Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:09 AM

Need Someone To Help Me With Social Media Content - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Someone To Help Me With Social Media Content (280 Views)

Social Media / Content Manager Intern Needed / JOB VACANCY- Social Media Content Creator / Writer And A Social Media Content Manager Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Help Me With Social Media Content by mildie(f): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Are you the kind of person who loves writing, commenting, and posting on social media? 😃 Are you looking for a chance to make extra money hourly from your Home?

Then this opportunity could be for you.

I market my site on Pinterest, Youtube, and other social media networks, and I need someone to help me with content creation and scheduling. You will create content using an easy online software I will give you and add them to my account following my instructions.

No technical or Graphic design skills are required, as I have software to help create the content. However, you will need to create cool descriptions or generate with GPT, edit them, and follow my instructions to manually post or schedule the content on my various accounts. Therefore, you MUST be able to write in good English. I will provide a checklist to follow when performing the task.

I have created videos on how I create and schedule my content, which you must download and watch before we can work together. For example, if it takes me 8-10 minutes to do a task, you will be required to do six tasks for 1 hour of payment. I will then review and send the payment. You will need to follow my checklist, or you will have to make adjustments. I will make daily payments initially to build trust for at least 2 hours of work.

To do this job, you need access to a fast Desktop or Laptop and should be able to work quickly on them. You cannot use a Phone. You need to be able to read and write well and be able to follow instructions. You will need Chrome browser, and you will need Microsoft Excel on your computer to cut and paste. Everything will be covered step by step in the video. You also need to have a good internet connection.

How to Apply:
Please click the link below to go to the Google form and apply.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqStkQ1-xwOg6nvjdN1_DmC6mTurbUZwF4L1JwRlLvgm3uIA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please note that I won't check messages here, so use the form. Ensure you state how much you will collect per hour of work.

Thank You. Looking forward to your application.
Re: Need Someone To Help Me With Social Media Content by mildie(f): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2023
The form is now accepting responses. You can apply now.
Re: Need Someone To Help Me With Social Media Content by adebayo987: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Right... But given strict hours to this kind of job in a country where electricity and fast network is a problem isn't considerate at all. You could be privileged to possess all you need to finish the job in 1 hour but does the next person has the same as you since he or she will not be working from your office but their homes? It would be best to give them what they should achieve in a day and give them a task that will be scheduled for next week this week. There are frustrations sometimes and it wouldn't be good for one to spend money, work hard and not get paid because of an hour deadline. A curious person could see this job as an opportunity, only to spend much on electricity, data subs, time, etc. and still not make it (that's a huge loss). It seems you're new to this that's why you're giving such challenging and near impossible demand for this kind of technical job. You also didn't state your payment as one would need to pay for data subscription, electricity tarrif or petrol (fuel) for their AC generator, etc. to effectively carry out your work. With your strict rule, that means the pay should be good and around $10 to $45 per hour. Anything less than that will be a huge loss on the employee as per your rule.
mildie:
Are you the kind of person who loves writing, commenting, and posting on social media? 😃 Are you looking for a chance to make extra money hourly from your Home?

Then this opportunity could be for you.

I market my site on Pinterest, Youtube, and other social media networks, and I need someone to help me with content creation and scheduling. You will create content using an easy online software I will give you and add them to my account following my instructions.

No technical or Graphic design skills are required, as I have software to help create the content. However, you will need to create cool descriptions or generate with GPT, edit them, and follow my instructions to manually post or schedule the content on my various accounts. Therefore, you MUST be able to write in good English. I will provide a checklist to follow when performing the task.

I have created videos on how I create and schedule my content, which you must download and watch before we can work together. For example, if it takes me 8-10 minutes to do a task, you will be required to do six tasks for 1 hour of payment. I will then review and send the payment. You will need to follow my checklist, or you will have to make adjustments. I will make daily payments initially to build trust for at least 2 hours of work.

To do this job, you need access to a fast Desktop or Laptop and should be able to work quickly on them. You cannot use a Phone. You need to be able to read and write well and be able to follow instructions. You will need Chrome browser, and you will need Microsoft Excel on your computer to cut and paste. Everything will be covered step by step in the video. You also need to have a good internet connection.

How to Apply:
Please click the link below to go to the Google form and apply.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqStkQ1-xwOg6nvjdN1_DmC6mTurbUZwF4L1JwRlLvgm3uIA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please note that I won't check messages here, so use the form. Ensure you state how much you will collect per hour of work.

Thank You. Looking forward to your application.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone To Help Me With Social Media Content by Blueace247(f): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2023
I would have loved to work with you.. But I need flexibility..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Direction(urgent) / Direct Sales Executive / Brondokonnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.