Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? (1438 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt / What Business Can One Start With #10m? / What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by bigsam75: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
somehow:

Land banking.

Safer
Less stressful
low maintenance.
What is land banking?
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by somehow: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
bigsam75:

What is land banking?

Scanning for distressed properties up for sale, buying, keeping for few months, then reselling.

Then repeat.

₦10m is enough to start.

Go online for more information
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by zedegit: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Procashtips:
Someone close to me is selling his Toyota Camry 2012 SE car or wants a loan for 3 - 6 months with it.

You can add interest and loan him using the car as collateral until he refunds. (He needs ₦3.5m loan)

It's anther form of business.

It's called the business of collateral credit facility.

Give out loan collecting collateral higher than the loan given with an interest.

If they pay within time, you have gained profit.

If they dont, you sell the collateral, remove your money + the interest and any late fee penalty, then send the lonee the balance if applicable.

Not until you are given stolen goods as collateral and police gets involved.
Re: 10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? by Procashtips(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
zedegit:

Not until you are given stolen goods as collateral and police gets involved.
Ever heard of DD?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5000 Dollars @ N900. Is This A Good Rate? / Questions About Doing Business In Nigeria / Traders Microfinance Bank Limited : Empowering You For A Better Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.