Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,900 members, 7,879,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

New Secret About Badoo And Tinder Girls. Guys Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Secret About Badoo And Tinder Girls. Guys Come In (647 Views)

These Tinder Girls Are Something Else! / Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) / 15k,20k Olosho On Instachat And Tinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Secret About Badoo And Tinder Girls. Guys Come In by Escabado: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Who else have noticed that all the girls on badoo , tinder now writes no hook up on there profile or they write I'm not here for hook up. Unlike what they usually write about 2 years ago like strictly on hook up or they write I will give you a massage with happy ending. We all knows what that means. By mare looking at this girls currently they leave above there means using iphone 12,13 and 14pro max , who bought these phones for them . What job do they do and alot of them says they are students. Are they trying to play a fast one on guys to use scoop open office for there head unto relationship , say Dem no dey do hook up . Please I need only guy men to update me on whats up with these girls that write no hook up on there profile but they live a life of hook up girls.

3 Likes

Re: New Secret About Badoo And Tinder Girls. Guys Come In by KingDash09(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Baba all of them na hookup babes

That format don cast so them won try new ones
Only simps will fall for their old tricks
Re: New Secret About Badoo And Tinder Girls. Guys Come In by Dimaya: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Do you mean just like these girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Says, 'there's No More, I'm Going Home,' As He Gushes Over His New Wife. / Is 190k To 200k Enough To Start A Family / These simple gifts get her thinking about you always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.