you want

No marriage is perfect

Mhistasaints:

What should I do?
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by eventainment(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
The thing is you know her type of person then know how to get around with things. You can't impose your will on an adult and expect them to swallow it when that is not what they want. And another thing you should know is that before you married your wife she was your spec except say na belle she take enter. So stop this rubbish selfish speech of the new woman is your loml.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Senioradvocate(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2023

What should I do?
brother are u doing drugs like Bola Ahmed Tunibu?
Cos you sound is abnormal

2 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Mom007(f): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
You are not OK o... Very sick somebody! Because of new crush that will still fade away just as your feelings for your wife has, see all the rubbish you are spewing... Your son is a liability? I pray that boy grows up and stumbles on this post one way or another. I don't blame you sha... Its the stupid girls that go ahead to date you foolish married boys that I blame.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Okoroawusa: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Am I the only one that stopped when I got to..." I wanted to go for youth service"?

People wey go drop comments on this thread are those that didn't read the concocted and incoherent story.

Nonsense and Mmesoma
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Tydorcas(f): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
If this write up is actually real....then you should learn to love your wife again!
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Am I the only one that stopped when I got to..." I wanted to go for youth service"?

People wey go drop comments on this thread are those that didn't read the concocted and incoherent story.

Nonsense and Mmesoma
Which one is nonsense and Mmesomma 😂😂😂😂😂 the op has deactivated.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Loyalty1: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
UjuJoan2:

All I hear is excuses!!!

Do you really think you are the BEST man for your wife? The same way you are ‘managing’ her, she is doing the same for you.

Do you think numerous men will not be willing to sleep with your wife and help her cheat on your thoroughly?
God bless you.

You claim she is all sorts of evil because you have the ‘itch’ to cheat on her, but please understand that she can do the exact same to you.

But I don’t blame you, it’s her I blame. The moment a man refers to any of my child as a liability, I will walk with the child and he will NEVER see me or that child again.

I blame her for not knowing her worth, and for allowing a man to treat her with disrespect all in the name of marriage. I blame her for not carrying herself with dignity and being less that what God created her to be. I hope she learns, and fast!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.