Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,289 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? (6615 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Lax75(m): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2011
SAFOzee,

Wazzap bros!  grin

If y'all don't know, my manz is straight paid and is allergic to broke broads  grin
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by freecocoa(f): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2011
UncleDumo:

I have a Wellsfargo debit and credit card, HEB gift, K&G giftcard, Chevron Gas Station Loyalty card, Mens Warehouse Giftcard, 50% off Coupons from Mens Warehouse, I have Texas State ID, I have School ID, I have My Drivers License ID, I have my complimentary cards, i have other complimentary cards, i have some stacks for easy shopping, and i also bunch of Subway Fastfood Coupons, so that's why my wallet is fat and Shapeless (Ice Prince)
with all these things in your wally,I'm sure the stacks won't be up to 500 naira,if I be thief collect your wally and better money no dey am alongside all these things you mentioned eh,I go show you the one wey senior beatrice.abeg try lessen the contents of your wallet,I'm sure you don't use\need all those things in one day.what if you lose the wallet?
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by elderly: 12:23am On Oct 11, 2011
Business cards grin
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by SAFO(m): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2011
U know how we do it Lax  wink
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by r231(m): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2011
dont have wallet
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by koolguy88(m): 12:42am On Oct 11, 2011
my wallet is thick b/cos it has my driver's licence, 3 cr cards, contact cards, passwds, id cards
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2011
Women like men with fat wallets!
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Nymphnode(m): 1:09am On Oct 11, 2011
My wallet is not as big as described. As a matter of fact I prefer mine light
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by MrsChima1(f): 1:52am On Oct 11, 2011
r231:

dont have wallet

You keep your papers in your boxers huh? tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by aloyemeka1: 2:09am On Oct 11, 2011
all4naija:

Women like men with fat wallets!

So they look at the right side of your back pocket to check the size of your wallet before saying hi to you?. Guys can be delusional o. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Briareos(m): 2:56am On Oct 11, 2011
aloy/emeka:

So they look at the right side of your back pocket to check the size of your wallet before saying hi to you?. Guys can be delusional o. undecided undecided undecided

U go fear generalization from an 'un-disillusioned' person.

His statement is humorous. We should learn to read between the lines!
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by dayokanu(m): 3:48am On Oct 11, 2011
nothing
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Asabaman(m): 6:03am On Oct 11, 2011
freecocoa:

with all these things in your wally,I'm sure the stacks won't be up to 500 naira,if I be thief collect your wally and better money no dey am alongside all these things you mentioned eh,I go show you the one wey senior beatrice.abeg try lessen the contents of your wallet,I'm sure you don't use\need all those things in one day.what if you lose the wallet?
Y u make me de laff lyk mad man here nah?

@ OP. One wallet is not even enough for me. Na two I dey carry. On each I always have N100 and the rest na Baba Ijebu receipt. Worth over N100,000.00. If ma luck shine.  cool cool
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by itiswell1(m): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2011
UncleDumo:

I have a Wellsfargo debit and credit card, HEB gift, K&G giftcard, Chevron Gas Station Loyalty card, Mens Warehouse Giftcard, 50% off Coupons from Mens Warehouse, I have Texas State ID, I have School ID, I have My Drivers License ID, I have my complimentary cards, i have other complimentary cards, i have some stacks for easy shopping, and i also bunch of Subway Fastfood Coupons, so that's why my wallet is fat and Shapeless (Ice Prince)

Congratulations
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by afrika(f): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2011
come to think of it,
wallets for guys are purses for women.
but, for the guys,
its all important things
like, cards, all d C's and money
for u ladies.

but, for d ghana must go bags,
nothing tangible.

jus NOthing cool
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by mboma(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2011
i wonder myself, anyway mine contains, my work and skol id,voter's card, short note, atm cards, sim card and sometimes keys
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2011
afrika:

come to think of it,
wallets for guys are purses for women.
but, for the guys,
its all important things
like, cards, all d C's and money
for u ladies.

but, for d ghana must go bags,
nothing tangible.

jus NOthing cool
Naaaaaaah don't say that, Some of them have Roasted corn and Bolee, Groundnut, Hammer, Poster color for the face, and painting brush. Then don't forget the packet of chewing gum, cuz the day they forget it, thats the day you see them boning, cuz they don't wanna talk cuz of their oozing mouth. Can they cope without gum?  undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by mustspin: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2011
This thread has just made my morning. some posts are hilarious. i guess an organized person needs a fat wallet. its either a fat wallet or your pockets filled and messed up unless your just a broke ass with nothing to carry around grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by alfredo4u(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2011
my guys wallets, na condoms full inside in case of emergency. (baron, seky, chuchu etc)
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2011
Ijogz K:

Naaaaaaah don't say that,  Some of them have Roasted corn and Bolee, Groundnut, Hammer, Poster color for the face, and painting brush. Then don't forget the packet of chewing gum, cuz the day they forget it, thats the day you see them boning, cuz they don't wanna talk cuz of their oozing mouth. Can they cope without gum?  undecided
Choooii!! grin grin No comment, No comment! grin grin
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2011
You don ask why women dey carry ghana must go as hand bag??

very funny grin grin grin
women are weak women are weak, sometimes am tempted to debate it seeing the way they carry these bag on their elbow with ease.
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Texther(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2011
Every topic on NL seems funny. Anyway, in my own wallet, I keeps Spoon, kulikuli & sugar since I can buy garri anywhere wit pure water. I mixed them 2geda in d pure water nylon & enjoy myself. AFRICAN!
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by badmrkt(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2011
i said it b4 that most NL'rs are jobless.
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by tEsLim(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2011
My Louis Vuitton (Marco Wallet) came thick by design. Takes 3 creditcards. As business card slot but I keep extra passport photo there and ID. Then the bill areas I stack a lot there whenever I'm in Naija since its cash backed economy. I was embarrassed last weekend on a date and ATM machines where down/couldn't connect with my bank. So in Naija always stack cash. For obodo oyinbo the credit cards alone would do with few change
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by DaDoctor: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2011
if the wallet isnt thick then the ladies wont roll for you, so thicken it with whatever.
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
Check most of them are scammers with different biz cards loking for one to trap
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Barrywhite8620: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2011
alfredo4u:

my guys wallets, na condoms full inside in case of emergency. (baron, seky, chuchu etc)

ur friend must b a hunter grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
@sexskillz, i bought a dico just to check your big big words,
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by DaDoctor: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
goodsegs:

Learnt his father is a native Dr. He is learning diabolic incantations. cool cool
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by coded777: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
claremont:

Oyster card, Debit/Credit cards, passport photos. I hardly use cash, so I don't carry it in my wallet!

shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Why Are Your Wallets So Thick? by Barrywhite8620: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2011
goodsegs:

are u sure u can check mr. Catastrophically-discombobulated words wella? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo) Introducing: Nigeria Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill.. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies / Guys, Do You Think Dinners Should Be Served Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.