Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

"She's A Home Wrecker": Every Time Arianna Grande Stole Somebody's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She's A Home Wrecker": Every Time Arianna Grande Stole Somebody's Husband (570 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Homosexual And Home Wrecker - Blogger Says / Bbnija :this Is How They Still Somebody Husband O:donjazzy / 'Somebody's Husband': Adekunle Gold Says, As He Rocks Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"She's A Home Wrecker": Every Time Arianna Grande Stole Somebody's Husband by DyshApp: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fans were left in shock when it was reported that Ariana Grande recently ended her marriage with Dalton Gomez and is now apparently dating her Wicked costar, Ethan Slater.

Ariana tied the knot with realtor Dalton in May 2021, but according to an insider from Entertainment Tonight, they separated in January.

In the movie adaptation of Wicked, Ariana portrays Glinda the Good Witch, while Ethan plays Boq, best known for his previous role as SpongeBob in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Broadway Musical. Ethan has been married to his high school sweetheart Lilly Jay since 2018, and they had their first child last year.

However, a recent report from Entertainment Tonight claimed that Ariana and Ethan have started dating, and he is now separated from his wife Lilly. The news of their relationship left Lilly devastated, as this was not the future she had envisioned. She is now doing her best to cope with the situation.

Social media users were quick to point out that Ariana has been involved in similar situations before. For instance, she dated rapper Big Sean in 2014 shortly after he broke up with his fiancée and former Glee star Naya Rivera. In Naya's book, she suggested that Sean had cheated on her with Ariana.

In 2016, Naya suggested in her book that Sean had cheated on her with Ariana, writing: “Once, we’d been fighting for five days straight while he was traveling, and then on the one day that he was back in LA, he said he didn’t want to see me. I was like, ‘Well, asshole, I’ve got a key to your house, so I’m just going to come see you.'”
“I walk in, go downstairs...

Continue to the article...👈

Get more celebrity gossip on Dyshus webpage(link in Signature)[size=8pt][/size]

Re: "She's A Home Wrecker": Every Time Arianna Grande Stole Somebody's Husband by ahnie: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Ex, Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer TRYING HARD To Save Their Mar / Late Actor "Don Brymo Laid To Rest / Mohbad Went Through Alot In The Hospital Before Passing On New Video Surface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.