Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy (24868 Views)

Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by dreu2fine(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by PeggySandas(f): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
That simply means the chances of Obi upturning the outcome is less than zero.

Exactly what I thought. grin
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Intrepid01(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Many Obidients like a Charly boy are just illiterates, they are unaware of the issues at the tribunal, Peter Obi didn’t go to the tribunal to claim that he won but that the election should be cancelled cos it was fraudulent, according to his own accounts and evidence. So if he succeeds at the tribunal, the election will be cancelled, he can’t be declared winner, he didn’t win and isn’t contesting that. Why is that so hard to comprehend?
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by chccho(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Charly Boy will not kee person. Imagine stepping out only to see Charly walking around naked on the street on a broad daylight shocked.
Or Maybe with Derenle and Bob risky!!!!
That will be "graphic content"
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by watersideboys: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2023
He has challenged the judiciary to do what is right
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Emmaneze: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2023
this old fool should rest
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by gosmoney(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cos he knws he can't win😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Boyooosa(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cooly100:

Beach is private?

Who was measuring the range?

Do you see how embarrassing you sound wink

To your shallow understanding, it's embarrassing but for an enlightened person, the dresscode of a beach half nude and private place for approved users, unlike ur uncle's projected location, a busy street, is an open public lace unrestricted to any individual.

Ask yourself, can u allow your wife to wear a ant and a bra from your house to the bus stop of your street?

If you continue using charly's brain, you will end up being one mumu
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by tsdarkside(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Wait ooo what was obi's position in the last general election because I'm beginning to get confused.

you think na only you is confused about igbos....??
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by olatuns2017: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by ChronicGp(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
It's amusing 😁🤣😁😜😜😁
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Shikini: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Me too
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by EnglandAmaka(f): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Wait ooo what was obi's position in the last general election because I'm beginning to get confused.

What was the position of Uzodimma in the last Imo State Governorship election?
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by HRMK: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
DAYDREAMER!IF A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOR EVER,WHAT DO YOU CALL A FOOL AT OVER SEVENTY?HE WANTS A SECOND RUNNERS UP TO BE DECLARED WINNER BECAUSE HE WON FCT!YEYE MAN!!
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Macdeey: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
We already know that you are MAD 😡😡😡
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by aswani(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
EnglandAmaka:

What was the position of Uzodimma in the last Imo State Governorship election?

Uzodinma asked to be declared winner, depute being fourth, and he was after taking proof to the tribunal

Peter Obi just wants the election cancelled, because he has no proof of him winning (or of anything else tangible for that matter) so his case and Hope's are different.

Hopefully the Tribunal will be kind enough to allow gbugburu and boli sellers put the copies of blurred IREV images to better use than Peter Obi did.
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Franagg(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Ask google... grin
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Dbestbrest: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
He knew he can't win that's why he made that statement. Obi never proved to the tribunal that he won the election. Why can people so daft like this? Mchewwww
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by maasoap(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
How? I thought Obi is challenging the victory of Tinubu, not Atiku the first runner-up. grin grin grin. So, how is he going to win Atiku?
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by akposking(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
E got the advice from a mad man.
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Elev82014: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nobody wants to see your naked sissy a$$! Your unclothedness would scar someone for life!!
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by tivhador: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dude, nobody wants to see you unclad for God sakes....... Aren't u ashamed? Old man undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
No be only waka naked, you go baff with iron sponge join
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Thomasankara(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
[/color]maybe God want to save us of your nudity show,so Obi might not win[color=#770077]
hisexcellency34:

https://punchng.com/i-will-walk-naked-if-obi-wins-at-tribunal-charly-boy/?amp
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by AfonjaPriest: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
I like this guy. He nor send dem.
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
See obidients role model grin

Charly man, why you dey act like those people wey dey swing that way grin
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by brownbib(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
We've sent you unclad for too many times, not hilarious Big Popa.
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by olat70(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
He knew Peter Obi won't win;if he meant to walk the street unclad;he should have chosen the obvious, that is if Peter Obi did not win.
Sense kill you there

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by MamaletASO: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
See an ani*mal speaking..

I ask you: How have you been walking before??

Is it not nakedly??

Abeg..keep quiet..

Anuofia

Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Cooly100: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Boyooosa:

To your shallow understanding, it's embarrassing but for an enlightened person, the dresscode of a beach half nude and private place for approved users, unlike ur uncle's projected location, a busy street, is an open public lace unrestricted to any individual.

Ask yourself, can u allow your wife to wear a ant and a bra from your house to the bus stop of your street?

If you continue using charly's brain, you will end up being one mumu

...it's the fully unclad man in the beach you?

It is shameful you can do that in the beach that is not private cheesy

No be mumu be that already cheesy
Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by seeme2(f): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
It's actually disturbing to see that an elderly man from an eminent family of liberates can be this foolish. How on earth can Obi win which Tribunal? Hooowwww?? Is it because the court entertains your nonesense as the law stipulates? You will hear world from the judges when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy by Mypeople2(m): 1:36am On Jul 28, 2023
helinues:
Have you not been walking naked already with your utterances?

A grandpa behaving like a toddler
Exactly! He dey wear clothes before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead / Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch / Ozekhome Meets Salami Panel, Testifies Against Magu, Submits Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.