Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,450 members, 7,978,445 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:34 AM

Guru NKZ Releases Another Banger -cant Touch This - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guru NKZ Releases Another Banger -cant Touch This (192 Views)

I Stopped Promoting My Song After Losing My Baby Mama In Australia- Guru NKZ / Fireboy Releases Another Song After New York City Girl / Rema – Ginger Me Lyrics Another Banger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guru NKZ Releases Another Banger -cant Touch This by nanayaw88: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
NKZ Music Boss Guru has dropped what might turn out to be the biggest song of the last part of the year titled "Can't Touch This"

The Song which was produced by DobMusic is Guru's first Song of the year. Guru is undoubtedly one of the few Hiplife Musicians with countless hit songs even though he has been somehow snubbed by Ghana Music Awards organizers on several occasions.

This songs might probably be the Song for the Festive season ahead because the lyrics of the song is quite fascinating.

As part of promoting his new song, Guru will be touring not only in Ghana but other places around the world in order to get closer to his fans in the diaspora.

Guru NKZ is currently furthering his education at University of Ghana,Legon but he is committed to dropping more hit songs just like how he dropped them over the years.

Can't Touch this is available on all digital platforms and the visuals for the song wll be released soon.

SPOTIFY:

https://open.spotify.com/album/7w4AJhYyWB5TCO3AoSWWCQ?si=rq4rHmyIRs2onlu73b_mOA&nd=1&utm_medium=organic&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA7WNXQuCMBiFf828VNosIZBYhlQ30gdIVzKn5vB1W%2Fsg%2FPdp0E8IDhw4Dw%2Bnd07bbRRZrZzoppBpHYKQQ7TTRjWeu1TpVgYIx50HqLyBtF8URCjC%2BZwFhz%2Bbq3GeGNR%2B6eQd03P%2FmMr9%2Bp4VhKpbWWYXRHIrEDmYV2yO43S6Wqwk%2BITU1VjQ7xMDqBkf%2Fv%2BG8EY2M10FXcucN22qzJNJwT%2FpAV9GFwEAAA%3D%3D&product=open&%24full_url=https%3A%2F%2Fopen.spotify.com%2Falbum%2F7w4AJhYyWB5TCO3AoSWWCQ%3Fsi%3Drq4rHmyIRs2onlu73b_mOA&feature=organic&_branch_match_id=1013093966945441561

(1) (Reply)

Embracing The World With 'omo Aye' By Remmique Featuring Usman / ALBUM: Songstar Akajboy - Ifedinma (good Thing) / K. Michelle Drops New Single, “blame Yourself,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.