Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,166 members, 7,916,410 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:44 PM

I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers (1029 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Two Job Offers: I'm Confused / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Dracula123: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello,

I've been on the labor market for almost a month. I have attended 2 interviews within the period however, I got an invite on Saturday for another interview, and I reluctantly went considering my pockets was draining fast.

I got a call from the last interview to resume on Monday with an offer of 150k and 3 months probation. The only problem is, I have to work Saturdays 9-4

After resuming the position, I got a call from the previous interview I went for. No offer letter received yet, but the agreement we had was 200k Monday till Friday.

I am yet to sign the offer letter of the current job as I'm not used to working on Saturday and it's going to stress me out

The second offer is a new academic institution so there's not much to research.

Which should I take
Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by SatanKeepOff: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
ask the Holy spirit

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Xscape1993(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Make your personal decision now!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Leggodeals(f): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
What's your gut telling you?
Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Dracula123: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
Make your personal decision now!!!

Hmmmmm

I'd prefer the new offer. I'll just stall till Friday to get an offer letter

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Dracula123: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Go for the new one

Feel like this current one will stress me

Leggodeals:
What's your gut telling you?
Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Leggodeals(f): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dracula123:
Go for the new one

Feel like this current one will stress me

Then do it. Just make sure you've really secured it though. There is no gain in sorrowful wealth. Proper rest is a form of investing in your health.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Olaqoz: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dracula123:
Hello,

I've been on the labor market for almost a month. I have attended 2 interviews within the period however, I got an invite on Saturday for another interview, and I reluctantly went considering my pockets was draining fast.

I got a call from the last interview to resume on Monday with an offer of 150k and 3 months probation. The only problem is, I have to work Saturdays 9-4

After resuming the position, I got a call from the previous interview I went for. No offer letter received yet, but the agreement we had was 200k Monday till Friday.

I am yet to sign the offer letter of the current job as I'm not used to working on Saturday and it's going to stress me out

Which should I take

This is nice

If I were you, I'll go for the institution.

Anyway please help me with an appointment into any institution I'll gladly do something bro.
My email address is alabiqoosimade@gmail.com.

Please let discuss on some things later

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Dracula123: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Thank you so much

Leggodeals:
Then do it. Just make sure you've really secured it though. There is no gain in sorrowful wealth. Proper rest is a form of investing in your health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Tydorcas(f): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
I want hope to be this confused one day 😕
Best wishes dear
Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Namaster: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Second offer is a no brainer. A new institution means you'll be one of the pioneer employees. More career growth. The pay and schedule is also great.

Also if it's a tertiary institution, that means you'll have access to young and sexy pussy.
Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Hallenjay: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dracula123:
Hello,

Which should I take

Tell the old one that you can't work on Saturday as the reason why u cannot work there, by the time they reconsider, you'll tell them You got a new offer else where

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by talented321: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Danielomisco(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ur lucky bruv,there's nuttin like working in a new institution.You also said the pay if higher ?what else are you waiting for?seems you don't even know the free time you have to yourself there plus career growth.
Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Natural2Heal: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dracula123:
Hello,

Which should I take

Are you a lecturer?
Re: I'm Confused With These 2 Job Offers by Emma1Oj(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Namaster:
Second offer is a no brainer. A new institution means you'll be one of the pioneer employees. More career growth. The pay and schedule is also great.

Also if it's a tertiary institution, that means you'll have access to young and sexy pussy.
U, we are watching you with 4G.

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Wanted For An It Firm / How Do One Check Nicon Result / See To This Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.