Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,518 members, 7,978,714 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:00 PM

Employ Yourself With Value Plays - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Employ Yourself With Value Plays (701 Views)

Unlimited Profits!!employ Yourself With This Most Powerful Value Plays / Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
I am aware of the unfortunate restriction by Betfair Exchange on Nigerians
I have a solution to you for this.
Those also having issues value betting in bet365 or any other foreign bookies should indicate, there's a solution.
The group would be open soon.
Do well to join now us in our plays because we have a specific number of members we can accommodate.
Email me at clintonduckerofficialmail@gmail.com to join.
Please never drop your email address here
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Results from members have been incredible

Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
I wouldn't go into much details on this due to the rules of this thread but I would advise anyone who wishes to learn more about the secret only a few people know on how to make consistent profit from ga-mbling ,you can email me to be added to the group.
Gamblers always loose money, advantage gamblers always profit.
Don't gamble!Seek value!
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Apasara:
GOOD EVENING BOSS ROBERT901 AM INTERESTED BUT IT SEEMS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ISN'T HERE, OK FOR SECURITY REASONS HERE'S MY WHATSAPP NUMBER 08029531185, PLEASE CHAT ME UP SO THAT WE CAN SHARE EACH OTHERS EMAIL AND CONTACT. THANKS

Good evening friend.
Please delete your number immediately to protect your privacy and avoid spams.
I want to keep this thread as neat and safe as possible.
Use the nairaland email function to email me,I would respond immediately.I don't want what happened to my previous thread and group to repeat itself here.
I would add you anyway
Delete your number please
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Robert901:
I am aware of the unfortunate restriction by Betfair Exchange on Nigerians
I have a solution to you for this.
Those also having issues value betting in bet365 or any other foreign bookies should indicate, there's a solution.
The group would be open soon.
Do well to join now us in our plays because we have a specific number of members we can accommodate.
Email me to join.
Please never drop your email address here

I'm all in, Betfair's exit from Nigeria and account restriction by bet365 has been a big hit on me. There is little or no liquidity on Orbitexchange. Leagues resumption are fast approaching, can't wait to get the ball rolling again. Sent you a dm already.
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

I'm all in, Betfair's exit from Nigeria and account restriction by bet365 has been a big hit on me. There is little or no liquidity on Orbitexchange. Leagues resumption are fast approaching, can't wait to get the ball rolling again. Sent you a dm already.

I couldn't find your mail, friend
You can drop me a mail on clintonduckerofficialmail@gmail.com
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2023
The big leagues are just around the corner, and we understand the excitement and passion that comes with it. However, if you want to make real money from gam bling, it's essential to approach it with a strategic mindset.
Emotions and biases can cloud your judgment, leading to risky bets and potential losses.Learn the art of betting exchanges and sharp bookies, techniques that are currently inaccessible in Nigeria but can be game-changers for your gambling success. Discover how to find value bets on soft bookies, giving you a competitive edge. This is a limited-time opportunity, as our group won't be open to new members forever. We aim to keep our methods sharp and effective, avoiding detection and standing out like a sore thumb.
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Robert901:

I couldn't find your mail, friend
You can drop me a mail on clintonduckerofficialmail@gmail.com

Check your mail.
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2023

Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Are you all into accumulator games and combining bets for profits? Well, let me spill the beans and share a little secret with you. While those kinds of bets can be exciting, they might automatically put you at a disadvantage.
There's a better way to make some serious cash while enjoying the upcoming season. Ever heard of advantage gambling? It's the real deal! Less than 1 percent of accas are profitable, so why not try your hand at finding value bets on single games?
Now, I won't go on and on about profits, but let me tell you, we've got a group of savvy bettors who know their stuff. Join us, and you'll see what I mean. The best part? No need for access to betting exchanges or foreign bookies. Even if you've been "gubbed" by your Nigerian or foreign bookies, we've got your back!
Are you ready to ditch the accumulators, forget about so-called "sure bets," and stop buying games? All that stuff is just rubbish, and we're all about doing things the legit way.
Sure, advantage gambling isn't a walk in the park, but fear not, we're here to help you out! So, why not give it a shot and start making some smart moves in this space? Trust me, it's totally worth it! Check the results up there and many more from members in our group.
Feel free to jump in, and let's rock this season together. Game on!
Time limited, remember!!!
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2023
M
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Robert901:
M
Have you received my email?
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Youngzero2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nice .
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert903: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Happy Monday and end of the month! .My former account was restricted ,reason I am using this but I've got some exciting news to share with you all. Rebel Betting software, known as the best value betting software in the world, now has a fantastic Discord server! You can join the discord channel if interested through the link I would send you when you message me. If you're not familiar with Discord, it's a great communication platform just like Telegram.
The Discord community is thriving, with around 500 members, mostly Europeans comprising about 95% of the group. Trust me, these foreign bookies are like gold mines for value betting opportunities!
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert903: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Vinibet247:
10 day's 1millions 2 odd's rollover on YouTube, Most League starting soon... Interested subscribers should subscribe so we can start soonest.👇

Free for new member's !!!

Make sure you SUBSCRIBE Turn on notifications bell, LIKE & SHARE 🔗 👍

Please don't post this here.
Kindly create a thread for your mug punting .Stop derailing this thread!
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Robert903:
Happy Monday and end of the month! .My former account was restricted ,reason I am using this but I've got some exciting news to share with you all. Rebel Betting software, known as the best value betting software in the world, now has a fantastic Discord server! You can join the discord channel if interested through the link I would send you when you message me. If you're not familiar with Discord, it's a great communication platform just like Telegram.
The Discord community is thriving, with around 500 members, mostly Europeans comprising about 95% of the group. Trust me, these foreign bookies are like gold mines for value betting opportunities!
For those of you in Nigeria, I understand how challenging it can be to use these platforms. That's why I'm here to help! If you have an international passport or driving license, you can access book ies like Williamhill, 888sports, pinacle all well-supported by RB software
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert903: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Robert901:

For those of you in Nigeria, I understand how challenging it can be to use these platforms. That's why I'm here to help! If you have an international passport or driving license, you can access book ies like Williamhill, 888sports, pinacle all well-supported by RB software
Now, I know some of you might not have the required documents or the funds for RB or OddsJam, but fret not! My team and I are here to assist you. We want to extend our systems to our Nigerian advantage players, creating a separate group exclusively for you
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Robert903:

Now, I know some of you might not have the required documents or the funds for RB or OddsJam, but fret not! My team and I are here to assist you. We want to extend our systems to our Nigerian advantage players, creating a separate group exclusively for you
Guy nawa for you. Are you avoiding me or what? Spill it out, please.
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert902: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Guy nawa for you. Are you avoiding me or what? Spill it out, please.

Have a bit of patience friend,your mail has been received ;you would be added right away.
The restictions here on nairaland has been too much to navigate .For obvious reasons,sharp punting is being fought by book ies and their agents
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Austema(m): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Robert901:

sir, please what method can I use to make deposit into my Williamhill account, because zenith visa card is not going through.
Re: Employ Yourself With Value Plays by Robert901: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Austema:
sir, please what method can I use to make deposit into my Williamhill account, because zenith visa card is not going through.

Try uba dollar africa card

Should work perfectly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Booking Code... Sign Up Now & Make 5k Or 10k Daily / Where Can I Buy Authentic Premiership Jerseys On The Island? / Drogba: I Want To Leave Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.