Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! (6186 Views)

Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! / The Last Picture Of Apple CEO - Steve Jobs / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! by Dgunnerz(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2011
Steve Alajobi is also being nominated as the first Minister of Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria.
He will be screened as soon as he is back from Abroad!
Yahoo Yahoo boys in Nigeria are happy that there new Boss will create more formats for them and make them happy.
Source: www.yahooboys.gov.ng
Re: The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! by hakunajay(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2011
Steve Alajobi The name sounds familiar!
Re: The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! by Otunbakay(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2011
uyakachi:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AAAAA ***** BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH KIKIKIKIKIKI ,,,,,
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH , ALAJiii--OBI , AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH , OH MY GOD
I CANT HEEEELLPP , PUAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaa
abeg somebody help meoooooooh cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's in this spirit that i feel the Op created this thread, intended only to crack ur ribs. Why then the insult and curses? If, regardless of ur education and awareness, u 're scam by it -- then you 've only ur GREEDYNESS to blame for it. Before the first greedy mugu go fall, me i don dey infected with uyakachi laughter.
Re: The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! by Basics007: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2011
Why cant people just understand that some things are jokes and take it as it is. I saw a f.ool calling the OP an ediot for a lighthearted stuff like this. O ga o.
Of course no serious scammer would send a ridiculous thing like this. Too transparent i'll say
Re: The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! by duduspace(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
Nice joke grin
Re: The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! by mxxpunkxx: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
@ ALL PUNK-A*SSES

I DIDN'T CREATE THIS ISH,

WHY ALL THE NAME-CALLING WARFARE?

CAN'T Y'ALL READ D DISCLAIMER AT THE BEGINNING?

GOT IT AS A BROADCAST, AND HAD TO REBROADCAST HERE TOO.

WELL, AM SURPRISED IT MADE FRONT PAGE !!!!
Re: The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! by oladayo042: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2011
27naira:

Though it seems funny but the truth still stares us back in the face. A lot of Nigerians are scam riders. Their brains are wired to think of formats. This eidiot (poster) should have put his brain to good use and not tell the world that they are right about how he and his Nigerian folks think.

THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY IN RIDICULING YOURSELF

and lest i forget, whoever brought this to front page is an eidiot too tongue
You couldn't be more stewpid. Didn't u read d part where poster said he got this on his BBM?
Re: The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! by mxxpunkxx: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
oladayo042:

You couldn't be more stewpid. Didn't u read d part where poster said he got this on his BBM?

He's the "stu.pi.d-est" dude av ever seen

how dare you advertise glaringly d result of your parents' idiocy (raised by infinite multiples of 1000000) on a public forum?  eh?
Re: The Steve Jobs Scam: Too Bad ! by Dgunnerz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

He's the "stu.pi.d-est" dude av ever seen

how dare you advertise glaringly d result of your parents' idiocy (raised by infinite multiples of 1000000) on a public forum?  eh?
Parents'?
On a public forum?
Take am easy bro,
This guy needs to apologize ASAP!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu's Husband Says She Was Not Banned By Pastor Chris / Yinka Ayefele Gifted A Machine To Enable Him Stand And Move (photos) / Hollywood Actress Ini Edo Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.