Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,367 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Help Me Unlock My Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Unlock My Iphone (1203 Views)

I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 / Please Can Somebody Help Me Unlock My Zte Mf110 Modem / Help Me Unlock My Glo Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Unlock My Iphone by moludegun(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2011
Hi PPs how can i unlock my iPhone please. I need your help.

Thank you.
Re: Help Me Unlock My Iphone by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 10, 2011
Head over to the iphone thread, there are people there more than willing to help you
Re: Help Me Unlock My Iphone by Suntemi(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2011
Moludegun, what's the model of your iPhone? Is it iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G or 2G?
Re: Help Me Unlock My Iphone by mrph: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
From tomorrow, you can unlock FACTORY all iPhones (incl iPhone 4) on our server here in Naija phone-unlock-codes dot com

But if u want to unlock this as temporary unlock (each time you restore, it locks back) then you just jailbreak it and upload the 2 ultrasn0w files into the cydia and restart phone 2ice

Good luck
Re: Help Me Unlock My Iphone by mrph: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
Sorry, didnt ask d model:

2G - Restore with original ipsw,
Restore again with Custom ipsw (will auto jailbreak and unlock it)

3G - Restore with Orig ipsw,
Jailbreak with redsnow (choosing same orig ipsw)
upload both ultrasnow files

3Gs- If u have not saved your shsh blobs or you are not sure , DO NOT RESTORE for now !!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u are sure you had saved it sometime, Restore to LATEST ipsw 4.3.5 (cant restore any other anyhows),
Jailbreak with redsnow latest (using ipsw 4.3.4) - It will be a tethered phone - meaning u will need redsnow to boot the phone if it goes off
Upload both ultrasnow files into phone, Restart (and boot with redsnow)
Restore your saved shsh with relevant software.
Enjoy
Or unlock permanent (and no tether) with a service like our's right here in Naija

iPhone 4 - Same thing as iPhone 3Gs
Only diff is that after booting phone, dont upload anything.
Just unlock phone with Gevey Sim (Temporary unlock)
Or unlock permanent (and no tether) with a service like our's right here in Naija

phone-unlock-codes dot com

Good luck
Re: Help Me Unlock My Iphone by helenn: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2013
moludegun: Hi PPs how can i unlock my iPhone please. I need your help.

Thank you.

Use remote unlocking service to unlock your Iphone. Get the service from the site Simpleunlocking.com ,and unlock it using unlocking instructions from the site Mobileunlockguide.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btw Galaxy Note And Galaxy Tab / Check Out The Nokia Lumia 1020 / Nokia Nexus G Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.