Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Not Just Unemployment But Under Employment Is Also A Problem In Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Not Just Unemployment But Under Employment Is Also A Problem In Nigeria. (159 Views)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Rises To 5% – NBS / I Am Getting Tired Of Life . Unemployment Is Getting Me Insane. / Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Just Unemployment But Under Employment Is Also A Problem In Nigeria. by Guynexttdoor: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Not just unemployment but under employment is also a problem in nigeria. Not in bank alone, in all sectors -oil company, brewing companies, construction and so on..

As of September 2021, Nigerian banks had more contract staff than Junior Staff. Contract staff make up about 42% of the total staffing of banks. It is a material number

If you increase the salary of the contract staff by 100%, it will not be 10% of what the Senior Staff earn. Even if it's legal to create a wage dichotomy for the same tasks, is it moral to tag folks as "contract" just so you can underpay them?

Respect to the banks that have increased salaries of ALL staff that contribute to the achievement of corporate goals.

Big shame to banks earning billions then hiding behind "contract" staff to pay peanuts to their stakeholders.. copied.
Re: Not Just Unemployment But Under Employment Is Also A Problem In Nigeria. by duro4chang(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Those banks are greedy with all the profit they always make. Private school is where underemployment is practised most

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Just Unemployment But Under Employment Is Also A Problem In Nigeria. by Guynexttdoor: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Most private sectors.
Re: Not Just Unemployment But Under Employment Is Also A Problem In Nigeria. by Zigzagman: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Guynexttdoor:
Most private sectors.

that's whats happening now, and its sad. just sad

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help About My Name / Kechi The Superstar Is Reminded Of Her Past / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.