Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? (2867 Views)

Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday / Buy This Gift For Your Man / I Received This Gift From My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? by Bluezy13(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2023
antidisestablis:
Nigeria as a nation will not succeed, there is nothing you can do about it.
The end SARS that happened in Nigeria in 2020 is just a shadow of what is coming in Nigeria. A massive revolution is coming that is going going to sweep across the length and breadth of this country and bring everything into standstill. This will lead to disintegration of Nigeria but amidst this chaos, new and powerful nations will rise from the ashes of what is left behind, those nations will be powerful and become the wonders of the world.

Medieval era will not repeat itself.
Ever again.
Re: Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? by chinae(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
antidisestablis:
I am not writing this to show that I'm perfect or super man, I'm only creating this thread just to catch cruise.
I'm straight forward guy, I don't double date whenever I'm with any lady, so i have this gift, whenever I'm dating a lady and if she is cheating I will surely find out within short period of time and everything will be revealed to me. The following are the ways I get my information, it is either through intuition, spirituality or technology.
I created a thread about 5 years ago about a lady that cheated on me then .

Apart from this lady I narrated her story above I dated another lady that cheated on me and I got to know. It happened that I was having a nap in one afternoon day like that, I saw her in a brief vision cheating with different men and a voice was telling me is this your wife? I didn't tell her because I was just waiting for perfect moment to do so. But on one fateful day, she messaged me that something is troubling her mind and she must tell me. She now began to confess that she cheated on me with a guy bla bla, I paused I told her I knew she was cheating all these while and the guy is more than one. She queried me that how did I know, she eventually said the guy is two, my people that was how the relationship ended.
The question I'm asking now is that has any guy or a lady cheated on you before and how did you know?

I do also, mine isn't via dream and it's usually the moment they are together. If I call immediately, they usually will not take the call them comes back with one bullcocky stories.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? by antidisestablis: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
chinae:

I do also, mine isn't via dream and it's usually the moment they are together. If I call immediately, they usually will not take the call them comes back with one bullcocky stories.
This is great! Most of these ladies aren't loyal at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Poll Who Cheats More, Guys Or Girls / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.