Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,261 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? (4967 Views)

Why are 9ja Girls kilin there Lovers Nowadays / How True Is This About 9ja Ladies? / Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by Puss360(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Well, I agree that most of those girls actually has no value...
But if you don't know, go and ask, the recording are actually the demands of the guy...
Some guys go extra length to pay you more, just because they want to record you...
Those girl are sex workers, fine, but why say "No recording no sex" to them...
I just don't understand these 9ja guys...
A frnd of mine said, a guy told her that , he fu.cks better if the sex is being recorded.. and his face doesn't show...
So in this case, the girls are just being in an unfortunate situation...
Coz the guys that actually derive pleasure in that rubbish act..
And by the looks of most girls face, they aren't comfortable with the sex... But they must chop na, so money must be made......
Oh lord.... If men(9ja) were God.............
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by Purvan(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
SMH

Watching sex tape of you and your woman banging is actually sweet especially if una don knack wella and una come cum wella
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by Puss360(f): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
Imagine'' anything video during sex i no dey ''because internet don't forget. Even ur nude i don't need m, whenever u come i pounnnnd u.
Always present in sex class!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by talented321: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
How u reason my writeup?
Puss360:
Always present in sex class!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by Puss360(f): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
How u reason my writeup?
..... whenever you come I pound you... Which Kain write-up be dat grin grin grin
Are you trying to make the OP hor.ny grin grin grin
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by talented321: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
I have seen alot on social media where the man cover's his face while the olosho will open her face.
Women are just too easy to manipulate when money is involve.
Puss360:
Well, I agree that most of those girls actually has no value...
But if you don't know, go and ask, the recording are actually the demands of the guy...
Some guys go extra length to pay you more, just because they want to record you...
Those girl are sex workers, fine, but why say "No recording no sex" to them...
I just don't understand these 9ja guys...
A frnd of mine said, a guy told her that , he fu.cks better if the sex is being recorded.. and his face doesn't show...
So in this case, the girls are just being in an unfortunate situation...
Coz the guys that actually derive pleasure in that rubbish act..
And by the looks of most girls face, they aren't comfortable with the sex... But they must chop na, so money must be made......
Oh lord.... If men(9ja) were God.............
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by Waffarianman(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
Because they like it and they're making money out of it.
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by CCIA: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maria96:
I stumbled across a telegram group where nudes of Nigerians having sex are posted. Many of the girls were aware they man was recording them. Do they not know it will be later leaked
Link to the group please cool
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by CCIA: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
labake1:

Yes to celibacy Mr monitoring spirit
Send me nudes cool
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by Thomasankara(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
[/color]hunger na ur mate😆[color=#770077]
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by Pkgplanet: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maria96:
I stumbled across a telegram group where nudes of Nigerians having sex are posted. Many of the girls were aware they man was recording them. Do they not know it will be later leaked
Stumbled upon? Yea right dey play. Enjoy your adult telegram channels in peace,it's your life,no need for stumbled upon or anything
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by CloudTrees(f): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Good woman
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by Uchenna10(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maria96:

Share the link
Re: Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? by bayooz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maria96:

https://positivepsychology.org.ng/2023/09/17/why-are-we-so-obsessed-with-filming-ourselves-having-sex/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toasting Lines (give Urs) / What Is Your Soft Spot? / What Is The Main Purpose Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.