Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,775 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Celebrate Miss Edna Isioma Obodo Of Anyoma - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Celebrate Miss Edna Isioma Obodo Of Anyoma (192 Views)

Omu Josephine Isioma NWANNABOGWU Host The Entire Ibusa Women In Her Palace. / Anambra Etinyela Ọtụtụ Ego Na Mmepe Ime Ime Obodo - Nnacheta. By Izunna Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Celebrate Miss Edna Isioma Obodo Of Anyoma by seiyefajohn(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Pls join me 🎊

Happy birthday 🎂 to my one and only melanin. Like play, like play we have covered the miles of a few years together. We have together engaged in some play moments, we've went through pain, experienced joy, peace, love, had fun and even critical moments.

Permit me to reveal to you, 'you are one in a million, special and unique. There are not many like you in existence, you are indeed a rear breed. I know this because I have tasted of your rearness, realness and uniqueness. Your sense of maturity and civility is inspiring and I am inspired.

Someone should pinch me to say no more, because I can write sweet things about you in countless paragraphs: it will not be enough to characterize or categorize your importance. As you celebrate 🎊 this day, I pray the heavens to open up and pour out all your heart desires.

I decree that, 'you shall not die, you will not be poor, you shall not fall sick, and you will not experience the harshness of society and reality in Jesus name. There shall be good news always, glad tidings everyday, peace, love and harmony with nature all the days of your life. Amen

I celebrate Miss Edna Isioma Obodo.

(1) (Reply)

Human Sacrifice And Human Trafficking Is Connected / My Marlo Furniture Retail Video 10 / Christmas In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.