Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:12 AM

Burna Boy Visit Jamaica Reggae Icon Sizzle Kalonji(photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Burna Boy Visit Jamaica Reggae Icon Sizzle Kalonji(photo) (201 Views)

Boost Your Social Media Presence With Sizzle Nigeria: The Cheapest SMM Panel / Sizzle & Indulge: Samgyupsalamat's Carnivore's Haven / Tribute To A Reggae Icon - Lucky Dube (03/08/1964 - 18/10/2007) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Visit Jamaica Reggae Icon Sizzle Kalonji(photo) by Valiantblog: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nigerian afrobeat star Burna Boy visit Jamaican reggae icon Sizzle Kalonji at Judgement Yard in August Town as he celebrated his 32nd birthday.

Burna Boy reminisced about his first encounter with Sizzla “…First time I met you, we were in South Africa… I think this must have been 2014 or ‘15–something like that. You were performing and I heard, and I was on the streets this time. I was big and stuff but not big enough to not be in the streets. I went to the show, and I ended up being backstage with you. We spoke in a restaurant type setting and stuff,” Burna Boy recalled.

Referring to Sizzla as an inspiration, Burna Boy added, “If you realize, my first album, your face is still in it somewhere so you’ve been a big inspiration to me. So, it’s an honour for me to be here in front of all of you in Sizzla Kalonji’s home.. I appreciate all the love; I feel so at home—more at home than my own home.”

“So, I appreciate you and consider myself a brother…appreciate you, love!”

Re: Burna Boy Visit Jamaica Reggae Icon Sizzle Kalonji(photo) by illicit(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
I don't miss smoking Igbo

lipsrsealed
Re: Burna Boy Visit Jamaica Reggae Icon Sizzle Kalonji(photo) by ahnie: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Guy be looking tacky
Re: Burna Boy Visit Jamaica Reggae Icon Sizzle Kalonji(photo) by TheBillyonaire: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
These two make me feel like smoking some weed. But I wont, I dont wanna feel stupidly lazy.

(1) (Reply)

Harnessing The Power Of No-code Automation Tools / Kogi Guber2023: Amassing Crisis In Dekina Local Government / Neatly Used Tecno Pop 6 Urgently For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.