Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,426 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) (4385 Views)

Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Bvlgari: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2023
One minute woman!!!

Those type of women that after just one or two ro*nds they are tired, leaving you the man still s*x starved and wanting more cheesy

Never heard anybody talking about them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by TemplarLandry: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2023
cool
That's Xhaka, ex Arsenal player.
Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Weknowbetter: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2023
One or two rounds is different from your input of one or two minutes. I'm sure you know that already

8 Likes

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by brain54(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2023
Weknowbetter:
One or two rounds is different from your input of one or two minutes. I'm sure you know that already
Your point is valid…

The headline doesn’t caption what OP is saying.

But they are actually women who can’t complete 1 round.

Women who would push the man away after a minute or 2.

Them Dey!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by blaquemyc: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2023
I never even do 2 minutes she don dey complain " please do and cum, it's paining me, I'm tired". Worst sex I've ever had. 2 minutes women dey oh.

9 Likes

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by BigYash: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2023
Na because una no dey do proper pre-intimacy.. E get as you go pre-intimacy girl reach ,she go dey follow u drag your dick.. say make you put the dick in her pussy.. She no go tire easily,if you handle her well.. This can only happen between two who are in a good relationship.. E no dey work with olosho.. cux you can not go and be foreplaying olosho o.. Na why guys dey use lubri .. don’t underestimate the importance of better pre-intimacy o..

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by brain54(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2023
BigYash:
Na because una no dey do proper pre-intimacy.. E get as you go pre-intimacy girl reach ,she go dey follow u drag your dick.. say make you put the dick in her pussy.. She no go tire easily,if you handle her well.. This can only happen between two who are in a good relationship.. E no dey work with olosho.. cux you can not go and be foreplaying olosho o.. Na why guys dey use lubri .. don’t underestimate the importance of better pre-intimacy o..
I disagree…

Sometimes it’s not pre intimacy. Even though pre intimacy helps.

They are women just built that way. No matter the pre intimacy they will still push you off after few minutes.

Just like they are women who experience frigidity which is close.

The difference is that while frigid women don’t like sex and aren’t sexually aroused the 1 minute woman is aroused and enjoy sex but get tired easily/quickly.

So you can be pre intimate with a woman and she begs you- as you say to put it in but after a minute or 2 she gets tired and wants no more.

People are built different bro… that’s one reason I do not subscribe to no sex before marriage.

People ought to Find who they are compatible with sexually so they don’t get frustrated when they get married.

Sex is important for a marriage to work!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by BigYash: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2023
brain54:

I disagree…

They are women just built that way. No matter the pre intimacy they will still push you off after few minutes.

Just like they are women who experience frigidity!
Maybe for those that were circumcised. again maybe ur Dickson is very huge and you use it anyhow inside of her.. if sex dey sweet her ,guy she won’t want you to stop. That’s if you know how to sex her well.. One thing most guys don’t know again is that .. Sex is not all about tatatatatatata.. You can make a girl who doesn’t like sex ,like sex.. Some like it slow ,this type no too get strength for tatatatata.. Some want that tatatatata and you go still dey spank dem join.. That aggressive kind of sex .. She no go still tire sef

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Bvlgari: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2023
brain54:

I disagree…

Just like they are women who experience frigidity which is close.

The difference is that while frigid women don’t like sex and aren’t sexually aroused the 1 minute woman is aroused and enjoy sex but get tired easily/quickly.

So you can be pre intimate with a woman and she begs you- as you say to put it in but after a minute or 2 she gets tired and wants no more.

People are built different bro… that’s one reason I do not subscribe to no sex before marriage.

People ought to Find who they are compatible with sexually so they don’t get frustrated when they get married.

Sex is important for a marriage to work!

U get the point bro
Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by okoroemeka(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bvlgari:
One minute woman!!!

Those type of women that after just one or two ro*nds they are tired, leaving you the man still s*x starved and wanting more cheesy

that is why it is highly advicable to properly investigate,test,service and analyse the woman you want to marry to see if she is compatible with you

1 Like

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Divoc19(f): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Go find your spec
Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Truvelisback(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
blaquemyc:
I never even do 2 minutes she don dey complain " please do and cum, it's paining me, I'm tired". Worst sex I've ever had. 2 minutes women dey oh.
I can't relate. Some ladies don't have such strength to go further in sex or do not like sex like that, they prefer you just holding them.
Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by reiddecuti: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
They only see 1 min men, and not talking about their gender.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by VinnyBaba: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Ur Eyes are so BLIND! 😏🤦

How on earth is that Granit Xhaka?😒

See how Goaking Garri and Groundnuts under your Master's Bulaba/APC regime don finish you. embarassed 😔

1 Like

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Aladdin1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wahala dey! if the woman say she done tire under 1 or 2 minutes. how the man go take reach climax under 1 or 2 minutes of sex. abeg na to do proper investigation and examination with any woman you wan marry o.before man go marry firewood put for bed!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Donpenny(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Na so one control me from my bed yesterday around 11pm send me location, i jump up pick my condom. When we finally start within 1 minute she scream am tired my stomach. She beg me to pull out . Thinking she just need some few minutes rest only for her to say she is done. What abt me i never even release my first round. I dnt think am going to that selfish girl again

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
BigYash:
una go always blame man. Some women have PID once you insert penis they start feeling pain, lose interest and want it over with immediately but nobody shames them but if a man gets tired after 1 minute all the shame in the world is heaped on him

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by maticar: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Soaking garri don do you shege

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by talented321: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by marlow1962(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lazy girls, na to complain them know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by talk2hb1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
2Minute Woman or Ladies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Nigerfine3: 2:36am On Jul 27, 2023
brain54:

Your point is valid…

The headline doesn’t caption what OP is saying.

But they are actually women who can’t complete 1 round.

Women who would push the man away after a minute or 2.

Them Dey!
Why not? If the man is smelling, no perfume, bad mouth odor, doesn't know how to do it well.
When you go beyond school boy, you will know women wants sex more than men.
The woman will push you if the game didn't start from suya, shawama cuddling etc
Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Hamachi(f): 6:08am On Jul 27, 2023
Bvlgari:
One minute woman!!!

is it food
Re: Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC) by Bvlgari: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Hamachi:
is it food

Lmao its not food o but when a man cums after few mins, una nor go let the world rest... is it food too that time

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Call (see photo)) / For Ladies Only, Upload Your Make-up Free Pics Here. / God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.