Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,326 members, 7,925,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? (1943 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
A Guy goes to a Mall and sees an Average looking But Sexy, voluptuous, quite Busty Babe. kiss

He Toasts her later on and they start 'dating'. He buys her lunch, gives her urgent 5Ks regularly to invest in her Handbag, Shoes and Perfume WhatsApp Business! smiley

FINALLY, Baba was rewarded with Coochies which he ravages but Terminates the Relationship later on. tongue cool

In 3 Months time, Baba proposed to a Choir Girl in his Church and posts his Pre-wedding Photos allover Facebook. shocked

Coochie Babe is HEARTBROKEN and texts Baba. 'So you just USED me, abi?πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜”

QUESTION IS: DID THE GUY REALLY USE THAT LADY, particularly with all the Money he Spent? πŸ€”πŸ˜

I Need Honest answers.
Nplfmod.
Thanks. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Natbrowny: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
YES. U USED HER and she consented to be used and also use you to kill urges. and that's ok. Dating is something agreed by 2 parties. If it doesn't lead to marriage. Its already implied in the definition grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its that simple

7 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Whoever opens leg for these unserious men parading everywhere only have herself to blame and YES he used her.

7 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by ebenezary(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
No body used anybody,
He spent for her, she collected the money - that's low-key olosho for God sake

She in her mind says she can't date broke guy simply because she want to monetize her puna,

Now she want to eat her cake at the same time have it
Tha gettau there.

7 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by jmoore(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Both of them fornicated.

The guy was the one getting debit alerts.

The girl used him.

Next!

11 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Dimaya: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by logicalhumour: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lesson for all:

* Women want marriage, men want sex.

* If you marry her, that means she used you. If you fΓ»ck her without marrying her, that means you used her.

Would you rather use someone, or let someone use you?

grin dey play

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by ojun50(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
It is usage and wastage of time, resources, fruitfulness.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Whoever opens leg for these unserious men parading everywhere only have herself to blame and YES he used her.

How about a Girl that will Knowingly Date and Fucck a Married Man
while collecting his Money and other Freebies.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Would you say the Men is USING her? πŸ€”πŸ˜

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

How about a Girl that will unknowingly Date and Fucck a Married Man
while collecting his Money and other Freebies.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Would you say the Men is USING her? πŸ€”πŸ˜
They're both using themselves in this situation because the man is cheating on his wife

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by lordnkem000(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
I swear u dey burst my head, ur comments makes me laugh all the time,
Can't miss it for anything.. just continue being urself my dear

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by lordnkem000(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
jmoore:
Both of them fornicated.

The girl used him.

Next!
Gbamsolutely correct

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
lordnkem000:

I swear u dey burst my head, ur comments makes me laugh all the time,
Can't miss it for anything.. just continue being urself my dear
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by kelspinall(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
all I see is a businessman and a businesswoman

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by fyzaila: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
The usage comes in when she gave her body to the guy who isn't legally married to her. So what is he left to enjoy after marriage? If they dated without any form of copulation, then too me it's not usage.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
fyzaila:
The usage comes in when she gave her body to the guy who isn't legally married to her. So what is he left to enjoy after marriage? If they dated without any form of copulation, then too me it's not usage.

What if she is the one that ends the 'Relationship' to go get married to a Rich Dude or Any Man. smiley

Did she USE him? πŸ€”πŸ€¨

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by fyzaila: 6:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What if she is the one that ends the 'Relationship' to go get married to a Rich Dude or Any Man. smiley

Did she USE him? πŸ€”πŸ€¨

Well, as for the man, he will only feel used if he has been her complete bread winner. As in spending on her back and front like she is his wife.

And for the woman, she will feel used, if she has been cohabiting with the man, giving him all the wifey duties whereas they aren't married.

So, if the above isn't there for both parties, then i see no reason why anyone will feel used when one end the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Personally,I believe in karma...Azin anything that goes around will surely find a way to come around..........The few bannies I've dated,I made sure I wasn't the one who ended things up...I was very careful on my own part.......Why would I date someone without the intention of wifing her las las? I wouldn't do that.....

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Savedday2: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2023
Don't mind those idiots claiming used, they are the ones using the boys to survive.

Only in 9ja a girl you are knacking will demand things and money and still claim been used , when you are tired of wasting you money on them.

They are all the same, both the ones forming GF/ Church girl/wife, the are all ashawo. Some do it codedly and others do it openly.

9 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by lordnkem000(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tell me something na
Talk to me
Gosh I need to hear u talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2023
lordnkem000:

Tell me something na
Talk to me
Gosh I need to hear u talk

You are flirting with a 40 year old woman?πŸ˜•

Are you into Older Ladies, bro?πŸ€”πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by lordnkem000(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are flirting with a 40 year old woman?πŸ˜•

Are you into Older Ladies, bro?πŸ€”πŸ˜’
Are u serious? I'm not into older ladies o, am into younger ones, early or middle or late twenties dear.. not wonder she ain't vibing like properly, but if I may ask, pls , how do u know her?

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by thawana(f): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
That’s how a married man told a certain girl he was divorced, sidechick told her sister a divorced man wants to marry her, the married man’s family is in Abuja as well, the married man was spending on his chick, luxury restaurants, even buying abaya from his wife for sidechick, saved her name as swthrt, wife found out, asked the husband to choose sidechick or her, he chose his wife, husband called sidechick on speaker to address her, na so relationship end o!
Married men respect yourselves, single ladies run a proper research on your bfs!

Infact mother in law saw her son inlaw with the side chick seated in Gwarinpa at an open store! What a shame

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
thawana:
That’s how a married man told a certain girl he was divorced, sidechick told her sister a divorced man wants to marry her, the married man’s family is in Abuja as well, the married man was spending on his chick, luxury restaurants, even buying abaya from his wife for sidechick, saved her name as swthrt, wife found out, asked the husband to choose sidechick or her, he chose his wife, husband called sidechick on speaker to address her, na so relationship end o!
Married men respect yourselves, single ladies run a proper research on your bfs!

Infact mother in law saw her son inlaw with the side chick seated in Gwarinpa at an open store! What a shame

Hmm, this Story.🀨

Are you sure you are Not the SideChick? 😏 lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:32am On Aug 01, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Silentgroper(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
jmoore:
Both of them fornicated.

The girl used him.

Next!
your wisdom shalt not dry

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Silentgroper(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Personally,I believe in karma...Azin anything that goes around will surely find a way to come around..........The few bannies I've dated,I made sure I wasn't the one who ended things up...I was very careful on my own part.......Why would I date someone without the intention of wifing her las las? I wouldn't do that.....
Initially we usually have the Intention of wifing a chic but along the line when she turns out to be for the street ... we bounce. .

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Kipaji: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yes, he used her.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kipaji:
Yes, he used her.

Can you explain How, Exactly? 😏

because He SPENT his Money, Time and his Energy (Sperms) on her! πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Kipaji: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Can you explain How, Exactly? 😏

because He SPENT his Money, Time and his Energy (Sperms) on her! πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

If that was his daughter he would feel she has been used, because she has indeed been used. She gave her essence and her time away for material things that are probably not here anymore. The guy can always make money. She can't get back her body.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by thawana(f): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hmm, this Story.🀨

Are you sure you are Not the SideChick? 😏 lipsrsealed

No! Na my husband fuckup

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? by Autobot05: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
He didn’t use her
He didn’t rape her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A sign of See Finish or What??? / Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) / Check This Out (guys Can U Do It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.